Chapter two- Sexy on the side lol

Katlynn's POV

I woke up feeling Anthony shake me. "Come on sis we are here. I let you and Dallas sleep while we put the beds up. Go to bed sis." Anthony smiled and helped me out of the truck and I stretched yawning. "Ok, thanks, night love you!" I grumbled and stumbled my way upstairs throwing a 'night love you' to mom who was on the couch watching Two and A Half men. I plopped down face first on my bed and was out like a light.

--------Next Day------

I woke up and showered jumping into some light faded ripped bleached skinny jeans with my purple long sleeve off one shoulder cropped shirt. Then slid on my black high-top converse and walked to the bathroom. I did matching purple eye shadow with black eyeliner and mascara and my black star necklace and my black kpop hat that said 'GET OUT' In white. I smiled and walked down stairs seeing Derek on the counter eating cereal. His mouth fell open when he saw me and whistled. "Better be glad your brother is staying home because he would not allow you to wear that." Derek smirked checking me out. He always had a crush on me but oh well. "Let's go before we are late." I smirked and walked out to his truck.

After 45 minutes we finally arrived at the school. I smiled and jumped out as this place seemed like you were either a redneck, or a prep. I would be myself. But today I had to mess with the guys a bit. People were checking out Derek's truck and then we stepped out, Girls smirked at him while I herd some wolf whistles. "God dam that ass." one boy groaned. I giggled and Derek slung his arm over my shoulder as we walked to the front office. A few people were glaring at us but Derek only smirked. Once we got our schedules we went our separate ways, my first class was math.

"Welcome Miss At-dang." The teacher groaned when I walked in, I wanted to puke. Ok so maybe I was way to revealing for school but he had to be in 40s and was checking me out!!! "Where can I sit?" I glared and he sat down, hiding his erection from us even though people already seen it. "I'll be sure to tell your ma-Wife! About that." A boy chuckled and the teacher glared. "Sit in Mr. Anderson's seat for today, he isn't here." the man smiled and a girl spat as I sat down, it was between her and this country bumpkin. "That is my boyfriend's seat, he is only running late so don't sit your trampy ass down." the obviously fake blonde sneered. I smiled and looked her in the eyes as I made sure to sit down in the chair, the bumpkin next to me giggling.

"Hi, I am Amber, nice was to treat queen bitch. What's your name?" Amber the bumpkin smiled. She was pretty no doubt, ok beautiful! She had long flowing real blonde hair, only eyeliner, some dark skinny jeans and a camo jacket on with some cowboy boots. "Names Katlynn, but you can call me Katie. I smiled and she giggled. "Will do Katie." She then faced the teacher and was silent for the rest of the time. I pulled my cell out bored and cold.

D-Derek

K-Katie[Katlynn]

K-D I forgot my Kpop sweat shirt in your car n im getting chilly

D-well we can just get it when classes switch meet me at front door.

K-ok bye d

Derek and I were friends, we actually called each other by pet names usually which annoyed Anthony to no end. But it was fun. "So what is your next class?" Amber asked me when we were getting ready for the bell. "Um History, but I have to meet up with my bro to get my jacket, These chairs are pretty cold." I smiled and she laughed. "See you later!" Amber waved and I walked out to the front door like Derek wanted and he ran up to me, red lip stick marks on his face. "Who is the lucky lady?" I wiggled my eyebrows and he blushed and wiped it off, "Shut up and come on."

We made it to his truck after having to find it and he unlocked his truck. I climbed up and grabbed my sweatshirt when Derek shoved me in the truck and slammed the door shut. I gasped and turned to see Derek outside glaring at some car. It was a nice shiny black with red under lights and a two stripes down it, 2014 Camaro. I loved the car.. And the guy, well he was way mouth watering and drool worthy. He was tall lean and muscular but not to much muscles just right, so I can wrap my- Stop with those thoughts! He had on a black tight white shirt, I could the black outline of some tattoo on his chest that made me lick my lips. Also going having another one on his neck on the left, for some reason that one bothered me, I felt, betrayed? I don't even know the guy! You can see he had some tribal art going on  his right arm that was playing peek-a-boo with the sleeve of his shirt. Black semi-skinny jeans and black converse, he was starring at me.

He was just the right amount of tan, his black hair looked long enough to tug on during- Stop with the thoughts!!!! Derek must have said something because the guy's eyes snapped to Derek and he glared. Derek was getting ready to fight, I could tell by his posture so I jumped out of the truck and winced feeling a sharp pain in my ankle. "Derek don't! I called but he laughed humorlessly. "Katlynn get back in the truck!" Derek all but snarled out and the guy looked even madder. "Don't talk to her that way pup! Show some respect why don't you?" The guy's voice made me shiver in delight and I almost moaned from just hearing him speak!

Derek lunged for the sexy Sex god and I went to grab him but was pushed back as he swung but missed the guy. That was something new, Derek was a pretty darn good fighter. I glared at his back and raced over to them and yelled at them to stop, by now they were both fighting and I could see Derek had a bloody nose. "DEREK STOP!" I yelled and he froze. A cold gust of air blew and I coughed trying to catch my breath from the screaming, sucking in the cold air and hurting my lungs, making me continue to cough. "De=Derek!" I gasped as they glared at each other, I couldn't breathe. An asthma attack now? No, I can't embarrass my self in front of sexy and I don't have my inhaler. I coughed more violently and they finally paid attention As I struggled to breathe.