WAY - Chapter 21

Selena's POV

"Hey can we talk?" I heard Dylan's voice behind me making me roll my eyes. I turned around making my back face my opened locker. "Alone?" Dylan trailed off looking at Demi who was standing in front of her locker just by mine. 

"Whatever you have to say, you can say it here. Plus it's her locker why should she leave?" I questioned him, crossing my arms over my chest. "I wanted to talk about last night" Dylan sighed. "There's nothing to talk about" I shot back before turning my body so my back was now facing him once again. 

"Selena" I heard Dylan warn behind me. "Dylan" I mimicked him as I continued digging through my locker trying to find my history text book. "Damn it Selena will you fucking talk to me?" I heard him shout making me turn around quickly and the hallway went silent. 

"I won't fucking talk to you Dylan!" I shot back. "There's nothing to talk about! You pick on Jason like it's nothing when he never did anything to you! And you probably do the same damn thing to every other kid who never did anything to you! Break up with me I don't care because I'm not going to be with someone who's a fucking dick to people for no reason and not even care about anyone but themselves! So you can go back to fucking every living girl in this town. I wouldn't be surprised if you've been doing that for the past month anyways" I finished only for him to go silent. 

"Just as I thought" I chuckled looking at his reaction. "You can leave now" I snapped turning back to slam my locker shut and walked over to Demi's locker only to hear Dylan's footsteps fade away. "You go girl" Demi smiled raising her hand for a high-five which I gladly returned. 

Sure Dylan was hot and all, but it just wasn't right to be with him. 

"So what now?" Demi asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Well now that you and Dylan are over, what about all of your friends? Gigi and Caitlin and all of them?" she questioned and we began to make our way to history, together. Felt like forever since we've last did this. 

"Well, I have you don't I?" I asked her making her smile as she threw her arm around my shoulders. "You always had me Sel" she said making me smile back. 

We arrived to history just as the bell rang indicating classes start in five minutes. "Shall we sit together today Ms. Gomez?" Demi asked me in a British accent. "I would be honored Ms. Lovato" I replied mimicking her accent making the two of us laugh. 

She suddenly stopped making me stop as well, I followed her gaze too see Ryan and Jason sitting together at the back talking like they were best friends. I turned to look at Demi confused and she did the same before we walked up to the two making them end their conversation.

"What's up?" Demi asked slowly, obviously confused, as she stood in front of Ryan and I in front of Jason making us look down at the two. "Nothin' much how about you?" Ryan asked slowly as well. "Since when were you two friends?" I asked them. "Since he would actually talk to me outside of my bedroom window" Jason replied with a bit of attitude. K who the fuck stood up for you yesterday? Me or him? 

"Jus-Jason" Ryan warned messing up his name. See he doesn't even know his own name. "Whatever" I scuffed before walking to the other side of the classroom and sat down at one of the empty desks just as a couple of students began to walk in the room. 

Justin's POV

"What's up with her?" I asked Demi after we watched Selena slump down in a chair. "She broke up with Dylan but she was happy at first, now I think she's mad at you for saying that to her" Demi replied. Wait, she broke up with Dylan? Sweet. 

"Why are you smiling?" Demi asked suspiciously making me snap out of my thoughts. "I'm not smiling" I said quickly only for her to raise an eyebrow. 

*riiing*

"Alright class take a seat please" Mrs. Patterson said before Demi gave me a small glare and made her way to the seat beside Selena. 

-

Once class ended, everyone began to gather their things and headed out, I quickly went over to Selena who was still gathering her things. "Not now Jason" Selena said trying to make her way around me.

"Selena wait" I called out picking up my pace as I followed her out of class and we started making our way towards the stairs to go up to the science hall. "Selena I'm sorry for what I said earlier" I sighed as we climbed up the crowded stairs. 

"Whatever" Selena responded making me groan. "Selena will you just listen to me please?" I pleaded as we rounded another set of stairs. "I am listening, I'm just choosing not to believe you" she said simply. 

We finally reached the third floor before I grabbed her wrist and pulled her over to the window and out of everyone's way. "I'm sorry. I really am. I meant it to be a joke but obviously it wasn't funny and I'm sorry" 

"Why are you apologizing? Why do you care so much anyways?" she asked me, the look on her face looked annoyed and furious. "I just thought" I began before she cut me off. "You thought what? Now that me and Dylan are over that I would want to be with someone like you? Cause if that's it then you obviously need a reality check" she snapped and I swear my heart was ripped out of my chest and got stomped on into a million pieces. 

awwww my little pookey :'(

seriously, Selena is such an ass -.-

XOXOXOXO

-Maddie <3