14

Chapter 14

NO POV

Katie gasped as Zane picked her up and rushed to her room and threw her on the bed. He climbed up and straddled her waist and grinded gently as his ands slid under her shirt, she felt the goose bumps and bit back a moan arching her back. “You’ve got me bewitched; I am under your spell.” Zane whispered in between kisses down her stomach.

Katie giggled seeing as he knew one of her favorite songs. He ran his tongue painfully slow up her stomach. She hisses as his tongue dips in her belly button and grinds his hips into hers. “Tonight, I will go easy on you. But next time you will see just how dominate I can be.” Zane groaned, but Katie wanted none of that. “Please Master, no being easy.” Katie smirked as Zane’s eyes met hers and his burned with lust that his glowed.

Back to Katie’s POV

I purred as his hand slapped my stomach right above my jeans. This is really turning me on. “If you call me master, I won’t be able to hold back for your first time and be easy Katie.” Zane’s voice was husky and shaking. “I’ll be your slave master.” I purred and smirked as his mouth connected with mine and he gripped my throat, but not hurting me.

“I won’t be easy.” Zane growled out before ripping my bra and pants off. His nails dug into my hips as his teeth ripped my thongs off and his tongue traced my heated mound.  His teeth nipped the sensitive flesh and my hips lurched forward and he growled pushing them back down to the bed. His tongue darted in and started lapping up my juices.

I moaned but cried out in pain as he crawled up and slammed his hard thickness in me in a swift motion. His eyes widened and he looked at me with pain and panic on his face. “I didn’t realize-“ He was saying but I gasped at the small movement of him accidently moving. “What that I am a virgin?!” I snarled and he looked worried. “No, I trusted you. I didn’t realize it was a full moon, my inner wolf is present, that’s why I didn’t even think of being gentle oh shit I am sorry.” Zane was actually crying?

“Zane calm down.” I kissed his chin since that was the only thing I could reach and winced at the slight movement trying to adjust to his size but man he was LARGE!!!! “Dam it, I wanted to be easy on you but you called me master, my wolf and I are both dominant, but it is worse on full moon. I am so sorry. How bad, do you want me to stop?” Zane rambled on, but by now I was getting use to his size and ran my to his neck, knowing that him being this way was a major turn on.

“Be rough master.” I bit my lip and he growled, his eyes going back to the glowing color. He continued to thrust in and out of me hard and ruthless and I could already feel myself building. “Zane!” I moaned and he dug his nails in my side. “Do not come unless I tell you to.” Zane snarled and I nodded. Digging my nails down his back earned me a moan from the back of his throat and he thrusted deeper and I moaned and bit his shoulder and he moaned my name.

“Zane, please. I need to come!” I pleaded feeling myself close. He stared thrusting harder and faster. “Come.” With that my walls shattered as he bit my mark and I bit his, we both came together. I was still in my high feeling my walls clench around his thickness; milking for as much as I could.

“Dam you were so freaking tight! I loved it.” Zane purred licking my mark. And we slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up feeling Zane’s boner on my back but he shifted and I turned and saw he was still asleep and had rolled on his back. But looking down and seeing he had a tent pitch I just couldn’t help myself as I licked my lips and climbed on him and slowly lowered him in me, it was still a bit painful but nothing I couldn’t handle. I leaned forward and started licking his check as I moved my hips slowly and before I knew it, Zane’s hands were locked in my hair as he growled. “Best way to wake up ever.” Zane moaned as I continued riding him faster.

“Dammit!” Zane hissed and I felt him release his load in me as I came at the same moment. “Dam baby girl,” Zane moaned as his eye rolled in the back of his head. I smirked and jumped up and rushed to take a shower making sure to lock the door so he could not join after we both came down.

I got out and he jumped in, I dressed in some jean shorts and a batman tank and was brushing my hair when he came out in just a towel. I licked my lips before walking over to him and giving him a kiss, he pouted when I pulled away but moaned as I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth, he was so big I could barely fit him in my mouth and that was with my deep throating him.

“Katie, god.” He moaned and I gently rubbed his sack in my hand as I sucked him hard and slowly. That was until his hand tangled in my hair and slammed himself all the way in my mouth almost choking me. He created a pace and I was happy to comply.

He tasted sweet yet salty and I loved it. I traced my nails up and down his thighs in a teasing manner as he hissed. “I’m about to throw your sexy little ass on that bed and fuck you until you can no longer walk if you keep it with your nails.” Zane warned. I thought about it but stopped considering I had to get ready for school. “I’m..gah!” Zane yelled as his load shot down the back of my throat. I continued sucking him and licking him clean until he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up gently.

“Amazing. I wake up to my lovely mate riding me and then walk out of the shower only for her perfect lips to blow me. I love you so much.” Zane purred, it was cute. “I love you to, but we need to get ready and leave for school.” I smirked licking my lips earning a soft groan from him in response. I walked down stairs to see a Anthony looking pissed and Amber looking smug. “Ready babe?”  Zane kissed me but glared when her saw Anthony there.