17

"What's a calestial dragon?" Luffy ask.

   "Calestial Dragons are people who control the world. In short, they are gods. They wear a suit that only Calestial Dragons can wear with a jar (sorry i dont know know what to put) over they're head so they cannot breath the same air as 'humans'. They are arrogant and would punish anyone if they even cross path with him. Even the World Government cant touch them."

   "They sound like shit.." Ace noted, a frown on his face.

   "Are you like that (y/n)?" Sabo asked, he didnt believe that you are one of those shitheads.

   "No. And im glad. You see, Calestial Dragons are treated like god, but not me. My parents want to have more privilege than other Calestial Dragon so they gave their first born child to the Government as a human weapon.

   "Human weapon?" Sabo's face shows that he is confused.

   "In other case, im a guinea pig for the World Government. Luffy, you have eaten the Gomu Gomu no mi right?"

   "Yup."

   "Well, i dont eat mine. Even thought i have devil fruit powers, its not the real thing. Let's just say its the copy of the real one. My snow leopard form might be a replika of someone else's devil fruit."

   "Is that even possible? Ive read that there are only one devil fruit in the world and no one can have the same powers." (Sabo)

   "Yes. That's true but in the Government, there's someone called Vegapunk. He is the greatest scientist in the world and can possibly do anything. He's the one who studied about devil fruits and examined them on us."

   "Us?" (Ace)

   "It's not just me. There are others who became the Government's guinea pigs. But most of them have died. And when they die, another child will take their place."

   "How can they die?" (Sabo)

   "The experiments are dangerous. They will inject something into our bodies and if it fail, we'll die. Even i have died so many times."

   "What do you mean... you died?" Sabo asked with wide eyes.

   "I dont just own the snow leopard devil fruit Sabo. I also have the pheonix fruit that allows me to come back to life. That's what the experiment im tied too. Some people are just like me. They have more than one devil fruit in them but died because of it. Thats why im special. From when im first became a guinea pig, there are only two person who survived until now. That is, me. And my brother."

   "But you said you're the only child?" (Sabo)

   "He's not my real brother. I just call him that. He protected me and show me love i know ill never feel. He is my family. Just like you three. He's the one who set me free from that cage in risk of his own life. I dont know if he's still alive." You look down at your lap. Tears forming in your eyes.

   "So let me get this straight. You are a Calestial Dragon who reduced to being a guinea pig to the World Government because your parents want more privileges than normal Calestial Dragons. Their scientist, Vegapunk, did experiments on you about devil fruits and now you have more than one devil fruit. You met a boy that soon became your brother as he protected you and show you love. And that same brother is the one who saved your life and free you from beeing a guinea pig. Somehow you reached here and lost your memories. And i right so far?" Sabo asked and you nod in approval.

   "But there are reason why i can only use the snow leopard fruit until now. I havent master the other fruits yet except for this. So even if i had the pheonix fruit, i cant regenerate like most do. And another thing. Eventhough im a guinea pig for the WG, i can still go to Marijose to train. Other Calestial Dragons dont know about me so i have to be hidden. There, my father will torture me as if it will make me immune to pain one day."

   "I hate Calestial Dragons" Luffy said matter of factly.

   "Me too." Ace add.

   "But we dont hate (y/n)-chan!" Luffy defend. You giggle.

   "Thanks Luffy."

   "(Y/n), does anyone know you're alive? If they do, they might come looking for you." Sabo asked, corcerned shown in his voice.

   "I doubt they do. Even if they did, they wont know im here. This island is very far from Marijose.

   "Oh okay then." Luffy said. An wakward silence fell before you. No one knows what to say and it was getting uncomfortable. Your mind panic as you search for anything to say.

   "N-ne, let's eat. Im starving." Well, that will do. Instantly they look up as their face light up. It was adorable, especially Luffy.

   "R-right.. let's tell Dadan that she's awake." With Sabo's suggestion, they left. A few minutes after, Dadan came and bomb you with questions one after another.

   'Hehe.. it's gonna be a long day. At least i got to stay here with my new family.'