Stumble and Fall

[smut warning]

Somehow Mandy and I convinced one of her brothers to buy us alcohol and now we were tripping balls and drinking around town.

All of a sudden, I turn back and I see Mandy get into a car and wave as it drove away.

Well, fuck.

I stripped myself of my jacket and walked in my half corset bra and skirt. It was freezing, but I was sweating and I could hear my heart in my head.

A few people shouted out of cars at me and honked horns, shaking me a for a minute.

I have no idea where I am, or how to get home. It was probably 3 or 4 am.

I found a pay phone. Shaking I dialled the only number I knew off by heart.

I breathed heavily and waited for someone to answer.

"Hello?" Someone said groggily,

"Ian?"

"Char?" He says, "where are you?"

"I, I, I don't know." I stutter out, "I need you to come get me. Help, please."

"Okay, Char, hang on."

I hear him wake up Lip.

"Where is she?" He says, worried, "cmon!" I hear him say.

"Char, can you see any street signs?" He says,

My vision is dazed as I try and focus on it. I can't read it.

"Tell Lip that it's the street with the park we used to come to, the one with the slide and swings."

"Okay." He says, I hear him tell Lip and then Lip knows exactly where to go. "Char, go wait on the swings we'll be there in 10."

"Okay, bye Ian, please hurry."

"I will Char."

I stumble towards the swing and plop down, resting my head on the chain. Ducking in and out of consciousness.

I hear a car pull up and someone run towards me but I'm too weak and dazed to know what's properly going on.

"Is she okay?" I hear Ian say, but it sounds muffled, I'm about to pass out.

In one swift movement i'm picked up and in someone's arm. It's lip. I know it is.

"Please be okay." I hear him whisper as he gets in the car with me still in his arms.

"Is she okay?" Steve says from the front seat, "does she need the hospital?" He says.

"No" I croak out, "I'm okay."

"Home it is then." Steve says as he takes off in the car.

My eyes slowly peel back and open, Lips looking down at me.

"Sorry." I mouth.

He shakes his head and kisses my forehead softly before pulling my head into his chest.

...
I stir to loud sounds the next morning and I have no idea where I am. As I become aware of my surroundings I realise I'm in Ian's bed.

I slowly crawl out of bed and head downstairs.

"Morning Char, gotta run, see you tonight." Fiona says, as she's rushing out the door with Liam.

I stand for a few moments and feel an overwhelming wave of sickness come over me. I hear someone walk downstairs and I push past them into the downstairs bathroom and vomit everything up, not that there was much.