Desire

Manzana walked down the main hall as people scurried passed him. They were running from something. They felt the music as he entered the room. It infiltrated their ears with its intensity. He was n hero he was merely the writer. His purple skin glowing in the dim lighting of the ships many lanterns. Witches and wizards behind him ready to back him up. Though he wasn't here to battle... He was here to shed light. He was here to bring to surface that world that helped him back at the mansion. He placed a hand at the wall that stood at the very end of the chamber, It was breathing... it was bleeding... it was dying to be set free. With the palm of his hand he radiated his power and released the things inside. The boat came to a stop as jungle vines shot out from its depth and sank down to the bottom of the ocean. Palm trees began to grow at an enormous rate. A thicket rushing past his face, animals scurried and soon he was alone standing in front of a great waterfall that cascaded its crystal blue waters and the pond was once again before him.

Carlos, down another hall having seen this familiar magic followed an apparition. His brother Eric would show up in a distant place encouraging the boy to follow. Carlos would get just close enough to make out a full outline before the boy disappeared and he would have to continue further and further down into the depths of the ship. Even further down than the coal rooms. He noticed rather quickly that the boat went deeper than it once did. He finally came to a door. It was made entirely out of emerald... looking back he saw that he was alone before proceeding. Pushing it open he saw inside was a single mirror. The mirror of Erised. 'Desire' was the word that took over his mind. He took a deep breath and prepared himself. Then stepping in front of it viewed upon himself in full detail. He slid off his black polo and revealed his muscular chest... the caramel flesh reflected the dim lighting back to the mirror and he saw behind him in his reflection, Eric. The boy hugged him from behind and when Carlos turned around he was still there. He held up a suit of Armor. The Armor of Achilles. "You will need this." He spoke so lifelessly. "You have a task. Protect your neck, collar bone, and more importantly your heart." With that the boy vanished and Carlos was once again alone before the mirror. It began to crack. Little by little and little sounds escaped from its confines. Spirits began escaping from the glass and shooting past him into the ship. He had released the demon of desire and it was about to feast on every single passenger. The mirror finally fell to nothing and from the small pieces of glass Eric arose but it was different now. He had a look of hatred in his eyes and he was coming for the poor boy. Carlos rolled across the floor and back to the door just as the apparition lunged. He shut it behind him and ran as the boards beneath him began shooting up in an attempt to take him down. Vines reached for him missing by mere inches. He slipped into a room and slammed the door shit locking it. Then turned to see a young boy, rather messy and eating a sandwich. "So..." Carlos said out of breath. "Your just... in here like... eating." The boy looked up and continued to chew. He nodded and responded with: "Yeah... im on my lunch break." Carlos took a seat next to him and the paler boy slid the other half of his sandwich over. "Im Max... Max Russo."

"Hello and welcome to day one in Defense Against The Dark Arts..." The tall boy wrote on the white board behind him in the foggy dark room. "I am Justin Russo and i will be teaching you..." He turned to the class. "Over the next three months how to defend yourself against the pure evil of the world." Zuri turned to her brother Ravi who sat next to her in the front of the class. "Did you notice how much Ms. Tipton's assistant looked like our old nanny?" She scratched her head with a smirk on her little face. Ravi in his his thick Indian accent assured her: "Lets not question it." Behind her in the back corner Chloe was controlling her Patronas. Stan below her sleeping at her feet. "Well done Chloe..." Justin smiled. "Im impressed your so advanced. people dont learn that till year five." He ventured behind his desk and pulled out a Cornish pixi. The pixi was calm compared to most. "Today we will learn how to manage these little guys. I used a natural sedative instead of typical magic... Cannibus. Calms most evil."

Parker... in the back corner alone and separated from everyone with a sad look on his face spoke up. "Not everything has to die." Justin looked at him and nodded. "Exactly." Booker and Katie sat in the center of the class and Parker found it rather obvious he was their topic of discussion. "Can you not talk about me like im not here." He asked. The whole class grew silent. It was then that the Martin twins walked in the room. Justin eyed them. "You're late..." They both nodded like they were afraid of him. "Theres something in the hall." Said one. "It was odd... it was like..." The second just went silent. Justin pushed back him and saw the dark figure at the end of the hall. It took the form of his sister Alex. "You're such a bad boy Justin." She wore fishnets and stilettos and Justin began to sweat. She crawled towards him and he snatched his wand from his boot. "Ridiculous!" She transformed into the goofy looking Alex he was used to and she vanished. He turned to see the whole class standing behind him. "What was that?" Booker asked. "A Bogart." The first twin tugged at Justins sweater. "They're all over the ship."

Mason entered a classroom as Manzana and London noticed this right off the bat. "You're here?" She smiled hugging him. "We have a situation." He spoke slowly. He looked at the class and saw the many faces only recognizing a few. Those few being Lucy, Jo, Camille and Jennifer. He faintly recalled Bailey from a few years back. They had never met but London and he had had conversations. "Do you remember the Bogart curse?" He asked her. She did not respond she simply turned to the class and her face became blanch. "London stay with me." He placed a hand on her. He took her hand and they dissaperated.

London was alone in her closet back at the tipton. She felt this sickening feeling. The one she used to have when all she had was material. She hated this. Manzana walked out from behind her mirror and she turned to see him immediately relieved. "This is the last time your father speaks to you face to face... this is what i do. Im giving you a second chance to say everything you need to say to him. You cannot however change anything but your words. his decision is already final." Manzana hugged her and then vanished ans she was once again alone.

"London?" Her dads voice from beyond the closest wall. "I get lost every time i come in here." He walked in seeing her and smiled. "Hey..." He said slowly. "Take a map." London remember this day like nothing else. She couldn't remember anything her friends had ever said unless it had to do with her but this day is burned into her memory. "I dont need this." He crumpled it up and tossed it to the side. "Im leaving london... im leaving you here."her face grew sodded. "I understand... be safe and know that i love you." He looked at her odd. "You have never said that to me." She looked away and caught him staring in the mirror. "That doesn't mean it isn't true."

"Dont be like this London..." He sighed tucking his hands in his pockets. "Like what?" She asked. "Human?" He eyed her and then turned on his heel to walk away. "I love you too london." He whispered before disappearing. When he was gone she sat down and whilst before she cried... this time she simply sat there and looked in her mirror. "Impluchae." She whispered and the mirror cracked. Maddie slipped passed Londons father and into the room. "Hey..." London looked at maddi. "Come here." London smiled. She took a dress from a rack. "try this on." Maddi, with a shaky hand took it. "Are you sure." London sighed a little loud and said. "It doesnt work for me like it will you."

Maddi tried on the dress and London shoved her in front of the mirror."Mirror how does Maddi look?" The mirror lit up and made a cat call. Maddi looked back at London who nodded as if to say: 'Go ahead.' Maddi twirled in front of the vanity wall and said. "Do i look okay?" She paused and waited. "You look absolutely stunning." London hugged her. The mirror wasn't the one that spoke.

When London returned to us she was smiling and happy and she whipped out her wand looking at her class. "We have an army." Manzana grinned and using his pen he wrote in his journal. The Blue ink reappearing in permanent green.