Chapter Four

Khris' POV

2 weeks later

I stepped out the shower, feeling clean. Everyday when I was in the hosptial, Nicole and August visited me, even Jamal. I really didn't talk to Jamal. But August and Jamal was talking while Nicole and I did too. When Nicole and Jamal left, and August talked about anything and everything. He even tired to fuck me in the bed too. I was not having that. 

I got dress in my outfit (In The External Link) and put my hair in a messy bun. I put my One Direction case on my phone and started to laugh. 

"I wonder how August is going to take this." I said to myself, putting it in my pocket. I put another one , Zayn Malik, in my bag just in case.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. August said he was going to be picking me up so I went to the kitchen and grabbed my favorite cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I got a bowl, spoon, the milk and sat down. I pour the cereal in then the milk. I started to eat and watch tv that in here. 

5 minutes later

I heard a horn go off. I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door, locking it behind me. I walked to August's car and got in the front. I kissed him and it started to turn into a full on make out session. Hearing clearing throats, I quickly pulled back and turned around. I saw Ronnie and Sky. I screamed and hugged them. 

"Oh my god. I missed you guys." I hit Ronnie's shoulder.

"Oww. Why did you do that?"

"I was in the middle of kissing him when you interrupted us," I sat back down in my seat and August pulled off. "So how's it going at the Trap House." 

Before Ronnie and/or Sky answer, August interrupted. "Nothing. Nothing to worry about." He said. 

"Ronnie, what is going on at the Trap House?" I said, once again. He slammed his foot on the brake and I fell forward, hitting my head on the dashboard. I held the spot and was about to cry. That shit hurted. 

"Ronnie don't fucking answer that. Like I said, nothing to worry about! Mind your fucking business." He yelled to me. I looked at him and felt a tear run down my face. I turned and faced the window. He went back to driving while everybody was quiet. 

He dropped Ronnie and Sky off, and drove to school. When he got there, I didn't even wait for him to park. I got out the car, making sure I slammed it. I walked up to the school and Nicole spotted me. She ran to me and hugged me. When she pulled back, she went from smiling to frowning. 

"What's wrong?" August came over and put his arm over me. The fuck? I pushed his arm off me.

"August was being a dick. He stomped so freakin' hard on the brake that he made my hit my head." I said. She looked at August and hit him in his chest.

"Why would you do that?" 

"Because I told her to don't worry about something and she asked the same question. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just mad that you kept asking the question. Accept my apology?" I took my phone out, on purpose, and went through it. I saw his face got straight. 

"Is that Harry from Fag Direction?" He said. I looked at him and laughed.

"Uh its ONE Direction and yes it is. That's why it is staying like this." I said. He took my phone and took the case off, putting it in his pocket and handing me my phone back. I went in my bag and got the other case, putting it on. He glared at me and I started to laugh.

"You really have another one? Why?" He whined. 

"Because I love One Direction. Especially Harry and Zayn." I said, wiggling my phone in his face. He rolled his eyes and then his phone started to play. 'Stranger' by Jhene Aiko played. 

"Hello?" He answer with the NOLA accent that I love. (I Know Ya Like His Accent Too So Im Not The Only One.)

"Hey want to get something to eat?" Nicole asked me. I nodded and we left August. 

August's POV

"So I saw the video you posted on youtube, singing. I got to say, you are talented kid. How about you come work with Def Jamz Records?" This man said. I honestly didn't know what to say. This is like, so fucking amazing.

"Yeah! I would love to."

"Great. Just meet me at *BLAH BLAH BLAH*, tomorrow and 3:00, so we can sign the contract." He explained. (No This Isn't A Fake Thingy. This Is Where He Is Going To Really Sign The Contract. No Set Up!)

"Great. I will be there. Thank you." 

"No, thank you." I hung up and started smiling so hard. I really am going to live my dream... 

Short I Know!! Plus I've Been Away Because I've Been Busy.. So Here You Go! 

Comment / Vote