No Emotion (ASL X Reader) Part 6

You stared in horror at Bluejam. 'What does he want to do with me?' The though lingered through your mind.

   "You know (y/n), i could use someone like you. It's not everyday that you can see a devil fruit user around this seas. Moreover, you're strong. How about this, you join me and i promise you wealth and freedom while you follow my orders and give me your powers? Not a bad deal, huh? Actually it's more beneficial for you than me." Bluejam look at me with that devilish grin i come to hate.

   "Not a chance, Bluejam! And you know it!" You snapped and spit him in the face. You pulled out a tired smile. Bluejam was enraged and grab his sword and swing it towards you.

   "Too bad! You could have live longer!" You close your eyes, waiting death with open arms. 'Finally i can die. Too bad i can't remember my past. Ace, Sabo and Luffy... i hope you guys are safe. My journey ends here. Goodbye.... my brothers...'

     ~Meanwhile!!!!! Brought to you by emotional reader~

   "Come on! We gotta hurry! They have (y/n) and Luffy!" Ace exclaimed, running towards Bluejam's hideout with Sabo close behind. Panicked was carved on their faces.

   "Calm down Ace! Clear our thoughts before we crashed in there!" Sabo yelled, trying his beat to persuade the freckled boy.

   "Calm down my ass! They have our friends! How the hell can i calm down!" Ace wasnt exactly worried but still, he just can't stay put when he realized those imbicles were kidnapped by the Bluejam pirates.

   "Yes they have our friends! That's why you have to can down!" Somehow Sabo managed to calm Ace down. Sabo then started to plan strategies to rescue (y/n) and Luffy, but Ace keeps remembering what had happened to care.

                          ~Flashback~

   "Come on guys, we have to go to town to take some medicine for (y/n)." Ace ordered to the other two boys. They walked slowly towards town due to the fight earlier. It has to exhaust them. Luffy was so hungry that he passed out.....eventhough he just ate a few hours ago. Sabo has to carry him. Since they were to exhausted, they when to a nearby river to drink.

   "Ace!!!! Im hungry!!!" Luffy whined. The poor boy couldnt stand not eating for more than an hour.

   "Oi Luffy! (Y/n) is hurt and all you think about is food! She need medical attention!" Ace yelled, trying to punch the rubber boy only to be held back by Sabo.

   "Stop it both of you! Your bickering wont make (y/n) better." Sabo practically yelled the last part, which was actually rare for him to raise his voice. The two boys fell silent.

   "Then what?! Look at her! She might be dying for all we know but what are we doing? Nothing! I dont know what we can do to her anymore." This time Ace yelled. He was angry, angry that he was weak. Also a side of him holds some jealousy. Why, a little girl like you, could be stronger than him? It pisses him off more than anything. But still he want to protect you.

   "I dont know.... the town is still far. And it's not like it's a straight road either." Sabo' voice was cracking. Everyone was at a dead end wen suddenly a Danpa (it's the half bear half panda thing but i forgot its name, but i guess this is the name) came charging at them. What can they do when they themselves cant move?