Chapter 27

The next morning, when I woke up, I walked into the living room. Cayley and Niall were already there along with Liam, and Louis. I sat down on one of the couches. Cayley smiled up at me.

"You're up early." She said. I checked my phone. 10:15.

"I am up early aren't I? I don't see how after the crazy time we had last night." I said. Niall groaned loudly, and buried his face in Cayley's shoulder. We looked at him, and then back at each other. She smiled at me knowingly. "I guess some of us had a crazier night than the rest of us, huh?" Niall looked at me, scowling.

"Yes. I really wish I hadn't drank anything last night." He said. Another set of footsteps made their way into the living room.

"You can say that again." I looked up to see a bare chested Harry. His hair was all over his head, and he looked extremely tired.

"Hang over much?" I asked, as I got up to go into the kitchen to get breakfast. I was pouring cereal into a bowl when I heard his footsteps on the floor as he entered the kitchen.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

"Not really. I just wish I hadn't seen you like that." I told him, taking a bite of my cereal.

"You aren't the only one. I regret doing that. I'm paying for it though, if that makes you feel better?" He said, sitting down next to me. I looked up at him, shaking my head.

"That doesn't make me feel better." I said. "Because you're in pain. And I don't want you to hurt."

"A kiss will make it better." He said, grinning at me cheekily.

"Oh will it now?" I asked, smiling.

"Mhm." He said, moving towards me, staring at my lips. I leaned into him, and our lips connected. I pulled away.

"Better?" I asked.

"Not yet." He said, kissing me again.

"How about now?" I asked again.

"Almost." He said, and this time he pulled me out of my chair, and onto his lip. His hands clasped behind my back, and mine were wrapped around his neck.

"Oh gross, you guys!" Niall said. We turned to see him and Cayley standing at the kitchen doorway. "I'm trying to keep the contents in my stomach, in my stomach. So, if you don't mind..." Harry glared at Niall, and Cayley and I giggled.

"What's going on in there?" Louis called.

"Harry's trying to do the nasty with Nikki on the kitchen table." Cayley said, giggling. This time, I glared at her which caused her to giggle even more.

"Harry! No! That's where we eat!" Louis shouted. I turned around on Harry's lap, because he wouldn't let me get up, and slid my bowl back over to me. I started eating again. Harry had his arms resting on my legs, and his chin was on my shoulder.

"I want some." He said as I took a bite of my cereal.

"No." I mumbled, trying to keep the cereal from coming out of my mouth.

"Please?" He asked. I turned to look at him, and shook my head, smiling.

"It's mine." I said. He took my spoon away from me, and put it in the bowl, pulling it out, and bringing it to his mouth. "Hey!" I shouted at him, making him wince slightly.

"Don't you dare, Niall." I heard Cayley say. I looked over to see Niall standing beside Cayley's plate of toast. She was over at the fridge, putting the jam back up. The door stood open, as she was turned half way towards the fridge, and half way towards Niall, watching him eye her toast. He looked up at her innocently, and then back down at the toast. "Niall, if you touch that toast..." She trailed off, not finishing the threat, leaving him and everyone else to imagine what she would do.