Chapter 21

--Cayley's P.O.V--

Gosh Niall eats so much, no wonder their grocery bill is so high. We all ended up passing out on the couch or floor in Louis' and Harry's Flat. I woke up still on the couch in the living area. I stretched and yawned and accidentally hit someone in the face.
"Oops sorry." I turned to see that I hit Niall, I giggled when he smiled.
"It's fine love." he put his arm around me and Nikki walked in.
"There you are, Sleepy Head!" Louis said loudly. Nikki grimaced and ran her hand through her bedhead hair. "What's wrong with you?" Louis asked apparently he doesn't know she's not a morning person.
"Eh. I'm not fully awake yet." she grumbled. She walked over to the couch Harry was on and sat down he put his arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek. Awe cute! We all sat there and watched TV and everyone heard Nikki's stomach growled, I stiffed a laugh.
"Want me to fix you something to eat?" Harry asked Nikki and she nodded and they walked into the kitchen. I turned towards the boys.
"Guys! When is Harry going to ask out Nikki?! I mean it's obvious they both like each other!" I said in a hushed voice but they all heard me.
"I don't know. He usually doesn't have a problem with asking girls out before. Maybe he wants this one to be special?" Louis said, and made himself more comfortable on the couch. "But I could ask the same to you to. When are you going to ask out Cayley. Niall!" I blushed and looked down and I saw Niall glare at Louis and Louis just laughed.
"Ugh." I grunted and fell against Niall's shoulder. "He needs to do it soon. Or I'll do it for him. I mean Harry and Nikki." everyone laughed at me and Niall began to play with my hair. We all watched some more TV and Louis randomly says.
"You know I'm getting tired of this." we all turned towards him.
"Tired of what Lou?" Liam asked.
"Waiting around here! I want to do something!" he flung his arms in the air and fell back against the couch we all laughed. Nikki and Harry came back in.
"We have rehearsal and then a concert tonight." Niall said. "You guys coming to the concert? The four of us can go on a double date afterwards." I didn't know which four he was talking about but I didn't feel like asking.
"Niall. There are seven of us." Louis said.
"I know this Louis." Niall said in an 'I'm not stupid tone'. "I meant Nikki, Harry, Cayley, and I."
"Oh. That explains it." Niall looked at Louis for a moment, and then rolled his eyes.
"Anyways, do you guys want to go?" Niall asked looking at me and Nikki.
"Of course!" I said and Niall wrapped his arm around me.
"What about you love?" Harry asked looking at Nikki.
"I'm down." Nikki said and Harry smiled. Nikki tried to act cool but I knew deep down inside she was fan-girling. "So what are we doing?" Harry and Niall exchanged looks.
"Well we hadn't really planned anything." Niall said.
"I guess well just do whatever." Harry said, we all laughed. For the next few hours we watched tv. The boys then left for rehearsal, I gave Niall a quick kiss on the cheek. Me and Nikki stayed at Harry and Louis's Flat to get ready for the concert. Nikki went to take a shower first. I picked up my outfit and examined it. Finally Nikki emerged from the bathroom and I went to take a shower. I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair and changed into my outfit. I wore white jeans and a pink half shirt that said 'love' written in black letters and a black cami underneath. I put on my pink and white shoes and stepped out of the bathroom. Nikki still wasn't dressed.
"What are you wearing?" she shrugged. "I would dress casually sense the boys don't know where we're going." I said and sat on the bed.
"Alright." she said and picked out her outfit. She got changed and came out in baggy holey jeans and a blue tank top and she wore her blue DC's. "How about some music?" I nodded and she plugged in her iPod to the dock. The boys voices came on and we giggled and started on our hair. I straightened Nikki's hair and Nikki straightened mine. Nikki put on makeup and I just looked at her. I hated makeup but I knew she would make me wear some.
"Want me to do your make-up?" she asked me and I knew not to object. So I nodded. She lined my eyes with eyeliner and coated my lashes with mascara. I looked into the mirror and grinned. I actually looked decent.
"Thanks." I said and California Girls came on, Nikki screamed and turned it up. We started dancing and singing around the room. Swinging our hips and moving like crazy ;) haha yeap that's us.
