WAY - Chapter 22

Selena's POV

"You thought what? Now that me and Dylan are over that I would want to be with someone like you? Cause if that's it then you obviously need a reality check" I snapped. Who does he think he is? Fucking snap at me and now he's acting like nothing was wrong? Though, a part of me didn't mean that. I didn't understand why but I wanted to take it back the second I said it.

"You honestly thought I want to be with someone like you?" he finally snapped back as soon as his frown turned into a straight line and his eyebrows narrowed down in anger. "I wanted to apologize because I felt bad! Not because I want to be with you! All you are is a fucking bitch!" he shouted and the next thing I knew, my hand collided with his face causing his glasses to knock off his face and smash against the window.

His face turned from the side and back at me, anger written on his face, but he looked so different. As if he was a completely different person. "I can't believe I ever liked you. You should've stayed with Dylan. I mean you're obviously into little boys who just plays with bitches right?" he snapped before pushing past me and pushed the door open as I watched him storm down the stairs. I finally realized we were being watched the whole time.

-

I decided to skip school with Demi after that little outburst. Well not little, but whatever.

"You ok?" Demi asked as we were currently sitting on her couch. I didn't know if I was angry, or sad, or hurt, maybe even all of them. Nope. Definitely all of them.

"Nope" I answered simply as I continued to watch Spongebob on her tv. "Why do you even care so much about what he thinks?" Demi asked curiously. "Because, I don't know" I sighed rubbing my hand over my forehead as my elbow rested on the end of the couch.

"You like him don't you?" Demi smirked making me gasp. "What? No! Maybe. I don't know" I cried out rather quickly.

It's official. I'm so fucking confused.

"You should talk to him. And not argue!" Demi said pointing a finger at me. "Yeah I highly doubt he'd want to talk to me now" I rolled my eyes back at her. "Hey. He said he liked you. I think he'd want to talk to you more than you think" Demi said pursing her lips making me let out a sigh.

"Alright fine. I'll talk to him" I finally spoke up before getting up from the couch. "Wait now?" Demi pouted as she followed me to the front door. "If I don't go now I'll just be frustrated for the rest of the day" I told her only to hear her sigh behind me. "Alright fine. Call me and tell me what happens" Demi said making me smile. "Don't worry I will" I replied before giving her a small hug and made my way down the street, past my house and up to Jason's porch.

"Hi Mrs. Dale" I smiled slightly as Jason's grandma opened the door. Where were his parents? Does he even have any? I never asked him about it. Wow great person I am.

"Hello Selena. And how many times do I have to tell you?" she laughed making me laugh as well. "Sorry, Diane" I corrected. "Is um, Jason here?" I asked her. "Yeah he's up in his room. He had a rough day so be careful" she warned and I nodded in response. What? Is he bad when he's angry?

After I walked into the house, I slowly made my way up the stairs before I began searching for his room. "Ryan I'm not fucking talking to her!" I heard Jason's voice shout in one of the rooms, I won't deny, it kind of scared me. "Justin what you fucking said was way out of line" Ryan shouted after.

Wait, Justin? Why did Ryan just call him Justin?

"You think I didn't know that?" Jason snapped back as I stood in front of the slightly closed door. "Justin you said you wouldn't be an ass anymore but it sure as hell seems like you haven't changed at all!" Ryan screamed. Seriously why does he keep calling him Justin?

I pushed the door open a little only to see the back of Jason as Ryan stood in front of him, but neither of them acknowledged my presence.

"I have changed! But that doesn't mean I'm going to apologize to someone who doesn't even give two shits about what I have to say! I tried to fucking apologize but you saw what she fucking did!" Jason screamed back. Ok so they're obviously talking about me.

"Jesus Christ Justin! She's a girl! Obviously it's gonna be hard to talk to her but that didn't mean you had to call her a bitch!" Ryan screamed before walking to the side making Jason turn and that's when I saw his face.

His hair was shorter. Not by much but definitely shorter, and styled differently. And his glasses were gone. But he looked so familiar.

That's when it clicked.

His voice.

His looks.

His smile.

"Who are you?"

:O OH NO

I hope this goes well... :>

XOXOXOXO

-Maddie <3