Chapter 19- Snow on the Side

"Snow, what are you doing?" My door was shoved open, my father. "Just looking for some information for a school project." I looked back to my computer screen. "Why not go outside and train, you are lacking on he power of male wolves your age." I sighed; he always did this crap. "Dad, I do practice and train, but right now I have some school work to do." He nodded and sat on my bed, I am not liking the tension in the air. "How about a girlfriend? You are turning 17 in a few weeks and your mate will be waiting. Why not practice with some of the other girls?" I was disgusted to call this man my father. "What about you and mom? Did you sleep around before meeting mom?" I snapped and he stood, I could smell the alcohol from here. "Boy what are you gay? Of course I slept around and boy was your mom glad I was experienced." He chuckled. I stood up walking to window "You should wait for your mate." I spat and jumped. 

The next day I was caught. I am siting on the couch watching tv when my parents walk in. "My boy look here! I bought you some magazines!" Dad held out a playboy magazine, on the front was well porn, but not the type I like, I am gay but they don't know, well they do now. I looked at the pictures in horror and disgust and before i realized the reaction my father caught it. "You fucking fag! You like men don't you!" I gulped and took off. Out the door to the woods trying to hide but knew it was no use. My parents  caught me and threw me to the ground and started beating the hell out of me. You see, my parents grew up in an old pack where being with the same sex was forbidden by death. I was told when I was five that if I ever looked at a man in a sexual way and not a girl they would kill me. "I am not gay dad, mom! Stop!" I screamed. "You scum! You can't lie to us!" My mother was out to kill.

"What the hell is going on?" A female voice shouted, I know that voice. "Amber, we were only teaching our boy a lesson! Don't go and tell the Alpha or Beta if you know what's good for you girl!" My father shouted, Amber! She was the Beta Female, well in a way. "If You knew what is good for ya; you better watch how you talk to my mate. My wolf hates when someones disrespects her. Why are you beating the poor boy? What could he have done to be beaten?" The voice, it held power. But he wasn't my Alpha or my Beta, he had to be a Beta from another pack, so why is he here?

"My god! He has a broken arm! You lowlife!" Amber hissed as she saw my broken arm that was already trying to heal. And in that second hell broke loose. The male attacked my father and then the rest was a blur; until I saw them about to kill my parents. "Please! Don't kill them; they are still my parents and they are all I have left!" I cried out, I couldn't just let them be killed even after they did this to me, I would have nothing then.  The male wolf turned to look at me and I could tell that he was confused. "You shut the hell up you piece of shit! I am not your mother!" My mother hissed and it made me flinch from the venom and hat in her voice. "Why still protect them?"Amber was also confused but I just looked down.

"It's the parent bond; Snow can you stand?" A male voice spoke and I looked up. "Kyle, how are they? And why are you here?" Amber asked as the woman struggled with her; the man was knocked out cold. "Luna Kate woke up; but Beta Tanner...." Kyle looked down. "What is wrong with Beta Tanner?!" I groaned. Their heads snapped to me as I was struggling to stand. "You are not with him. You like him do you not?" Kyle asked helping me stand.  I blushed looking down and my mother snarled.

"Beta Tanner isn't gay! Do not disrespect him! You are nothing but a fag! No one will love you!" My mother was in hysterics and to my surprise; Kyle snarled. "You dare disrespect you own child as such Elisabeth? He is your own flesh and blood; you are meant to love him no matter what! There is nothing wrong with being gay you low life bitch! If you keep speaking with that mouth of yours I will personally see to your tortured death." Kyle had turned from a gentle looking giant to a fucking killer in just a few seconds and it honestly scared the shit out of me. "Warrior Kyle; do you think I can be his mate?" I asked hopefully with a deep blush before groaning in pain. "Only one way to find out. Come with me." Kyle gently picked me up and rushed off towards the pack infirmary.

Once there Warrior Kyle took me to a room, first to get my shoulder knocked back in place and a brace and sling to wear. Then cleaned me up from the blood and he looked me in the eye. "Are you ok Snow?" "Y-yes sir. I am ok." I gave a small smiled and he grimaced. "How long have they been that way boy? Don't lie to try and protect them." Warrior Kyle warned. "Well, ever since I turned 14. They just tried to make me more 'manlier' so I wouldn't disappoint them and turn out to be a fag." I looked down n shame as he let out a loud sigh. Placing a large firm hand on my shoulder he looked me in the eye. "It doesn't matter if you like men, women or whatever. That is no way to treat a human being son. If you were my child and they dared to make a comment like that to you I would've killed them, I still want to kill them. But listen, Beta Tanner is in critical condition; we have to find his mate. I would like to take you to him to see if yall are mates. Will you be ok with that?" He asked and I nodded. 

I wasn't prepared for what happened when the door opened. Tanner was thrashing around on the mattress but after my scent filled the air he stilled and just started to whimper. "Mate..." I whispered and rushed to his side. It hurt me seeing him like this. "Good job Kyle." Alpha Zane!!! "Alpha Zane! I am sorry-" "Snow hush. Just worry about your mate now that he will be safe. Just ignore us, we are going to rest over here. I am glad that you two are mates; we will talk about earlier later." Alpha Zane smiled a warm smile as he and Luna Kate went to the other bed and curled up together resting.

"Beta Tanner... Please come back to me quickly. I would love to talk to you right now." I didn't really know what to say and kind of felt awkward with Alpha and Luna right there. I leaned forward and placed a small kiss to his forehead. A shock went through my body and I gasped and fell to my knees as he started to shake.