"Hm. This song describes them doesn't it?" someone's voice floated in, causing me to jump. I gasped and turned towards the doorway. I saw Niall and Harry leaning up against the doorway. I looked at my feet feeling the redness of my cheeks coming in. I was so embarrassed.
"You guys just love watching us embarrass ourselves don't you?" Nikki asked and I looked up slightly.
"It was nice." Harry said.
"You lie." Nikki said.
"Anyways we were coming to tell you that we're back, and that we're going for food." Niall paused and looked at me. "but I don't know. I kinda want to watch them dance some more. Don't you Harry?" I glared at him.
"Definitely." Harry said grinning his cheeky smile at Nikki. I walked out pushing past Niall and heard Nikki and Harry talk some more. Niall came up beside me and intertwined our fingers together. He bent down and whispered in my ear.
"You are a great dancer." he winked at me and chills went down my spine. I blushed a little.
"Where's Nikki and Harry?" Louis asked us and I shrugged.
"They was just behind us. Hurry up in hungry!!"Niall said whining.
"I'll go check on them before she gets pregnant." Louis said walking down the hall we all laughed and walked to the van and got in. A few minutes later Nikki,Harry, and Louis arrived. I plugged in my earphones and turned it too Love Song by Sarah Bareilles. Niall took one of my earpieces out and put it in his own and he slipped his hand through mine again our hands fight perfectly together. I smiled to myself. We listened to a few other songs and then arrived at the restaurant. Niall ordered about half the menu and ate it all. We all left and got back in the van and headed for the concert. We stepped out of the van and was ushered into the building. Me and Nikki was out in a dressing room and the boys was swept away to hair and makeup. When they was done they came to get us, the boys took us to the place backstage. Harry went over to Nikki and started talking and Niall came over to me.
"Hey babe." he smiled.
"Hey!" I said and some dude said
"Alright boys show time." and all the boys left but Niall who stood in front of me.
"Niall you better get going." I said.
"Niall!" the voice yelled again.
"Cayley, there's something I want to ask you and I can't wait any longer." he said and took a deep breath. "Be my girlfriend?" I stood there wide eyed and shocked. Did Niall Horan really just ask me out???
"Niall, get out there!" the voice yelled. I just kept staring at Niall still shocked. The beginning of What Makes You Beautiful came on.
"I'm not moving from here until you say yes." Niall said looking into my eyes.
"Niall Horan!" the voice yelled again.
"Cayley. It's up to you whether or not I go out there. Say yes." his eyes pleaded to me. I looked back towards Nikki wide eyed. She nodded and waved her arms telling me to go on and hurry up.
"Yes!" I yelled and a huge smile came across my face and his. He kissed me and ran onto the stage just in time for the chorus. My lips tingled from where he kissed me. I walked over to Nikki and she gave me a hug and congratulated me. Alot of songs later the boys came back all sweaty.
We all walked back to the dressing room.
"Alright. Ready to go?" Harry asked we all nodded. We walked outside and climbed in the van. I rested my head on Niall's shoulder. We arrived at the complex and me,Nikki,Niall, and Harry got into Harry's car and drove off. I was in the back with Niall and Nikki was in the passenger seat. A few minutes of driving around Nikki said
"Wal*Mart?"
"Why not." Harry said and parked the car, we all got out and the four of us started walking.
"Am I the only one who thinks this is crazy? I mean you two are international pop stars and we have no bodyguards." Harry and Niall looked around.
"There are barely any people, Nikki." Harry took her hand and Niall took mine. We walked in and walked around for a while.
"Let's play Hide N Seek!" I squealed.
"Harry's it!" Nikki yelled and ran off. I ran off with Niall to the clothes section and we both hide in the middle of those circular racks. I started giggling.
"What's so funny?" Niall whispered.
"I feel like we're escaping from prison." I smiled and he cupped his hand under my face.
"Were two love jail birds then aren't we?" he asked and kissed me straight on the lips. The kiss was slow and passionate. We separated and sat there. All of a sudden my phone started ringing
'If I'm Louder, Would you see me? Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me? Cause we are the same-' I answered.
