15

Chapter 15

We all made it to school and Zane had to leave for an early football meeting or something. “By love. I will see you later.” Zane smiled kissing my cheek. “What is your problem, you have been acting pissed all morning?” I asked Anthony as he glared at Zane’s retreating figure.

“It’s just he took my little sister’s innocence and without even asking.” Anthony sighed running his hands through his fingers. “Ok dad, sorry but just stop please?” I asked. “Yea, it’s just weird you know?” Anthony groaned. “Yeah, you did the same to my best friend. But let’s move on this is awkward!”  I smiled as we walked into the school. Everyone was talking quietly as they watched us with curious eyes. “Why are they staring at us?” I asked and Amber chuckled. “Because you are their Luna now, you and Zane have fully mated making you their Luna. They are curious because well how you had acted before.” Amber explained and I blushed.

“I am really sorry about that again.” I sighed and a hand on my shoulder surprised me. “You need to tell them, address your pack Luna.” Tanner smiled proudly. “What do you mean address them?” I asked confused. “Listen up! Your Luna has something to tell you all now listen!” Tanner ordered and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. “Thanks for throwing me under the bus ass wipe.” I sighed under my breath.

“What do you want to say?” Stacy snapped and I growled.  “I would like to apologize for the ways I had been acting before, how I treated everyone when I first learned of werewolves. But for a bitch like you, you are lucky I don’t kill you.” I snarled and her head bowed, her wolf gave in. I smirked but rubbed the back of my neck, I was being a bitch again. “Um, everyone can go back to whatever they were doing.” I blushed and everyone chuckled and did.

“Luna, you do not have to apologize, its ok, we understand.” A male bowed his head and I blushed feeling awkward. “Thank you, but I would feel awful without saying it, I was awful to you all and said some pretty awful stuff.” I sighed and he nodded.

“Luna, my name is Rocky, I am a pack warrior. Glad to finally find a woman to calm Alpha.” Rocky chuckled, he wasn’t bad looking. He had a light brown hair that stopped at his shoulders with green eyes, a strong jaw line, He was pretty ripped and toned, but Zane was way better! ‘I BETTER BE!’ Zane’s voice growled loudly in my head, I gasped and jumped looking around; a chuckle was herd in my head and by Rocky, Tanner, Anthony, and Amber.

“She must have heard Alpha Zane’s voice in the link for the first time?” Rocky chuckled looking at me. “The hell? We can talk by mind?” I asked shocked. “Yes little mate, and if you admire another man, even if you say I am better looking afterwards, I will come back and show you just how much you belong to me and only me in front of the ENTIRE pack.” Zane’s voice snarled. “You wouldn’t!” I gasped out.  A deep chuckle was heard and then nothing else.

“”How do I think back to him! He is not talking anymore!” I gripped Rocky’s shirt panicked. “Luna, calm down please, you are scaring everyone. Just talk-“ and then the most ferocious was herd and I turned to See Zane storming in the cafeteria.  “What I had I told you little mate?” Zane smirked evilly as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Your Luna seems to like thinking of other men, but how about we show her that she is mine?” He growled, I then realized that his wolf had taken over as he bit me on my mark which caused me to moan as I stomped on his foot. “Alpha! Please stop that is my little sister! I can’t stand seeing it!” Anthony gagged. Zane chuckled and released me as a few hoots and howls were heard. “Way to put her in check!” Some males chuckled as Zane looked panicked at me.

“I’m fine, but do that again and I will make sure you can never have a heir” I chuckled kissing him. “Babe I am sorry.” Zane kissed my forehead and I smiled and hugged him. “Watch your tongue!” Tanner snarled and the perverted comments stopped. 

After school Zane had to stay for football practice so I decided I would head home. Mom was there with Dallas on the couch.  “Hey mom! Dallas, what are you doing?” I asked plopping down next to her, she smiled and hugged me. “Your room reeks, what the heck died in their?” Mom snapped and I looked up to see her glaring at me. “What do you mean?” I asked and she rolled her eyes and pointed to the kitchen, ok.

“You fucked some guy in your room didn’t you?” Mom snapped and I scoffed but knew I was in trouble. “Mom, what’s going on?” Anthony came in hearing that. “Well your sister opened her-“ Anthony paled. “Mom please stop. That’s nasty.” He sighed. “Your room reeks of male and then sweat, so you have had to have sex!” Mom hissed knowing Dallas was in the other room.

“ I would never.” I tried to lie. “Yes you did!” Mom hisses. “Mom-“ “Do not lie, I am sure you know what you are by now, I might have lost my wolf but I can still smell!” Mom snarled then froze as if realizing what she just said, wait mom lost her wolf? Mom is a werewolf too?!?!?!