WAY - Chapter 24

so i started summer school today... (yes im in summer school dont judge me)

i never knew how much you can learn in just one day.... i have a lot of editing to do :O (yes im in for english but it was my choice no i did not fail english)

Selena's POV

Christmas is coming up soon, meaning it's been two months since I found out Jason's, well Justin's secret. The only people that know is me, Ryan, Chaz, Demi, Ariana, Sammy and Nathan, everyone else is still clueless. Yeah that's right. We're all the bestest friends in the whole wide world! Excuse my exaggeration. 

I stopped talking to Caitlin and Gigi and all of them but I still remain good friends with Cody because he's actually really sweet and a funny guy. He broke up with Gigi a month ago, he caught her making out with another guy, finally.

Dylan is back with Chantel and I could honestly care less. Ryan finally asked out Demi a couple of weeks ago which was really cute. As for me and Justin, we're remaining friends. Best friends. Do I want more? Yeah. Does he? I don't even know anymore. That is why I am so happy that we are the bestest friends in the whole wide world! Hear the sarcasm in that one? 

My mom was literally thanking God when she found out I stopped talking to my old friends. Not only did Demi see a change in me, but so did my mom. And so I. 

I finally realized I turned into my worst nightmare. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Justin's voice call from the window. "Hey" I called back lifting my head from my laptop screen to Justin's direction to see him leaning over the window sill, smiling.

"Why so happy?" I asked suspiciously, closing my laptop before setting it down beside me on my little bench. "Oh nothing" he hummed still smiling making me raise an eyebrow. "Seriously Biebs. What's up?" I asked laughing slightly.

"Biebs? Where did that come from?" he chuckled as he folded his hands together in front of him. "Sorry. Ryan got that into my head" I replied shaking my head a little. "But seriously, why so happy?" I asked him once again only to hear him sigh.

"Well, tomorrow is the last day before Christmas break and I was actually hoping you would like to accompany me and everyone else up at my cottage" he smiled cheekily and I couldn't help but smile back. "I would be honored to accompany you and everyone else up at your cottage"

Justin's POV

YES! She said yes. Yes yes yes yes yes. Yes.

"So who's all going?" Selena asked snapping me from my mental celebration. "Umm well it will be you, your mom, me, my parents and grandparents, my siblings, Demi, Demi's mom, Ryan, Chaz, Ariana, Nathan and Sammy" I listed off and she nodded her head once I finished.

"Wow full house" she said making the both of us laugh. "I got a big cottage so it's really nothing" I shrugged simply only to earn an eye roll. "Rich people" I heard Selena mumble making me laugh.

"Hey you could've just said no I mean it's not a big deal. It's not like I have a three story cottage with fireplaces in all ten bedrooms and in the game room and the living room and" I began before I heard Selena cut me off. "Alright alright I get it it's a pretty fucking awesome cottage. Relax I said yes didn't I?" she laughed and I felt the ends of my lips curl up.

"Cool. Alright well I'm gonna get packing and you should too. Pack warm clothes for the two weeks" I told her and she nodded her head before getting up from her window bench thing. "Wait Selena!" I called her making her turn to face me.

"Pack a swim suit too" I winked at her before shutting my window as she stared at me confused.

Selena's POV

"Pack a swim suit? It's the middle of December in fucking Canada and he wants me to pack a swim suit?" I shouted into the phone only to hear Demi's laugh. "Dude chill! He has a huge hot tub, from what Ryan told me" I heard her say in between her laughs.

Ok I officially feel stupid now.

"Oh" I eventually said making Demi laugh again. "What did you think he wanted you to do? Run through the snow in your bikini?" she asked still laughing. "Ok I get it I freaked out for nothing shut up already!" I snapped at her, jokingly of course.

"Alright well I'm gonna let you get packing. And don't forget your bikini for your snow show" Demi laughed before she hung up making me roll my eyes, even though I knew she couldn't see me.

Justin's POV

*honk honk*

"Sweetie will you go check who's outside" my grandma asked from the other couch making me sigh before I got up and walked over to the front door. Finally reaching the door, I opened it to see my dads car and my mom standing next to Scooter smiling. "What no hug for your mother?"

"Mom!" I screamed smiling wide as I ran down the steps in my bare feet, not caring about the freezing cold snow. What? I missed my mom.

"Woah someone missed me" my mom chuckled once I pulled away from the bear hug I just embraced her in. "Honey where are your shoes?" she gasped looking down at my now wet socks as I wiggled my cold toes. "Inside" I mumbled only to get a glare from my mom.

"Alright I'll go put them on" I whined before turning back to go into the house to grab some dry socks and threw on a pair of my black combat boots. I came back outside and helped my dad and Scooter grab their luggage's from the trunk.

Yes, my dad is on good terms with Scooter and my mom dating. Me on the other hand, I wished she would've picked anyone besides my manager. But if she's happy then I guess I should be too.

"So where's this girlfriend of yours?" my mom suddenly asked making me drop the luggage once we got inside. "Umm girlfriend?" I coughed awkwardly. Who said I had a girlfriend? "Yeah. Selena was it?" my mom asked looking at my grandma.

Thanks grandma.

"Umm yeah no Selena's not my girlfriend" I told her then shot a small glare at my grandma who just smiled innocently. "Oh honey there's nothing to be embarrassed about" my mom smiled wrapping her arm around me. "Not embarrassed mom. She's not my girlfriend" I repeated looking down at her considering I was at least a foot taller than her.

"No of course not because friends just hang out practically 24/7 and they obviously cuddle together but it's not that they're together or anything no it's just a friendly thing right?" my grandma pitched in smiling wide. Yes me and Selena tend to cuddle when we're watching movies, sue us.

"Selena's not my girlfriend" I clarified once again as I got out of my moms grip and grabbed her luggage from the floor before bringing it upstairs to the guest bedroom.

Selena's not my girlfriend.

At least not right now.

hmmmm...... o.O 

Christmas at Bieber's cottage??? 

XOXOXOXO

-Maddie <3