"Hello?" I whispered and Harry's voice filled my ears.
"I've found you!" he screamed and I drew my phone from my face and frowned. I hung up.
"Apparently Harry has found us." I snickered and the clothes was suddenly jerked away and revealed Harry.
"Gotcha!" he screamed and me and Niall let out a 'awww' sigh and got out. "Now where's Nikki?" I shrugged and we walked around together.
"So Harry." I began and he stopped and looked at me. "You and Nikki?" I nudged him and I swear he blushed.
"I don't know where she is." I said looking around in the bed sheet aisle.
"Well she wins." Niall said grabbing. Y hand.
"I'll call her." Harry said and typed in her number. We all of a sudden heard Harry's solo from What Makes You Beautiful came on from somewhere. Harry smirked and jerked the comforters away and Nikki was revealed.
"You changed my ring tone." Nikki said.
"Only mine when I call you. I wanted you to know how you make me feel every time I call you." Aww that was totally adorable. Nikki grabbed his hand and I whipped out my Phone and took a picture. CUTE! We started walking again. I stopped to look at some Candles and Nikki stayed with me. The boys ran off to the toy aisle.
"No way!" Harry shouted. "Niall come here!" I looked over to Nikki. What the crap did they find? We turned around to see them walk out of the toy aisle. They had those horse heads on sticks and they both had cowboy hats on. They were fake mustaches, Niall was on a pink horse with a glittery scarf, and Harry was on a purple unicorn. We pulled out our phones and took pictures of them.
"Harry I challenge you to a duel." Niall said getting his game face on.
"Niall, duels are for sword fighting." Harry said and chuckled.
"Fine! A race then!" Niall shouted. "First one back here wins!"
"Mission accepted." Harry said. "Nikki love care to drop a flag?"
"There are no flags but sure ill find something." she found a silk scarf. "Ready? Set. Go!" she dropped the scarf and the boys were off. Me and Nikki ran after them videoing everything. Harry was in the lead for awhile until Niall pushed him over causing him to run into a shelf. That's my boy I smiled.
"How could I lose?" Harry said. "I was on a unicorn! They're magical!" I laughed and have Niall a winning kiss on the cheek.
"No, babe. They're mythical." Nikki said and Harry stuck his tongue out and kissed her cheek. We stopped a few feet because Nikki wanted to stop at that big ball holder thing. She got one out and started hitting it like a volleyball I turned around to look at something then WHAM the ball hits me in the head. I fumed and picked it up and threw it back at Nikki.
"Why did you do that?" she asked me.
"You hit me!" I yelled.
"I didn't mean to!" she yelled back.
"oh. Well neither did I." I smiled and she shook her head at me. She picked another ball up and through it at me, I dodged and so the game began. Niall and Harry stayed back videoing us while we was throwing balls at each other.
"Hey!" a voice shouted. We all stopped and looked back seeing a very angry Walmart worker making their way towards us. We took off running. "Get back here!" the man yelled. I had a great plan!! I collapsed on the ground and started faking having a spasm attack. Nikki got on her knees beside me.
"Whats wrong with her?!" Niall yelled sliding up next to me on his knees and Harry stood beside Nikki. I still shook violently.
"I don't know! Shes having some kind of attack!" she looked at me with a worried face. It took all my strength not to bust out laughing. It just like me to freak everyone out and do a random thing like fake a spasm attack. The worker who was chasing us stopped and looked at me so did a few shoppers. "Cayley? C-can you hear me?" Nikki's voice shook and then I winked at her. "Huh?" she sat back confused at first and then realization filled her face. She smiled at the boys and stood up pulling Niall up with her. I stopped shaking. Niall tried to break out of Nikki's hold but didn't. I jumped up and shouted at the top of my lungs.
"I'm free!!" I started flapping my arms around like a bird. I grabbed Niall and Nikki grabbed Harry and we bolted towards the exit door, laughing our butts off. We hoped in the car and took off.
"Where to now?" Harry asked.
"let's go indoor rock climbing!" I squealed. I love rock climbing! I looked at Nikki and she looked like she could kill me.