Chapter 10

A little while later we pulled up in front of the boys' complex. We climbed out of the van. It hurt to even move my knee, let alone stand on it. I almost screamed from the pain, but I bit the inside of my cheek to keep it in. It took everything I had to walk without limping, and even then I knew I wasn't walking normally.

Louis led us to his flat, and everyone piled in. Harry pulled me down on one of the couches with him, and slung his arm carelessly around my shoulders. Niall pulled Cayley down on the one across from us, while Liam, Louis, and Zayn sat down on the other one.

"Welcome to our humble abode." Louis said as he swept his arm around in a grand gesture. "We only have one guest bedroom. Who ever wants it can take it. The other is free to take one of the couches."

"You can take the bed, Nikki. I'll take the couch." Cayley said.

"No. You take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch."

"I have never, as long as I have known you, seen you fall asleep on a couch no matter how comfortable it is. Take the bed!" Cayley said. I was about to argue, but Harry spoke up before I could say anything.

"Or, Nikki can sleep with me, and Cayley can take the guest room. You take that how you want to, Gorgeous." He grinned cheekily at me, and winked.

"Or," Niall said, "Cayley can come back to my flat with me. She can have my bed, and I'll take the couch. It's a pull out."

"And the guest room can stay empty." Harry said. "Yup. That's perfectly okay with me." He nudged me.

"I guess I'll go with Niall." Cayley said.  They both yawned, and then looked at each other and laughed.

"I think it's time for bed then." Niall said. They said goodnight, and left. Soon after, Liam and Zayn went back to their apartments. Leaving me with Louis and Harry.

"Can I take a shower?" I asked.

"Sure, Darlin'. Harry, get the girl some pajamas." Louis instructed. Harry stood up, and pulled me to my feet. I fought the urge to scream, and kept my expression neutral. Harry led me to his room. He dug around in his chest of drawers before walking back over.

"Here. They might be a little big. But they're comfortable." He said as he handed me a pair of basketball shorts and a cut off. I looked at the shirt, and then at him.

"Something wrong?" He smirked. I smirked back.

"Not at all." I left his room, and went to the bathroom he had pointed out.

***********

Twenty minutes later, I emerged from the bathroom, feeling clean and refreshed. Aside from my knee. Harry's clothes weren't too terrible big on me. The legs of the shorts were wide, but comfortable.

Slowly, I walked back into the living room.

"Oh, hey! You're just in time. We're starting a film. Wanna watch?" Louis asked me.

"Sure." I said as I walked past Harry's couch, to the one across from him. I lay down, and looked over at Harry. He was smirking. I grinned, and put my left arm behind my head. "Something wrong Harry?" I asked as he stared at my shirt.

"Nope." He honestly thought this shirt was going to bother me. Psht. I go to walmart in cut offs and spandex volleyball shorts.

"What movie are we watchin?" I asked Louis as I shifted my attention to where he was looking through his DVD's.

"Joe Dirt?"

"Heck yeah!" I said. He put it in, and curled up on the empty couch.

********

"Well, I'm going to bed." I said when the movie had ended. I stood up, yawned, and stretched.

"Alone?" Harry asked.

"God, Harry! You just met her tonight!" Louis said. "At least wait until tomorrow!" Harry frowned.

"But, Boobear! I need something to cuddle up to!"

"You always have me, Hazza!" I just rolled my eyes at them.

"Night." I called as I walked off.

"Night, Nikki!" Louis called back.

"Goodnight, Beautiful! If you change your mind, you know where to find me!" I rolled my eyes again and continued on to the guest bedroom. I shut the door behind me.

Now that I was alone, I didn't bother acting like nothing was wrong. I limped over to the bed, and turned the lamp on. I looked at my knee. It was a little swollen, and was discolored. Aside from the pain, it wasn't that bad, and I didn't think the pain would last very long. I turned off the lamp, and climbed into bed.

                                                                    Cayley's P.O.V

I was excited to be going to Niall's apartment. But nervous at the same time. I wasn't going to do anything with him. I'm against that until marriage. After we shut the door to Louis and Harry's flat, Niall picked me up and carried me to his apartment.

"I can walk ya know!" I said sleepily.

"Haha. I know, Love. But I love carrying you. Besides, we don't want to make your ankle worse do we?" It doesn't hurt that much. Probably just curled it. He carried me inside. I didn't argue. I liked being carried. Especially by him. He put me down on his bed, and then left. I sat there, staring around his room. Which was surprisingly clean. He had all kinds of Irish things in his room, which was cool. He walked back in, carrying two cups of tea.

"Hope you like tea." He said, handing me a cup. We sat there drinking in silence, until Niall put his cup down and turned towards me. I stared at him, taking another drink of my tea.

"Cayley, being here with you, is like a dream come true." He kissed my hand. I blushed and put my cup down.

"I should be saying that to you. I've always dreamt of meeting you. I never thought I would." Then he started leaning in, like he was going to kiss me. I leaned in too.

And then his phone beeped and scared us. He jumped back, and looked down at his phone. I saw it was a text from Harry. I don't know what it said. I was sad because it ruined the moment.

"You need something else to wear." He said and pulled out an I love Ireland shirt and sweats. I went to go get changed.

                                                                   Niall's P.O.V

I was leaning in to kiss her when my phone beeped. It was a text from Harry.

Don't do anything ;)

Of course he would send that. I looked at her. She was still wearing her concert clothes.

"You need something else to wear!" I handed her a pair of sweatpants and a shirt. She left to go get changed, and came out, still beautiful.

"You can have the bed, Love. I'll take the couch." I said, getting up and leaving.

"I'm not taking your bed Niall. I'll take the couch."

"No its fine." I said, walking back over to her and kissing her forehead. I left and went to sleep on the couch.

Authors note: Sorry for not updating sooner guys. I had my algebra final today and spent yesterday studying. A BIG HUGE apology to my best friend, Lil_Ninja who wrote Cayley and Niall's P.O.V. I had to shorten it alot because I was feeling ill, and almost passed out while writing it.

Eveyone do me a favor and go read Danyalli96's story  A Lovely Wound. I'd appreciate it! Comment, vote and fan!

~Ta ta for now~