Chapter 25

--Cayley's P.O.V--

Niall and Harry had finished off their first beer, and had moved back to the bar to get a second. Nikki and I had sat there the whole time, watching everyone else dance, as we listened to the music. I wouldn't say I was bored, but at the same time I wouldn't say I was having fun either. I wanted to do something other then sit here and watch people dance and Harry and Niall drink.

Drop it drop it low girl. I squealed when I heard those words come through the speakers. I loved this song. Since I was tired of just sitting here, I decided to go do something about it. I scooted over to the end of the bench I was sitting on, and stood up just as Niall and Harry walked back over to our booth.

"Cayley. where are you going?" Nikki asked.

"I'm going to dance. And I'm not going alone. So get up."

"What? No. I-"

"Please? I'm tired of just sitting here! Don't leave me hangin'!" She rolled her eyes, but stood up. Harry and Niall looked at us, as I grabbed her hand and ran to the dance floor, pulling her with me. The whole conversation didn't last very long, and we were on the floor before Ester started singing.

I moved my hips to the beat, and for once I let loose. I was dancing, and to be honest, it was something I normally wouldn't do. My parents would call it 'dirty dancing.' But hey, I wanted to have fun. However, it was weird. I was dancing in a way Nikki was used to doing, but now, she awkwardly stepped from side to side.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing."

"Then dance like you usually do! It's like we've switched places, and it's weird." I looked through the crowd, and found the boys looking at us. "They're watching us." I said. Nikki was really moving when I turned back around.

All my ladies throw ya hands in the air. We put our hands in the air, and Nikki pointed to the two of us when Ester sang The baddest chick in the club right here.

I was finally having fun, and I could tell Nikki was too. She tossed her hair a little bit as she danced. We dropped to the ground really low, Nikki going lower than me, and came back up just as fast. We dropped every time it said to. I started to worry about her a little bit. I knew this couldn't be good for her knee. When I looked at her, she didn't seem to be in any pain. She was smiling.

I looked over at the boys again. They were staring at us. Both of them had wide eyes, and their mouths hung open.  I laughed and elbowed Nikki lightly, nodding in the direction of Harry and Niall. She laughed too. We moved so that we were standing side by side, with our backs facing the boys.

About the middle of the song, I felt hands on my hips. Expecting to see Niall, I turned around. It wasn't Niall I saw.

--Nikki's P.O.V--

Cayley pulled me to the dance floor for Drop it Low by Ester Dean. I actually really loved this song, but now that I was seeing some of these girls in here dancing, I kind of felt a little insecure. I was extremely surprised when Cayley started swinging her hips around and everything. It was definitely not something she done normally. At least not in public. Even at home when we were listening to the radio she didn't move like that. That was usually me.

"What's wrong?" She asked as I stepped from side to side, swinging my hands.

"Nothing." I said.

"Then dance like you usually do! It's like we've switched places, and it's weird!" I smiled and laughed. I started moving as she looked over her shoulder at the boys. "They're watching us." She said. I turned my head to look, and sure enough they were.