WAY - Chapter 12

Ryan's POV

"What do you want?" I groaned stopping in the middle of the doorway that led separated the kitchen to the living room. "You need to help Selena!" Demi yelled making me look at her confused.

"God I'm such a terrible friend!" she snapped pulling at the roots of her hair. "What are you talking about?" I asked trying to talk loud enough for her to hear me as the music was blasting throughout the house.

"Selena. And Dylan. You know how Dylan is! He's kissing her and if Chantel sees" Demi began before we heard someone scream.

Shit.

"You little fucking bitch!" me and Demi made our way through the circle to see Selena standing in the middle with Dylan at her side and Chantel in front of her looking furious.

"You think you can just come into this town and take my fucking boyfriend just as you please?" Chantel screamed and the music suddenly stopped. "Selena" Demi began and I quickly pulled her arm to hold her back. "What are you doing?" she snapped looking up at me. "Let her do this. We'll save her when we need to" I snapped back before looking over at the scene, I could feel Demi's eyes burning into my skin.

"I didn't know he was your property. Sorry but I didn't see your name anywhere on him" Selena shot back. "Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are?" Chantel yelled taking a step closer to Selena. "Selena Gomez. You know, the new girl from Texas" Selena smirked back at her.

"Listen you stupid bitch!" Chantel began before Selena cut her off. "No you listen you little fake ass slut! I didn't fucking know he was your boyfriend! So don't go screaming at me when I'm obviously not the stupid bitch here" Selena snapped looking her up and down in disapproval making the crowd 'ooo' at her comeback.

"AHHH! I hope you know this isn't over" Chantel snapped. "No. This is over. Everything. Including us" Dylan said stepping in and the crowd 'oooed' once again. "AHHH!" Chantel screamed before stomping off with Caitlin, Gigi and Jasmine following her out the door.

"Alright show's over! Bring the beat back!" Dylan shouted and the music began to play once again. "See your girl had it under control" I smirked down at Demi. "You're an idiot" she scowled before walking over to Selena and dragged her out to the back.

Selena's POV

"Oh my god Demi did you see that?! I totally owned her!" I exclaimed once we walked outside and away from the crowd. "Yeah congrats that was great" Demi said quickly, obviously not meaning it. "What's wrong Dems?" I asked her knowing something was up.

"You can't be with Dylan" she said up forward. "What are you talking about? I'm pretty sure it was you who said if Dylan wants me, then he's gonna have me" I said crossing my arms over my chest as I glared at her.

"Yes I know but Dylan is a player and I don't want you to get hurt! I'm sorry I didn't realize to tell you that earlier but I'm telling you now. You can't be with him" Demi warned and I could see the worry in her eyes. But a part of me felt it wasn't real.

"I get it. You're jealous" I smirked finally understanding her. "What? No! I hate Dylan! Why would I be jealous?" she snapped back defensively. "Maybe because I got the most popular guy to like me and not you?" my smirk still playing on my lips. 

"Oh my god!" Demi groaned in frustration. "Yes you're right! I'm so jealous because the guy I despise likes you and not me! It's not like I don't like someone else no! I like Dylan, the guy I hate and I'm so fucking jealous!" Demi screamed.

"Well I'm glad we got that over with" I said rolling my eyes before walking around her only to be held by the arm. "Fine. Don't listen to your best friend who helped you through every fucking thing since we were kids. But if he breaks your heart, don't say I never warned you" she growled before harshly letting go and headed back inside.

"You alright?" Dylan asked suddenly walking up to me. I haven't realized I've been standing there for at least 5 minutes. "Yeah I'm fine" I told him. "You sure?" he chuckled making me giggle. "Yeah I'm fine" I assured him giving him a small smile.

"It's getting late. You want me to drive you home?" he asked me. I pulled out my phone from my purse to see it was almost 12 am. "Nah I'll probably just ask Ariana or Ryan to drive me" I told him. "Well then in that case, I'll drive you. Let's go" he smiled cheekily and I felt my cheeks heat up as he extended his arm out for me to take.

Justin's POV

I finally finished my homework so I decided to head outside for a bit and shoot some hoops.

"Well, tonight was fun" I heard Selena's soft giggle followed by the deep voice. I turned around to see Dylan and Selena outside her house. What time is it? Oh. 12:11 am.

Go inside Justin. Before he sees you.

"You live next to that kid?" I heard Dylan ask Selena as I began to walk towards to the front door. "Yeah. Unfortunately" I heard Selena respond. Wow. Thanks. Just keep walking Justin. 

*clink*

*clink*

"Jesus Christ" I groaned getting up from my bed and walked over to the window, making sure I had my hoodie over my head. "What?" I snapped over to Selena who looked upset. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry" she sighed.

"For what? For having to live next to me? Or me hearing that you hate living next to me?" I snapped trying to keep my voice down since it was 12:56 am on a Monday night.

"For not standing up for you to Dylan, twice" she admitted. "Like I care what he does" I scuffed. "So then why are you mad at me for?" she questioned knotting her eyebrows together in anger. Which by the way, looked really adorable.

"Because of the fact that the only time or place you actually talk to me, is here. When no one is around to see you talking to the nerd" I scowled before slamming the window close and crawled back into bed.

Geez Selena is turning into a total ass. And Justin that was cold. Even though it's true...

but what's happening to Demi and Sel? :O

XOXOXOXO

-Maddie <3