WAY - Chapter 1

Hello ladies

and gents. 

Let me start by introducing myself. 

My name's Justin, but you may know me as Justin Bieber; teen heartthrob, sensation to millions of people around the world, girls tend to be caught during class daydreaming, mostly about me. 

My friends call me Bizzle though. Tryna' keep it cool and laid back you know? 

To point some things out, I'm not your average type of boy. Well actually, I am. I'm that guy everyone knows in high school. I'm the guy girls want to fuck, and guys want to be me. I mean why wouldn't they? 

I'm hot. I can sing. I can dance. And hey, I'm pretty damn good in bed. And the best part, I can have all the weed and alcohol I want because well, I'm Justin Bieber. I get everything I want. 

Anyways, I used to be the type that didn't care about anything, or anyone. I mean, I did care once. But that was a long time ago. Well this is the story where all of that changed:

Hi. My name's S-Selena G-Gomez. S-sorry I h-have a st-stutter problem when I-I'm ne-nervous.

Umm, well, I'm that g-girl, that one gi-girl that sits in t-the back of t-the class and umm, no-no one talks to me, and umm, I get b-bullied f-for being p-poor and a-a nerd, umm, I guess I c-can say I h-hate my l-life. I hate my-myself. I'm ugly a-and I'm c-clumsy. 

I-I'm not like m-most g-girls. B-but my mom says t-that's a good t-thing. I don't agree. If it was, I w-wouldn't b-be like t-this. 

T-this year, m-my mom d-decided to move, and I-I was s-scared but also h-happy.

I used to be the girl everyone hated, the girl everyone picked on, and I started to hate myself. But that all changed once I moved out of this horrible town. 

This is my story:

HELLO MY LOVELIES! HOW YOU DOIN? ;)

With this story, I'm gonna take a little bit more time to update #sorrynotsorry

But I won't make you guys wait an entire week. 

Well, I hope you enjoy XD

XOXOXOXO 

-Maddie <3