chapter nine[LISTEN TO SONG ON SIDE WHILE READING!!!!!]

Kate's POV

2 weeks. It has been two freaking weeks since my brother spilled the beans about being a werewolf. I am hatting my self for the way I have been acting, so stupid and stuck up, and worse yet being hateful to the people I care most for. Zane, Anthony and Derek. I sighed and got up, tomorrow was my birthday, apparently it would be 'the day I shift'. I just feel sick, like I'm about to puke my guts up. Groaning I get up and walk to the bathroom. Today I would suck it up and act correctly. Not like some scared little girl and I will apologize infront of the entire school.

I got out of the shower and got dressed, leaving my hair down, pulling on my matching set of black undies and bra. I pulled on a black tank top that said, 'Good Girls go to Heaven, Bad Girls Go Everywhere.' Then some black Skinny jeans and black boots. [Outfit on side, just look at clothes. I walked down stairs to see Anthony and Derek washing their dishes, I feel so awful. "Anthony, Derek.." I whispered. "I thought I herd something, what about you?" Anthony snapped to Derek and I sighed. "I love you guys, I was just scared and freaked out, I don't know exactly why I acted the way I did." I looked down ashamed, I was ashamed.

Turning to look at me the guys had their arms crossed. "We forgive you sis, we understand. And we love you." Anthony smiled ruffling my hair and I almost cried. "You look like shit." Derek chuckled. "I'm tired and feel like shit." I groaned. "You two need to go." Anthony said as Dallas came running down the stairs, we nodded and left. "Derek, I truly am sorry." I told him once we were on the way to school. "You can't act the way you did and expect it to be ok with a 'sorry'. You may have been forgiven by Anthony and I, but your mate is extremely pissed, hurt and honestly, he is pretty sick from you rejecting the bond." Derek sighed and I looked confused as he shook his head at me.

I jumped out of the truck and saw Tom and Amber talking and I rushed to them and gave them a hug, they glared at me. "I know you can't just forgive me but I am sorry." I smiled softly and they broke out into huge grins. "We forgive you love! We are bestis after all!" Amber giggled hugging me. "But Zane.." Tom sighed and looked down. "What is it?" I asked. "Since you rejected him, he has been not himself, sick and all." Tom looked pain and I blinked back the tears. "Where is he?" I asked and they shook their heads. I sighed and walked to the front office, they were following me.

I went straight to the microphone that blasted through the entire school, the teachers glared and tried to stop me but Amber and Tom held them off.

"My name is Katlynn Jones, but most know me by 'the bitch that hasn't shifted yet and hates all wolves acting like she rules everything'. The truth is, I have been scared, never once have I ever heard of werewolves other than twilight and crap. For some reason my body locked up the past two weeks and caused me to act as hostile as I had. Normally I would have just been quiet and shy but no, it made me angry and want to hurt you guys. I am sorry, I have no idea what came over me. But now I realize that it is time for me to stop acting like a child and face reality. If my brother and you all are correct, tomorrow night I will shift for the first time." I took a deep breath as Derek slammed the office door open and smiled proudly like a fool at me.

"I can never make it up to you guys for the way I acted, never. But I would like a chance to try and start over. I am begging you all. And this Mate thing, apparently it is real and I have found mine. He had been so caring even when I was a t total bitch to him. So Mate, I hope you are listening because I am sorry. I will do anything I can to make it up to you." I cried and turned the mic off and walked to my first period with my head held normal.

Zane's POV

'MATE WANTS US BACK! SHE FINALY SEES IT! MATE MATE NOW!!!!!!!!!' Zander, my wolf howled in glee.  But I just sighed and ignored her crie, it tugged at my chest but I had done agreed to my parents, I had stopped fighting them. I coughed and couldn't stop coughing, My body was slowly dying since she rejected us, I was to far gone to be saved, just like all wolves, once rejected they eventually die. I coughed one last time, coughing up blood before wiping my mouth and drinking my water and looking to my beta who looked scared for me.

Kate's POV

I walked into my first period, I had it with Zane. I walked in to see him wipe blood from his mouth and my chest was hurting, tears fell from my face seeing him like this.. "Zane?" I asked looking at him, he glanced at me and Sneered. "I didn't know you would get sick, oh my god I am awful. What can I do please tell me?! I care to much-" Zane stood abruptly slamming the chair to the ground in the process before getting in my face. "I don't want you to cry, I don't even want you to care. Don't you dare." Zane growled but backed up and started coughing up blood.

"Zane!" A panicked voice gasped as the door was slammed open and a girl in a light blue tank top and pink skinny jeans rushed to his side, cradling his head to her chest, I wanted to kill her. " Who the hell are you?! Why did you get him so worked up when he is already as weak as he is! Do you want him to die faster?" the girl snarled and more tears fell. "No, I don't want him to die, I love him!" I gasped and she growled. "I am his mate so back the hell off! Bow down to your future Luna mutt!" She hissed and my heart shattered. "That's what your parents wanted?" I gasped. "I stopped fighting them. I agreed to mate Pepper to reproduce a male heir before I die." Zane wheezed and I saw red.

Lyrics were from Asking Alexandria- don't pray for me. I loved the so ng and decided to do a chap based on those lyrics lol