Whats your Patronus

Lucy was smart. She knew exactly what was happening. Jo and Camille were still a little confused. At the fall of one another will be morphed into the correct path to fill the void. Katie was no longer just Katie. At the loss of a piece of herself it sparked the rest to life. Carly was dead thats for sure but it was clear that the deaths would continue until she was weakened. The battle between the frost and the blaze was intensifying down here in the belly of the ship. Just beyond the girls stood the closed doors that sealed Kendall and Carlos inside. The three witches whipped out their wands and pointed the mat the iron wall. They connected the tips of their wands and whispered the chant...

Water, Air, and Earth, Manifest and give birth. Constellations from the galaxy douse your flames of fallacy. Course through our veins and blow em up like saints.

From the tips of their wands spun a collection of color that hovered upon one spot on the door. It dissolved into it and slowly water came springing out from it. Hole after Hole sprouted and soon the water came washing down. Lucy yelled Bombada! and with brute force the whole wall came crashing down. She slid her wand back in her boot the other two still holding theirs up in defense. Katie stepped forward seeing her brother. "Kenny?" She asked. He bolted forward hugging her, soaking wet. The two kept this embrace for quite sometime as Carlos gathered his thoughts and adjusted to the reality as best as he could. "Where... where is Logan and James?" He asked after a moment of silence. Camille pointed back down the chambers they came from. "James is in the wheel house he and like three other people are trapped by Patrick..." Her bouncy curls shaking with every word. Jo crossed in front of her and rested against the wall. "How the hell did he get on the boat?"

Everyone looked at Kendall. He simply shied away and Carlos hovered in front of him as assurance that it wasn't his fault. If it was anyone's fault it was Masons. "Logan?" Lucy asked. "He is with London..." Katie said as her eyes flickered and before her was projected, from her spheres, the image of the two of them in her room just sitting there. "How is it that you can do that?" Jen asked out of fear. The Knight mother, up until this point had simply gone with the flow. By now she was overwhelmed. "RUN!" Mosbys voice came from down the ally. It was unclear what was chasing him but whatever it was it was in the water. "Mermaids." Kendall whispered. Jen was pulled underneath the water. She fought and she screamed but they tore at her flesh and drowned her. Mosby raced by them going further into the Chambers but coming face to face with the second wall. "I dont know if we should open that." Carlos spoke cautiously. Jo eyed him for a moment before whipping out her wand and raising it high above her head at the next floor above. She blasted a whole through the metal and down fell Austin and Sam. "Cody!" Austin looked up crying out. The martin boy jumped down and got really close to the Moon boy. Sam peeped her head through the massive hole. "Hi guys!" She dissapeared and returned with a rope. "Can you believe this was just in the wall..." She smirked. Carlos looked up with a grin. "You would be surprised as to whats hiding in the walls..." He grazed the gun beneath his belt with a small smile. No one noticed and they all kind of brushed it off. Chelsea was up there too but further down crouched down looking through a vent. Kendall approached her. They were looking into the Wheel house.

Carlos climbed. Austin, Cody, Lucy, Camille, Katie, Jo screamed as Marion jumped into save her. He was consumed by the massive amount of fish people below the waters and Jo cried out a little as she got a hold of the rope and they pulled her up. Everyone came to watch the show.

Ally was noticed at first by Cody. He pointed to an apparition in the corner and Austin caught on rather quickly. The girl looked angry and she was here to exact her revenge. "My sweet beautiful musician..." Patrick ran a hand along her jaw. From her lips she began to sing a creepy melody. "You better watch out... you better not cry..." The chimes and intense beat coming from the depths of hell. "You better not pout im telling you why..." Her eyes were not her own... They were buttons. As she got close to Max he screamed and she grabbed him by the throat. "Santa clause is coming." She chucked him up against the glass and sank her hand into his stomach. "to town!"

Helen, standing in the room closest to the door shrieked and turned away from the scene. Max took a deep breath and spat blood at the girl but it went right through her and she removed her hand with one of his kidneys. "The first of many." She presented it like a gift to her lord. He took it from her grasp and his eyes went to the vent... "Id love to get my hands on a ginger." Nia and Liv appeared and roared from the pits of their stomachs as they blew through the vents. Helen, the moment the walls came crashing in, took off running. Brady went the opposite direction running into Rico. "My king..." He smiled... "This way quickly." Rico took the dismayed boy and led him to the way he had arrived on the ship. Max was bleeding out on the floor and Patrick came over and began digging in his body more. "Expecto... Patronum!" Justin blasted through the ghost figure his eagle patronus. He lifted his brother into his hands and with little to no hesitation ran... he knew exactly who to take the boy too.

James was thrown over the wheel and lied there unconscious. No one would find him for a while. Chelsea was on the move. The spirits wanted her and she knew that. She needed to get somewhere and fast. The first place she thought of was back to the pantry. Cody held on tightly as his new lover was being dismembered by the ghost of Ally Dawson. She ripped his finger nails off one by one and all Cody could do was watch and cry. Camille appeared with her patronus, an owl. She blasted it right through Ally who immediately dissipated. Writhing in pain, Austin twitched in Codys grasp. "Where are your sons?" Jo asked as she knelt down. Nia fought her curse. She tried so hard to pull away but felt herself being devoured by her curse. She kept chasing Chelsea until an inclination came over her. She had ran past her brother she could feel it in her twin telepathy. She froze and looked around. She spotted a vent and inside it she heard singing. It was her mother. Deep in the medow, under the willow... a bed of grass... a soft green pillow. Lay down your head... and close your eyes... and when they open the sun will rise... She brought herself into the room like water into a sheet. She rested before her brothers body and in the corner of her eye she saw Tess. The two spirits hugged one another. Raven stared wide eyed at the what she saw. Terrified for she had never truly seen a ghost in real life. Though to see her own daughter made her feel insane. She was overcome with a vision. Its ALIVE! ITS ALIVE Chelsea screamed loudly into the open chambers of a lab. Her white coat shining brightly in the lighting of lamps. Logan stepped up behind her. "A child, conceived on this island... brought to life after years and years of miscarriages." He smiled and the door behind them swung open. She gasped as she came back to herself. Tess and Nia led Lucy to where they were at. Lucy climbed into the room through the air duct high up and motioned for Raven to catch her. The girls collided with brute force and Lucy rubbed her head. "Hang on..." She staggered for a second before pulling out her wand. "Accio Axe!" She cried. He guitar was soon in her hands and she strummed a melody that eradicated the door wide open and the four of them ran out as the spirits hovered back up and into the walls of the ship.

Baily and Trish came face to face with Raven who carried Booker in her arms, and Levi. Lucy had ran past them and found Ivy and Freddy walking down the main hall with Chloe and Stan. Pushing by them even more so she ran right to the door of London's room seeing Rocky on the ground short circuting. She knelt down right quick and whispered a secret int the girls ear. Rocky rose with a terrifying complexion claiming how she was so sorry and she didn't want to. Lucy hugged her. "I know... Go" She knocked onto the door which swung open with an ease.