Dry Streak.

I go to wake Liam but he isn't in bed and as I look for him, I find him in Lips room. Where Lip is still asleep but with raging morning wood.

"Hey Li, lets go have some breakfast." I smile at him as Lip wakes up and looks at me before glancing to his boner, grabbing a pillow and covering it.

"Uh, I, Uh, Hey, can you shut the door on the way?" He says, awkwardly.

I nod as I leave, shutting the door.

As I walk downstairs with Fiona and we run into a stressed Debbie.

"Debs." Fiona says.

"I'm back, I'm allowed to be here, I'm a Gallagher and I can stay here until I'm back on my feet." She says.

"I was just gonna say Hey." Fiona says.

I pick up Franny as all three of us begin to walk out the door but we all stop.

Fiona stops dead in her tracks.

"Hey, i just wanted to talk." He says.

Fiona takes Franny from me and begins walking out the door, "Cmon, debs."

"Liam, what have I told you about letting douche bags in?" Debbie says.

...

Ian and I sit at the kitchen bench and everyone is in the kitchen making food.

Franks rambling about being back in his early 30's and all that shit He is going on about lately.

"Great, so Franks back in his early 30's and I'm back in puberty, I'm getting a boner every morning and having to whack off." Lip says.

I smirk and laugh under my breath as Ian talks,.

"You're not getting laid?" He says,

Lip shakes his head, "no, it's a rule of sobriety, can't have any relationships."

"That's probably a good thing." I say, without even thinking. "Shit." I laugh as Ian slaps my arm gently, "gotta go." I tap lips shoulder, "dont get too many more boners, you'll be shedding off the inches." I joke with him,
I almost see a smile as I walk out the door.

..

I'm at the diner and Lip and Brad are at their usual table and I watch as one of the girls, Lisa  serves them and Lip watches her ass as she walks away.

Lip is rambling on about his dry streak, brad is telling him a part of sobriety is no relationships, no strings attached sex only.

Later on, Lip is in the kitchen and I can over hear him talking to Lisa.

"You wanna hang out layer?" He says, licking his lip.

"Just the two of us?" She replies,

"Yeah, you know, nothing serious because of the whole sobriety thing." He says,

"You mean like hook up? Look." She says, glancing at me and both of their eyes meet mine. "You're cute and I would love nothing more than to jump your bones but Char, she's my girl. I can't." She says, walking away from him.

"We're just friends, there's nothing between us."

"It'd still be weird." She says, walking away.

He looks at me as I take the order he just placed up, out to the customer.

I walk back out the back to sign out for the afternoon and Lip looks at me as I'm bent over writing.

"Guess were even then?" He says.

"Not the same, Lip." I say, turning around to face him. "Loyalty is not the same as what you did."

"I know." He says, "just trying to crack a joke."

"Just trying to fulfil your ego." I smirk at him, "I'll see you at home."

He nods and follows Fiona and I outside, where Sean is once again.

"Everything okay Fi?" I say as Lip lights a smoke and stares Sean down.

"Fine." She says.

"I'll message you where my motel is, there's a cafe next door, maybe you'll meet me?" He says.

She rolls her eyes and walks around him, heading to her apartment building as I head home and Lip goes back inside.

...

Ian and I are lounging on the lounge, spooning when Lip comes in and sits besides us.

"Even you two are getting more action than me."

"Always." I laugh as Ian picks on his brother.

Lip throws a pillow at the both of us.

"We've got the night shift at patsy's tonight, also." Lip says to me.

"So I have to listen to you bitching about not getting laid?" I say as I get off the lounge, I'm just in a big shirt and as I lift my arms to tie my hair up, you can see the very bottom of my butt. I look at Lip and he licks his lips. I chuck the pillow at him as I run upstairs.

...

It's 1:30am and I'm just sitting at the bench at patsy's figuring out the bills for Fiona and I can hear brad and lip in the booth behind me.

Lips talking about his tinder date from earlier tonight and another half hour pasts before Brad leaves and Lips still bitching about not getting laid.

"Fucking hell!" I say, having enough of his days of bitching, he looks at me as I lock the door. "Get out the back!!" I slightly yell.

"What?" He says, confused.

"Go!" I say, pushing him into the back room, before jumping on him and he catches me.

I attach my lips to his and he kisses back. He leans on the desk as I unbutton his pants and straddle his torso again.

"Wait." He says, "are you sure?"

"Just shut up." I say, covering his mouth as we began going at it.

...

I'm catching my breath as I button up my shirt and Lip looks at me.

"Why?" He says,

"Too shut you up." I smile as I give him a kiss and rough his hair up.

"Thanks." He says, as he smacks my ass and I smirk at him.

"Behave yourself." I smirk at him as I walk out.

....

Authors note:

Oooooooh they did it again about fkn time hahaha hope you enjoyed it! It's a bit rushed but I'm trying to catch up!
Remember to vote and comment!
Thanks guys! x