WAY - Chapter 34

so umm....this is actually the last chapter so umm... enjoy :)

Selena's POV

"YOU TOLD HIM WHAT?" Demi screamed once we arrived at my house. That last two days were quite awkward but thankfully Justin didn't say anything to anyone, or at least not that I know of.

"Why would you tell him you don't love him?" Demi asked dropping my luggage into my room. Walking over to the window, I made sure it was closed before shutting the curtains. "It was the only thing I could think of ok! What was I supposed to tell him? 'Yeah I love you too but you still need to go to LA because I don't want to feel bad for the rest of my life'?" I shot back at her.

"So what you're just gonna throw away your own happiness just for his career that he probably doesn't even love because all he gets is monkey shit for it?" Demi questioned making me roll my eyes. "He learned his lesson the first time I'm sure he'll do fine this time" I sighed hoping I would be right.

"The one time you choose to be selfless, you chose this one?" Demi asked. "Excuse me? I'm always selfless. I'm doing this for his own good. He has a career, a life full of people wanting to hear his voice, to see his talent, and he loves doing it. I can't hold him back from being happy" I told her only to hear her sigh.

"I hate it when you're this nice" she said making me laugh. "I know I hate myself right now too but I would hate myself even more if I made him stay just for my own selfish needs"

Justin's POV

"So what you're just gonna go back to LA?" Ryan asked as I dropped my luggage into my room; I'm not even going to bother to put away my clothes if I'm just gonna be leaving anyways.

"Yup" I replied. "Dude just stay here and show Selena that you love her more than that dumb ass life" Ryan said making me chuckle.

"Selena was right though. I have a life that I need to fulfill. I have fans that I need to entertain. Plus she doesn't love me" I sighed looking down at my phone to see my new lock screen of me kissing her cheek as she smiled wide. Even though it was all fake.

Of course it was. She was just like the rest of them. Only liking me because I'm Justin Bieber.

"Dude don't think like that" Ryan spoke up. Shit did I say that out loud. "She's not like every other girl and you know that. I saw the way she looked at you and it was way more than just you being Justin Bieber" Ryan said making me sigh.

"If she really loved me, why is she making me leave?" I asked him throwing my phone down onto my bed before sitting down on the edge. "Maybe because she didn't want to be the reason to make you give up your life. We all know how you feel about your music and I honestly think she's doing the right thing. And hey, if she really loves you, then she'll be right here waiting for you. Go live your life and if you come back and she's still around then you know she did it for you" he said before leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Sighing, I made my way from my bed and over Selena's lawn before knocking on her door. "Oh Justin, thought you'd be unpacking by now" Mandy smiled. "You wanna see Selena?" she asked before I could say anything, so I just nodded.

"Selena come downstairs" Mandy called out before I heard Selena's footsteps run down the staircase then came into my view.

Selena sighed as she shut the door behind her, her eyes locked on the ground. "What are you doing here?"

"Though I don't believe that you don't love me," I began as I watched her still avoiding my gaze, "because if you didn't, you wouldn't have stuck around the last two months. So I came to tell you that I'm going back to LA, but not for me. I'm going because I know that if I stay, you would only feel guilty for making me stay" I continued, noticed the tears fall from Selena's eyes and run down her cheeks before hitting her wooden porch.

"And I wanted to thank you. You made me feel normal again and for the first time, I knew what it was like to be in love. To put other people before myself. And even though I have no idea how me leaving is good for yourself, I'll do it anyways" I chuckled only to watch her tears stream faster than before.

The next thing I knew, I felt Selena's arms wrap around my neck and her lips pressed against mine as my arms immediately wrapped around her waist, deepening the kiss. After about a minute, she pulled away and buried her face deep into the crook of my neck.

"I d-don't w-want you to g-go, but you h-have to. I c-can't be the one h-holding you b-back" she cried and I couldn't stop the tears from escaping my own eyes. "I'll be back. I promise I'll come back for you" I cried tightening my grip around her.

We stood there, holding onto each other like it was the end of the world. Even though it felt like it was. My world was falling apart because the woman I loved was so selfless that she couldn't let me stay. But I'm keeping my promise.

I'm coming back.

For her.

IT'S OVER

Ik this was a pretty shitty story. I'm sorry. I was inspired to write it in the beginning but then I just lost it half way through and Yea...

but thank you to all the readers who actually gave this a chance and I love y'all <3 (especially the nice comments)

so who want's a sequel?

anyone? no? ok...

XOXOXOXO

-Maddie <3