No Emotion (ASL X Reader) Part 5

'Where am i?' You woke up, still in a daze. You wanted to know where you are, but your eyelids felt heavy and refuses to open. 'Huh, it's like meeting the boys allbover again.' You chuckled as you remembered the day the boys save you, but soon grew worried as you remembered what had happened. Your eyes snapped open despite the tireness. You looked around, Luffy's not with you. Fear builts up and you want to yell his name, but your voice came out as a whisper instead.

   "Luffy..." You want to run to the door and assure yourself that that's not Luffy. You tried to stand but no avail. Your body felt like it's been hit by a truck, twice. You winced everytime you tried to move. You're no longer tied from the ceiling anymore, instead, you've been set down but still tied by the ropes. They knew you dont have the energy to even scream. Your mind wandered off to Luffy. What are they doing to the poor boy? You never heard him scream like that, even when Ace hits him after being swallowed by an alligator. You sweatdrop remembering the scene. Of all the memories you gathered when your with them, why did you choose THIS as an example? Speaking of Ace, where is he? And Sabo? Where are they?

   As you got lost in your own thoughts,bthe screaming gets louder. You returned from yout thoughts and tried your best to surpress the tears. You wished you could change form but your new found power is still unstable. Not to mention you felt like crap after using it. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Bluejam. Your eyes stared in horror. He's holding Luffy by the back of his collar. He looks like a corpse. His small features covered in blood. You cant contain ypur tears after seeing Luffy's condition and what kind of hell he's been through.

   "LUFFY!!!!" You yelled/screamed his name at the top of your lungs. The knot in your stomach tightens. The boy didnt respond. Tears streaming down like a waterfall while you glare daggers at the man who caused all of this. If looks could kill, he'll be dead by now. Bluejam's eyes turned to one of anger. He kicked you in the stomach and you flew across the room.

   "Dont look at me like that, you trash!" He yelled and threw Luffy in front of you.

   "L-Luffy..." You crawled towards Luffy with your hands still tied behind you. You nudge him with your shoulder.

   "Luffy, w-wake up..." No respond. You would be panicked right now, if you have any energy left. Tears wont stop flowing. Then, you've been dragged by Bluejam who us pulling you by the hair towards the room Luffy was in. You dont even have the energy to fight back. Suddenly, there is the sound of metals falling and a faint scream coming from the outside.

   "Go out and see what happened! I dont want peopme knowing about our hideout! I can take care of this brat myself." With that order, Bluejam's crew ran out while he shuts the door and locked it.

   "Now this is where it gets interesting." Bluejam stated and looked at you with a sickening grin.