11

Kate's POV

I awoke to the sound of beeping and I groaned, the light was far to bright as I hissed in annoyance. "She is waking up, shall we tell the Alpha?" A voice asked and I heard papers being shuffled. "No, that dick has caused her enough pain, I do not want him here." That voice, it sounded familiar but who? Squinting and blinking rapidly, I saw some one who I thought I would never see again, my ex boyfriend, Steven. Steven was standing beside sleeping Anthony and Derek who looked pale. "Hey sunshine, long time no see." Steven smiled helping me sit up.

Now you are probably like, 'oh great, ex boyfriend is back in the picture, what was he abusive or a cheater?' Well neither, he just found his mate and realized he was gay. Yea you heard me, he is gay. We dated for about a year and half when he found his mate;well I thought was just a serious boyfriend at the time until Derek explained it to me a few days ago., Andy. Andy is so sweet and just amazing, very shy unless you get him mad or jealous or even drunk lol. Steven and I were still close, but only like best friends, Andy understood completely.

"Steven? Oh Steven!" I smiled and hugged him tightly, hissing as he breathed on my neck, that mark. Steven jerked away and looked at me with pain filled eyes. "That dam jerk, how could he have been so hard on you? You were just scared!" Steven was angry. "Steven it's fine, I did say some pretty mean stuff when I found out about, you know; Werewolves." I sighed and Derek opened his eyes and smiled seeing me awake, he shook my brother.

"KATE!!!! How are you feeling? The doc said the pain was so bad that you blacked out, you have been out for a few hours." Anthony gushed. "I am fine, how is Zane?" I asked remembering that he had stormed out of the room. "Well, he told his parent off and the 'mating' they wanted was canceled. Now that you two have marked each other, you can never be with another without the other knowing and being in pain." Anthony sighed running his hands through his hair.

"Steven, what are you doing here?" I asked remembering him lol. "Well, this is my pack, well the pack I was born into. But I had been staying out for a while and moved back to the pack house hearing about what that fucker has done to you!" Steven snarled. "Watch your tongue wolf, I am still your alpha." Zane snarled walking in and glaring at Steven. "Why are you in here, only immediate family can be or her mate which I am." Zane snapped. "I am visiting MY girlfriend whom you have caused such pain to by marking her like you did!" Steven snarled and I looked confused,

"Girlfriend? No she is mine and mine alone." Zane snapped sizing Steven up. "I am not a piece of property." I grumbled and they ignored me. "Are you challenging me?" Zane sneered and Steven broke his gaze looking down. "No Alpha No Sir, I just wanted to see if you truly cared for her. I must be going." Steven rushed and went to walk to the door but was stopped.

"I asked you a question, why are you here?" Zane was now shaking and was red. "Kate means a lot to me, the very first person I ever talked to, best friend. Do not worry Alpha, my mate is a guy and we are happily in love with a pup on the way." Steven froze at the command. Wait can men get pregnant? "How wait I am confused!" I spoke.

"Andy is pregnant!" Steven smiled proudly. "But Andy is a male?" I was so confused. "Werewolf men can get pregnant and carry a child, but only if he and his mate are gay. Andy is a submissive gay so he-" "That's enough pup, you can explain later. She needs her rest." Zane snapped. "Now who's fault is that?" Anthony spat.

"What?" Zane shifted his glare to my brother. "She is my sister, I told you to take care of her! You only harmed her Alpha or not! You broke the law by harming your mate! The one you are meant to protect!" Anthony snarled storming out and Derek sighed following him.

The room was silent as we stared at the now closed door. "I'm sorry." I whispered and Zane's eyes flashed up to mine. "You're sorry? Sorry for what?" Zane looked confused. "That you almost died, about everything!" I croaked and he gently cupped my chin. "Do not fret, I am the one sorry. For as I did harm the one I would die for.  I love you, can you forgive me for causing you the pain?" Zane asked. "Only if you can forgive me-" He kissed me passionately.

"You have been forgiven since that announcement love." Zane bit my bottom lip and tugged gently as I deepened the kiss. "How about, we gat me out of here and than you can come home and meet my mother? Since we are going to be with each other for ever?" I smirked and he nodded kissing my nose. "Forever and Always."

I know this one sucked, but I had to introduce Andy and Steven and somehow explain  SOME THAT A MALE WOLF CAN GET PREGO IF A SUBMISSIVE AND GAY. BUT ONLY IN THIS STORY!!!!! Please do not take offense to any of that for some reason if you might had.