WAY - Chapter 18

Selena's POV

"Going to Jason's?" my mom asked once I reached the front door. "Umm yup" I replied looking down at my books as it was pretty obvious. "Oh alright well have fun then" my mom said before kissing my cheek and left the hallway so I could leave. That was random. 

I made my way across my lawn and over to Jason's porch before knocking on the door gently. "Oh good afternoon Selena" Diane smiled as she answered the door. "Good afternoon Mrs. Dale" I smiled back only for her to wave her hand. 

"Please, call me Diane. Come on in" she said before moving to the side giving me some room to enter her home. "Jason's just downstairs, here come, you must see this" she smiled before taking my books and set them on a small table behind her before walking away. Was I supposed to follow her?

I knotted my eyebrows in confusion before trailing behind her to see her open a door then walk into the doorway. She's taking me downstairs?

I slowly made my way downstairs behind her, thoughts flooding my mind.

What if there's dead animal's down there and they have a small butcher shop down there?

What if they try to chain me up? 

What if they have innocent dead people down there?

We reached the bottom of the stairs and I was found surprised to my surroundings. 

It was actually nice down here. My feet rested on the soft light brown coloured carpet and I looked around to see a large couch that looked surprisingly comfy and a large, about 55' screen TV. There was a large bookshelf beside it, used to hold movies, video games and a couple of CD's. The walls were a simple creamed colour that hung shelves filled with pictures. 

"Come" I heard Diane whisper behind me making me turn my body from facing the one side of the room to where she stood. I walked over to her only for her to open a door slowly just for me to be able to peak in. 

I saw the back of Jason's head as he was facing away from the door, sitting in a bean bag chair and I noticed him strumming a guitar. 

If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go 

I can take you places you ain't never been before

Baby, take a chance or you'll never ever know
I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow
Swag, swag, swag, on you
Chillin' by the fire while we eatin' fondue
I don't know about me but I know about you
So say hello to falsetto in three, two, swag

I'd like to be everything you want
Hey girl, let me talk to you

If I was your boyfriend, never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, I'd never let you go

Tell me what you like yeah tell me what you don't
I could be your Buzz Lightyear, fly across the globe
I don't ever wanna fight yeah, you already know
I'm a make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow
Burr
Girlfriend, girlfriend, you could be my girlfriend
You could be my girlfriend until the w-w-world ends
Make you dance do a spin and a twirl and
Voice goin crazy on this hook like a whirlwind
Swaggie

I'd like to be everything you want
Hey girl, let me talk to you

If I was your boyfriend, never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, I'd never let you go

So give me a chance, 'cause you're all I need girl
Spend a week with your boy I'll be calling you my girlfriend
If I was your man, I'd never leave you girl
I just want to love and treat you right

If I was your boyfriend, never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone 
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, never let you go

Great, he's cute, he's got abs AND he can sing. I noticed Diane wasn't beside me anymore so I decided to walk in and make my presence acknowledged. 

"So you can sing?" I smirked standing behind Jason only to watch him practically throw his guitar in the air. "Jesus Christ Selena! How many times do I have to tell you not to scare me like that?" he panted as if he was out of breath making me laugh. "I don't know how many times did I scare you again?" I asked earning an eye roll from him. 

"So, is that an original?" I asked him grabbing the guitar from where it landed before I dropped my body onto the bean bag chair where Jason was sitting and began to strum the strings. 

"Umm yeah" he muttered and I noticed him scratch the back of his neck. "Who's it for?" I asked him as I continued to strum a random tune. "No one" he sot back rather too quickly. "That's a lie. No one can write such a good song without having an inspiration" I smirked up at him. 

"So you play?" he asked obviously trying to change the subject. "Yes now answer my question" I said as I put the guitar down beside me onto the floor. 

"Just a girl that I like" he shrugged making me gasp. "Oh my god who? I wanna know, who is it?" I perked up sitting up straight now. "It's no one" he replied grabbing another guitar from the side of the room before sitting down in front of me on the floor. 

"No it's not no one now tell me who? Gigi? Caitlin? Jasmine? Chantel?" I asked listing off a bunch of girls. "No they're all sluts" he said twisting his face as if he was disgusted at the thought of them. "They are my friends thank you very much" I gasped crossing my arms across my chest. 

"Really? Even Chantel?" he asked raising an eyebrow at me. "Ok besides Chantel. No one likes her" I replied rolling my eyes. It's true. No one talks to the girl anymore. And I don't feel a tiny bit sorry for her. 

"Well it's none of them" Jason spoke up beginning to strum his guitar. "So who?" I asked grabbing the guitar beside me and started to strum along with him. "Just forget it. We should be working anyways" Jason suddenly said before getting up from his spot and placed his guitar back in it's original place then coming back over to me and reached out his hand for me to take. 

so we pretty much know who he likes....

but what will she do when she finds out? o.O

XOXOXOXO 

-Maddie <3