WAY - Chapter 5

Justin's POV

"Cuz all around the world, people want to be loved, cuz all around the world, they're no different than us. All around the world"

Groaning, I picked up my phone to see Scooter was calling me. "Yeah?" I asked once I hit answer and held the phone to my ear. "Well hello to you too" he chuckled. "Yeah hey what do you want?" I rolled my eyes waiting for him to get to his point. 

I heard him sigh before speaking. "You have an appointment with Alex Mitchels. He's gonna be giving you your new identity. I already spoke to your school so that is done with, you just have to get your schedule on the first day which will be September 7th. You will not be going out in public dressed as Justin Bieber, as far as people are concerned, you are in rehab" Scooter said. "Wait, rehab? You do realize that will just make it worse right?" I snapped back at him. 

"You're not in rehab for drugs or alcohol. You're going through depression got it?" Scooter clarified. "Yeah cause I'm the one crying to their blades" I scuffed. I heard Scooter sigh once again. "1217 Richmond Hill, be there in 20 minutes, make sure no one sees you" he said before hanging up. 

I groaned before picking up my body from my bed and threw on a sweater before something caught the corner of my eye. Selena. She was in the house next to mine. I saw her laughing with her friend from the airport as they continued to unpack a couple of boxes. 

I could hear part of their conversation as the window was slightly opened. "Do you still want these?" the girl asked holding up a pair of glasses. "It's not that I want them, but I need them Demi. You know that" Selena sighed grabbing the glasses before putting them on. She looked really adorable with them to be honest. 

"I thought you were gonna change your image" the girl said, I think her name was Demi. "I am. But not at home. I could still wear these" she said taking off the glasses before placing them on her desk. She turned her body so she was facing the window. Shit. 

I quickly turned around and walked out of my room. "She did not see me, she did not see me" I mumbled to myself before pulling my hoodie over my head and put on my shades and jumped into my grandparents car and headed out to wherever I had to go. 

Note to self: buy a new car. And a new bed. 

Selena's POV

I put my glasses onto my desk before turning towards the window. I accidentally looked into the neighbors window when there stood a guy wearing a familiar hoodie. He quickly turned around and walked out of the room. Was he looking in here? 

"What's wrong?" Demi asked. "Hmm? Oh nothing. I just thought I saw something" I told her before sitting back down on the carpet and we continued to sort through all of my things. 

Who was that guy?

Justin's POV

"And viola!" Alex smiled as he spun the chair so I was now facing the mirror. He put on a bowl cut wig but the same colour as my hair, but some how made me look a lot younger and gave me some nerdy ass glasses. 

"That's it?" I asked him. "I came down here for a wig and glasses?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Fine if you want to go to the extreme and get some face fat or a different nose or" he rambled on before I cut him off. "Forget it. This is fine. Thanks" I said and he nodded his head. "You're very welcome Mr. Bieber" he slightly smiled down at me. 

"So we'll just give you the wig until your hair grows out then when your hair is long enough then you can get rid of the wig" Alex said as he led me to the front. "But won't people still recognize me?" I asked him. 

"As long as you have the hair and the glasses and you don't dress like your normal self and don't mention anything about Bieber, you should be fine" he said surely. "Alright fine" I said before saying goodbye and walked outside. 

I checked my phone to see what time it was. 3:13 p.m. I looked around to see if there was any ice cream shops and just my luck, there was a Menchies shop right across the street. 

"Is that everything today?" the girl behind the counter asked as I placed my cup onto the scale. That's what I love about Menchies. You get to make your own frozen yogurt cup and get as much as you want and whatever you want to top it. 

I nodded my head as I pulled out my wallet from my back pocket, grabbing a $10 bill. "I'm sorry but do I know you?" the girl asked. Shit. "Umm I just moved here from Atlanta so I don't think so" I mumbled trying to make it believable. "Sorry you just look like someone else" she giggled. 

"Let me guess, Justin Bieber?" I laughed. "Actually yeah a little" she laughed back. "Yeah I get that a lot. But I'm just me. Jason Dale" I chuckled nervously hoping she would believe me. "Oh haha. That's cool" she smiled before handing me my change and my receipt. "See you around" she said and I waved goodbye. 

Whew. That was close. 

sorry but it's sooo boring at the beginning but I wanna just write a little before I get to the good stuff

btw, the thing Justin said about depression (not how I view it. I just wanted to make him sound like an ass)

XOXOXOXO

-Maddie <3