15

"BURRPPPP!!!!! Kyaa~ Im full!" Luffy said, his belly looks like a balloon though that is not surprising for the rubber boy.

   "Luffy! Learn some manners will you!" You smacked him in the head. Geez this kid know no manners.

   "Better give up (y/n). Luffy doesn't know the word manners so might as well give up. Moreover he's already asleep." Sabo said, pointing a finger at an asleep Luffy.

   "Geez.. i feel like the oldest here. Haah! It's so hard being a single mother with three kids~" You said, dramatically putting your hands at your forehead at the other at your heart.

   "What's wrong with (y/n)-chan?" Luffy asked to his two brothers suddenly. The brother's jumped at their brother's sudden awakening but just shruggged it off

   "Dunno. She's weird." Ace replied, continuing to eat his piece of meat. Sabo and Luffy look at you waving your hands and talking to yourself. As if to make it more....weird, flowers and hearts surround you.

   "Hehe.. yeah but she's cute~" Sabo's statement made both Ace and Luffy look at him. Luffy just look at him innocently as always while Ace has a tiny shade of pink at his cheeks.

  "Shishishi! Yup, (y/n)-chan is cute. Right Ace?" Luffy asked, looking towards Ace who blushed darker at his younger brother's question.

   "S-shut up you idiot!" Ace yelled, punching the rubber boy.

   "Oww! Ace what was that for?!" Then the daily fist fight started. Sabo just laugths at the sight while you stop acting weird when you heard the chaos and look uninterested at the two wrestlers.

   "Ne (y/n)." Sabo called.

   "Hmm? Yeah, what is it Sabo?"

   "Let's leave the lovebirds alone and let's go somewhere." Sabo state more than suggest. Without a reply, he took your hand and lead you deeper into the forest.

   "Ne Sabo, where are we going?"

   "Hihi, just wait (y/n)!" You continued walking with Sabo. Well, actually he was dragging you. You passed by many trees and a few minutes later, you found yourself on a cliff.

   "Haaa!!! It's so pretty. What is this place Sabo?"

   "Haha, i knew you'll like it. This is my favourite place. We can see the ocean from here. When im here, i feel like im free. Free from the chains of this country. Ne (y/n), what's your dream?"

   "My dream? Hmm... i dont think i have one. I might have one before but i cant remember."

   "I see. Well my dream is to become a pirate! Free-er than any other pirates in the world! Then i can finally  cut the chains that held me here! Same goes to Ace and Luffy. All of us wants to become pirates."

   "Kyaa!! That is so fun. I wish you the best of luck Sabo. It's nice isnt it? To have dreams... i wish i have one." You look at the ground sadly. Just then, Sabo grab your hand.

   "Then i'll give you a dream! When i became a pirate, come with me (y/n)! Let's sail together and be the free-est pirate on the seas!" Sabo said, his eyes full of hope. Just then...

   "(Y/N)/(Y/N)-CHAN IS GONNA BE MY NAKAMA!!!" Ace and Luffy yelled, coming out of nowhere.

   "KYAA!!!!!" You jumped in shock, literally hanging on Sabo. Sabo on the other hand, blushed bright red at the sudden contact. This only make Ace angrier than he usually is.

   "What the heck are you doing (y/n)?! Get of him!"

   "Well it's not my fault! You're the one who came out of nowhere and scared the living hell out of me!" You said defensively, still clinging to Sabo.

   "Well i wont came out of nowhere if you two didnt suddenly vanished!"

   "That's because the two of you were busy fighting!"

   "We wont be fighting if we were not discussing about you!"

   "Who told you to- wait... you discussed about me?"

   "Yup! We were discussing about how cute you are." Luffy said. Immediately your cheeks turn a dark shade of red. As well as Sabo and Ace.

   "(Y/n)..." Both Ace and Sabo said.

   "Y-yeah?"

   "Promise you'll be in my crew when we left!" Both of them said together and then glared at each other.

   "No! (Y/n)-chan's gonna be in my crew!" Luffy interupt. Again they start to quarrel like a married couple except Sabo is joining them.

   "G-guys?" You tried to break up their fight and instandly they stop amd look at you. You immediately regreted it.

   "(Y/n).." Ace said.

   "Yeah.."

   "Which one will you choose?"
   "Excuse me?"

   "Which one will you follow?"

   "Umm.. sorry that is a hard decision. Cant i just pick all of you?"

   "No! We're gonna be in different crews." Sabo said.

   "Hmm... i dont know. Cant we wait until you do left?"

   "No, it's too long. We cant wait that long." Ace answered.

   "I know! (Y/n)-chan will pick aomeone right? So it's obviois that she will pick who she likes. So all we have to do is to make her like us right?" Luffy suggest. I have a shade of pink covering my cheeks when i heard that and i look at my elder brothers for the same reaction but instead, they were looking at each other and after a few minutes of debating, they nod at look at me.

   "For once, Luffy make sense." You could hear a faint 'hey!' In the background.

   "So it's a race. A race to win (y/n)'s heart!" Sabo announced. Both you and Ace blush.

   "Dont say it like that! I-it is a competition for who will recieve (y/n) as their first mate!" Ace defend.

  "Really? I though you were imagining something else Ace~" With that Ace jumps at Sabo.

   "Enough already... im getting out of here.." you said to yourself. You walked backwards and intend to turn around but...

    "KYAAaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" You lose your footing and fell of the cliff.

   "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!" The three boys yelled.

  "ACE! SABO! LUFFY! HELP MEEE!!!!" You yelled as you fell, but you knew that they cant save you. It's too late. As seconds past, the distace is decresing and in afew minutes you'll reach the bottom and eventually die. You close your eyes. As you fell, you fell unconcious and a single tear escape as you think about your brothers.