Sorry

Ok quick note you guys!!! I am so sorry that I haven't updated in ages! I really hadn't noticed it had been so long, I have been busy with work, graduating, I got a Mustang and I have been training her. I was going to update last week but that has been pushed back. I was out ridding with my friends, ridding a horse of hers that I had ridden a thousand times on a trail we've ridden thousands of times. But well she was spooked and so she locked her brakes and it threw me off of her. I managed to get back on and ride her a mile out of the trail back to the barn where I called my dad and he rushed me to he er. I didn't think anything was broken just wanted to get i checked out to be safe because it was a nasty fall. Got to Er, they wanted to do Ct scans and some xrays because of the pain and sensitivity I was having. Test came back and thank fully nothing was broken, ruptured and no internal bleeding as the dr was worried. But he has put me on bed rest for a week. I can't stand/walk around for long before I have a sharp burning sensation down my spine. I can't sit up without the pain So I am forced to lay down or halfway sit up, being propped on my pillows. So, I can''t even type really because of the awkward positions. I am trying to sit up and type this, I was gonna try to do a small chapter but the pain is getting to me and I am sorry t let you all down once more by this not being a chapter  promise to update soon, I just need ths pain to stop.