Chapter 19

Bahahaha. Here you go Cayley! I hope you like it!

~Nikki~

Louis' P.O.V

The next morning, I woke up. I was still at Liam's apartment from where we had the movie marathon. I sat up, coming out of my position where I was laying in the floor up against the bottom of the couch. Looking around, I found the other boys.

Liam was sitting on the couch. Leaned up against the back cushions, with his feet stretched out in front of him on the coffee table. Zayn lay across the other cushions, his head in Liam's lap, with his feet hanging off the arm of the couch. Niall lay in front of the coffee table, his hand in the popcorn bowl. All three of them were asleep.

I stood up. Harry and Nikki's date was over, so it was safe to go back home. I shut the door behind me quietly, and then walked down the hallway to mine and Harry's flat. The flat was silent when I walked in, so I knew both Harry and Nikki were still asleep. I went to my room and grabbed some clothes, and then went to go take a shower.

When I was done, I walked back into the living room, and sat down on the couch. I watched television for a little while, and my stomach started growling. I was hungry, but didn't want to cook. That's when I got the bright idea to go and wake up Harry. I knew he would get up and fix me something to eat.

Skipping down the hallway, I went to Harry's room. The lump under the cover was too big to just be Harry. A closer inspection, and I recognized Nikki's blond hair. I gently pulled the cover back. They were facing each other, foreheads touching. Her hands rested on his chest, and his arms were wrapped around her. They looked so cute, and were both fully clothed thank God. Considering it's Harry we're talking about, I'd had my doubts.

My stomach growled again, reminding me why I was here.

"Hazza!" I screamed. The two sleeping people jerked awake just as I jumped on the bed.

"Louis what are you-" Harry yelled, but was cut off by Nikki.

"Ow!" She screamed.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked her. She nodded.

"He hit my knee." She took a deep breath. "I'm fine."

"Louis! You idiot! Don't you ever think?" Harry's face was turning red.

"Haz, I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Nikki? Are you okay?"

"Jeez, Lou!" Harry sighed, and then turned to Nikki. "Are you alright?"

"Louis. Harry. I'm fine. Honestly." I slid off the bed, onto the floor.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. I looked at Harry quietly. I didn't mean to hurt her, and I didn't want to. Now my best mate was mad at me. Harry sighed.

"It's okay, Boo. Just be more careful from now on. Now, why are you in here waking us up?"

"I'm hungry, Haz! Fix me some breakfast? Pleeease, Haz? Please!"

"Alright, Boobear! Alright! I'll fix you some breakfast!"

"Thanks, Haz!" I smiled and skipped happily out of the room.

Harry's P.O.V

I watched Louis skip out of the room. I sighed, chuckling as I did so, and running my hand over my face. I looked over at Nikki, a small smile on my lips. She burst into laughter, and lay her head in my lap.

"Is he always like that?" She giggled.

"Always. There normally isn't an injured person around though." She looked over at the wall, and then back up at me. "I better go get breakfast started. Are you staying here or what?"