5

Zane's POV

'DAM YOU STUPID HUMAN!! YOU ALMOST KILLED OUR MATE!!!' Zander, my wolf growled at me. 'Shut up! If I would have know she was allergic I wouldn't have brought it over here!' I growled back to him and he was still ranting as I turned to our beautiful mate. "I am so sorry I had no idea." I apologized and she giggled making my heart skip a beat. "It's fine, I didn't eat it. But thank you, you were kind enough to get me food when you saw I wasn't eating." She smiled and I smiled back to her. "Wow Zane what is up with you? You are acting weird my brother." Tanner asked sitting across from me, next to his sister.

"Oh nothing why do you say that?" I asked and instantly remembered, Stacy. Plus she had her arms wrapped 'Lovingly' around my neck, such a whore. "Baby, we didn't know we were moving seats. Hey new chick, move, you are in my seat!" Stacy spat at Kate and I went to growl but stopped considering she knew nothing of werewolves yet. Plus she was handling it, which only turned me on.

"Oh really? I don't see your name written on it?" Kate smirked eyeing her. "Well you freak, this is MY boyfriend so you best move it or lose it." Stacy all but snarled. "I broke up with you yesterday, now leave me alone." I spat and Kate giggled. What was so funny? "Dayum! You really are a pathetic whore, you heard him, he broke up with you now leave." Kate snapped, challenging her. "Why you-" Stacy went to slap Kate but I quickly grabbed her hand and she gasped, trying to wrap her self around me. "See whore he still wants me." Stacy smirked and I pushed her back and she landed on her ass.

"No sorry, I don't want you ever. But if you ever try and lay your filthy hands on her again, I will cut them off." I said, Alpha tone present. "What happened to when you would tell me you loved me as we made sweet love?" Stacy whined and I laughed, as did most people in the cafeteria. "Never would he say he loves a fake ass Barbie bitch like you, and you would have never 'Made sweet love', I know him better then that." Amber smirked. "You don't know anything! Just because you brother is the Beta doesn't mean shit!" Stacy growled and I bent down to her level and whispered well only she  heard me.

"Do not talk about wolves again, that is an order. If you so much and mention anything of the pack, you will be punished severely." I growled and she smirked. "Like being layed on you lap as you spank me?" She s irked 'seductively'. "No more like I banish you skank ass and see that all the packs will never allow you into them." I smirked as she looked at me with horror. "YOU BASTARD!" She screamed and went to get up but I grabbed her wrist and held tightly, maybe to tightly considering I herd a nasty crunch. "I am your Alpha you will respect me." I snarled and she bowed her head and ran off.

Katie's POV

"What is a Beta?" I asked Amber as Zane and Stacy were talking. "Nothing, its just like a nickname merely." Amber said quickly, a little to quickly if you ask me. "So you must be Katie, nice to meet you, I am Tanner, the sexiest person alive." Tanner smirked holding his hand out. I giggled knowing that Zane had him beat! Wait what?

"So you guys wanna come over tomorrow? Anthony wants to meet yall since I was saying how cool you guys are." Derek chuckled. "Dery, we both know Anthony doesn't want them to come, Dallas does, you told her all about school and she wants to meet you friends." I smirked and he glared at me as Zane seemed to tense. "Dery?" Amber smirked and Derek bushed rubbing the back of his neck. "Um yeah, their little sister calls me that. Its weird though." Derek stumbled. "I think its cute, Dery." Zane chuckled and patted Derek back.

----Next Day[Saturday]----

 I got up and slid on my black tank top that said 'Bone Me Like You Own Me' in white/bones, it was more of a Halloween shirt but oh well. I slid on my white skinny jeans and black converse. I applied black eyeliner and eye shadow and left my hair natural and walked down stairs, everyone would be here in a few. Everyone meaning, Mark, Tom, Amber, Tanner, and Zane. Mom said they could come over she had to go to work any how. I grab an apple and was eating it when the door rung but Dallas beat me to it. "I GOT ITS!" Dallas squealed and opened the door.

"Hey there little cutie! Is Kate and Derek here?" Amber's voice asked and Dallas squealed and came running and jumping in my lap. "I am in here!" I called and soon they all were in the living room with me. "So just you two?" Amber asked, she was looking around and almost looked worried. "No, Anthony and Derek are in the back yard, cutting up some fire wood for a bonfire tonight if yall want to stay?" I asked and they nodded. "Well I am going to go and get Derek!" Amber was very antsy as she quickly went out back.

"What's up with that?" I asked a little worried. "Um who knows?" Zane chuckled but Tanner didn't look all that happy. "Well shall we go and follow?" I smirked getting up but Zane grabbed me and hugged me. "Nah let them be them, why don't we watch some tv guys?" Zane looked a little bit nervous but I shook it off, about 15 minutes later, Anthony and Amber along with Derek walked in, but what caught my eye, was Anthony and Amber holding hands blushing.