Chapter 22

Katie's Pov

So Zane told me I have 3 hours to get ready and he would send Amber to help me get ready.  I showered and got out and she was sitting there with an evil gleam on her face. "What the fuck?" I asked and she just smirked bigger before placing me in a chair and start fixing my hair by blow drying it and giving it controlled curls, then she did my make up. Very little, just black winged eyeliner and mascara. "Here." She handed me some lotion, I smelt it and sighed. "Bath and body works, it's your scent or so your mate has described lol. But this is just some lotion, rub on your self or I will." She stated leaving no room for discussion. I blushed at the thought "Pervert" I sighed and did as she demanded. "It's funny, I am the Luna yet you are bossing me around." I smiled and she froze, "I am so sorry it's just Alpha-" I hushed her with a stern look and told her I was just playing. 

"Here you go, this is perfect!" Amber pulled out a beautiful purple dress, I didn't own it. "Well, you see, I was told where he was taking you and he gave me his card and I bought it for you!" She rushed out and I just sighed, I am not a huge fan of dresses unless I look sexy but this dress was breath taking. The dress was short and would hug my curves perfectly, it had a strap over my left should with silver shiny floral print as did on the waist. It had a small thin layer to flow down to the ground, I loved this type of dresses even though I'm not a dress person lol. "Here you go, some silver flats!" Amber smiled as she looked at the finished product, I was shocked, I looking amazing! "Oh! It's time for you to go!!!" She shoved me out the door and down stairs. Zane stood at the door and gawked once he saw me and I blushed like a fool. He looked so yummy in a white dress top and black pants.

Zane's POV

'Here' Amber linked me just as I felt my mate's presence and turned, she took my breath away. She looked so stunning in that dress, it hugged her just right, I couldn't wait to take it off later tonight ;p.

"Wow, love you look stunning." I smiled and kissed her hand. "I would hope with as much torture I went through with Amber." She giggled and my wolf howled at her smile. Dam tonight would be hard to keep in check.

Katie's pov

We arrived at a fancy restaurant, it was closed but the back deck that over looked a lake was lit up with white lights and flowers. "You did this?" I watched as the lights shined on the lake it was mesmerizing. "Yes, just something to show my love. I know this last month or so has been hard but I wanted you to know you are my everything." I gave him a kiss and he grabbed a guitar and started to hum the song, "There Goes My Everything" by Kane brown, I had tears in my eyes. 

I watch her every morning
Putting on her make up
That girl comes without a warning
So addicting, I can't get enough
She gets dressed for work, grabs her keys then she leaves
Yeah that goodbye kiss kills me

There goes my everything
My everything
My all, my love for sure
She's everything I wanna need
And then she's even more
When I see her face I can't help but think
There goes my everything

Everything, everything, everything

Every time we're at party
I still watch her from across the room
I ain't notice everybody
They can't even help but watch her too
Dressed up or dressed down
And she can't help but shine
I can't believe she's mine

There goes my everything
My everything
My all, my love for sure
She's everything I wanna need
And then she's even more
When I see her face I can't help but think
There goes my everything

Everything, everything, everything

I watch her every morning
Putting on her make up

There goes my everything
My everything
My all, my love for sure
She's everything I wanna need
And then she's even more
When I see her face I can't help but think
There goes my everything

Everything, everything, everything

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he dropped the guitar and held me back, he knew Kane brown was one of my favorite artists lol. I pulled back and kissed him softly which soon turned heated and heavy, I felt his hands on my outer thigh and he groaned. "We need to stop, the food is ready." I blushed and caught my breath but nodded. "I love you so fucking much Zane." I admitted to him as we sat and the food which was chicken Parmesan was placed in front of us. His eyes lit up to show his wolf was near the surface. "I love you too my mate, now eat."He growled out, the lust evident in his voice, it even made me and my wolf stir.

We quickly ate and then desert came out, peach Ice cream and I smiled. "I don't ever remember telling you this much." "Well you have siblings too that love candy and dolls, and just wants to see you happy."Zane smirked. "Zane, just being with you makes me happy, oi could never tell you how much you mean to me." I grabbed his hand and softly opened his palm to place a gentle kiss there causing him to groan. "I love you to my mate, My Luna." He smashed his lips to mine, he grabbed my hips and placed me on the rail wrapping my legs around his waist as my hands flew to his hair as his gripped my waist and face.

But in a second my world changed, that Omen I mentioned, yeah here it was. "Well, well, well, happy mates? Bullshit!" Zane snarled and spun me behind him to protect me as a whip lashed out and hit his chest. "Zane!" I cried out smelling the burning flesh that could only mean one thing, the whip was laced in wolfs bane. "Fucking leech." Zane sneered as he wrapped one arm around my waist and held me flush to his back as we were surrounded by vampires. "Dear Alpha Zane! My how I have missed you!" The leader, was tall and lanky, dirty blonde hair and red eyes.

"My what a lovely looking mate you have, wonder how she would taste." Zane shifted and lunged for him, his canines ripping an arm off just as I shifted and lunged at another vampire. "Yum! My love fights back!" The leader purred and I was disgusted. 'This fucking thing??!' Zane growled in our link and I gave a small laugh, 'Someone has a crush over my man.' He purred at the sound. 'Luna, we are on our way!' It was Beta Tanner and Snow's voice. But I could see this fight was losing and losing fast. Two vampires attacked Zane at once an I went to go help him but I was thrown into the lake and being drowned. 'KATIE!!!!!!!' Zane screamed through our link just as a horrible pain erupted through my chest, Zane....

 I struggled even harder till I managed to bite the head off the Vampire that was holding me under and swam back to the surface and to the deck which I shifted and quickly climbed up. Zane was laying in the middle of the circle, blood coming from his chest, he reeked of wolfs bane. "No Zane.." i cried and shifted running to him but was slammed to the ground by the leader. "He is mine now little girl, screw off." He stomped on my leg snapping it, squeezing my neck till I was seeing black dots. I watched as a Vampire picked Zane up, Tanner, Snow and a few warriors burst through the clearing as the leader snapped a few more ribs and laughed. "So much for being the strongest Alpha?" The leader smirked but quickly shouted a 'retreat' to the coven but the warriors managed to snag 4 of them, they started to rip them apart. 'No, Save 2.' I managed to link as the black filled my vision and I passed out.