WAY - Chapter 25

Selena's POV

"Alright so who's riding with who?" Demi asked as we all gathered in front of Justin's house. It was now Monday meaning we were leaving for our 3 hour ride up to Justin's cottage.

"Ok well my family is taking the van since it holds everyone, we just need to figure out who's going in my car and who's going in Nathan's car" Justin spoke up. "Ok so how about me and Demi go with you and Sel, and then Ariana, Sammy and Chaz go with Nathan" Ryan suggested as he wrapped his arm around Demi's waist.

"Wait why am I stuck with the crazy sisters?" Chaz practially shouted making me, Justin and Ryan laugh as Sammy and Ariana gave him a glare. "We're not crazy" Sammy snapped slapping the back of his head. "Only crazy people hit other people for no reason" Chaz shot back rubbing his head in pain only to earn an even colder look from Sammy.

"You guys should totally date" Demi smirked making the rest of us laugh. "Ew no!" Sammy yelled looking over at Demi.

"Let's get our stuff in my car shall we?" I heard Justin whisper in my ear and I couldn't help but blush as he took my hand and pulled me away from Demi and Sammy bickering at each other.

"Why don't we just go boys in one car and girls in the other?" I heard Demi say behind me and Justin. "Hey love birds get back over here" Ryan shot making me and Justin turn around as he let go of my hand and I heard a small growl escape from his throat.

"I'm not letting anyone drive my car" Nathan said. "Neither am I" Justin added. "Oh my god who cares who goes with who can we just leave already?" we all turned to look at Justin's dad standing at the driver's door to the van looking annoyed.

"Then just go and we'll meet you there!" Justin shot back only to make his dad roll his eyes before getting into the van and the next thing I knew, the van was pulling out of the driveway and down the road.

"Your dad is very impatiant isn't he?" I asked looking up at Justin only to get a sigh and a slight nod in return. "We're sticking to Ryan's plan, Chaz get over it, and let's get our shit into the cars please" Justin said and I could tell he was getting impatiant as well, or maybe just irritated. I don't know why though.

Justin's POV

God damn it. Can't people just leave me alone for five minutes?

"K is everyone ready?" I asked once we all got our bags into the trunks. They all nodded in return. "Alright well then let's go" I said before getting into the drivers seat of my Dodge Charger as I watched Ryan and Demi get into the back as Selena slid in beside me, looking at me weirdly but I chose to ignore it.

After I watched Nathan's Pacifica drive away, I pulled out of the driveway and followed them. "You alright?" I heard Selena asked quietly. "I'm fine" I told her calmly looking at the rear view mirror only to see Demi practically on Ryan's lap giggling as he whispered things in her ear causing me to roll my eyes.

I heard Selena sigh making me look at her from the corner of my eye to see that she rested her head against the window and stared out at the snowy roads.

Selena's POV

"Holy"

"Shit" Demi cut in, finishing my sentence as we pulled up in the long driveway leading up to the ginormous cottage. "This is beautiful" I mumbled under my breath as I took in the view of the three story, brown logged cottage surrounded by the forest.

"And you didn't want to come" I heard Justin chuckle beside me once he finally parked the car in front of the cottage making me slap his arm. "Shut up" I glared at him before getting out of the car leaving him with his mouth open and his hand holding the spot where I hit him. Like I hit you that hard.

"Finally" I heard Justin's dad say as he walked out of the cottage and went back to his van grabbing more bags, still looking annoyed. Seriously what was his problem?

"Ignore him" I heard Justin's voice whisper in my ear making me jump startled. "Jesus Justin don't do that" I shot at him only to hear him laugh as he opened the trunk. Suddenly, Nathan's car pulled up in the driveway and I could see his and Ariana's reaction through the window making me chuckle.

-

"Alright so everyone is settled?" Justin clapped his hands together once we walked back into the living room where the fireplace was already burning. I couldn't stop admiring my surroundings. This place was beautiful.

Each room had two beds so we could be able to room with someone else but because Justin's family was here, boys couldn't room with girls. Thank you Pattie.

So, Ryan is rooming with Justin, Chaz is rooming with Nathan, Demi is rooming with me, and of course Ariana with Sammy, cause you know how sisters can be. But then with the adults, Pattie with Scooter, Bruce and Diane, and Jeremy got the kids because he didn't want them sleeping alone. So basically, teenage boys can't room with teenage girls.

You can already hear Demi and Ariana whining about that. As much as I wanted to whine, I still don't know what's up with Justin. I mean, I cuddle with him all the time, how obvious do I have to be that I want him to ask me out?

yeah Justin. how obvious does she have to be? -.-

will he finally build the balls to ask her out? o.O

XOXOXOXO

-Maddie <3