Two weeks

I check into the hotel suite, my bag carried up to the floor for me, I order food, choose the main bedroom as mine and wait for Leah to arrive.

I'm personalising the bedroom as I speak to someone at the new college to see if money can buy my way in this time.

I hear the door open and run out to see none other than Leah, a string of boys following her.

We run and embrace each other in the biggest hug.

"Charleigh, this is Christopher, Matt, Ryan and Sam." She smiles.

That's the thing with Leah, you had to get used to meeting new people.

Leah smiles at me, "you get the booze from downstairs and I'll get the other shit, we're having a bender."

I laugh as she hands me a new, fresh credit card.

"What's your choice of poison this time?" I smile at her, cheekily.

"Anything you'd like babe!" She says, as she goes back to chatting to the boys.

I walk to the elevator and then into the in house liquor store, I grab a couple bottles of everything, midori, vodka, tequila, burbon, whiskey, anything that would shake the thought of Lip and all the drama that comes with him.

"Having a party tonight?" The cute, young bar attendant says.

"Something like that." I smile as I hand him the card.

"Thank you Miss." He says, as he takes the card "would you like some help getting these to your room?"

I grin, "please!"

We head up to the room and stand in the elevator.

"So, what's the occasion?" He says.

"Reuniting of my friend and I, I suppose." I smile,

"Oh, wait! Leah's friend right? Room 2113!"

"Yes! That's me, Charleigh." I smile.

"Oh Leah invited me up after my shift."

The elevator dings and we step out.

"I'm Travis, by the way." He smiles as I open the door.

"Lovely to meet you Travis, just put them on the table I suppose."

As Travis leaves Leah rushes out of her bed room.

"LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT!" She smiled, a toothy smile.

She chucks a bag of cocaine at me.

"We really are gonna do this aren't we?" I smile at her. "Can't we go out first? I know a place downtown. Could be fun, booze and dancing?"

She grins even bigger, "let me get my make up!" She says, racing into the room to grab her case of make up as I sit down.

...

After an hour or so, Leah has perfectly done my make up, a nice maroon eye shadow with perfect winged eyeliner and gold glitter, along with dark maroon lips and fake eyelashes.

She then styles my hair in nice curls and ofcourse, it all went perfect.

Then came the outfit.

Thanks to Leah, I was really feeling myself and ready for a good night out

Thanks to Leah, I was really feeling myself and ready for a good night out. The girl knew how to party.

She grinned as we were in the uber on the way to the club and we're in the back seat, two of the boys that came with Leah with us aswell.

She grins, big and toothy as she opens her hand. Pills.

The guy beside me grabs two.

"Cmon Char," she says, "you gotta for me." 

I take two from her and raise my eyebrow and bite my lip, before taking a swig of the tequila and swallowing the both of them.

"Good lil angel." She says as she swallows two aswell.

...
A few hours pass of dancing and drinking and doing lines in the girls bathroom and compliments from other drunk girls.

I am a full on mess and so is Leah.

We're dancing in the VIP booths with the stripper poles and if I do say so myself, we're working it.

The music is getting so loud, it's becoming almost impossible to breathe.

Leah drags me to the bar and orders some more drinks. Conning some guy to pay for them.

"Babe." She smiles, "what's wrong?"

We're leaning on the bar and scoping the place out.

"I think I just need another hit." I smile, I didn't like this side of me that much, until I was wrapped up and over my head in it. Then I wanted more and more and every "last one" was never enough.

"Let's hit another pill." She says, whispering into my ear. Sliding her hand into mine, she hands me two more pills.

I look at her and she smiles and kisses me.

"You know I love you" she smiles as she places two pills in her mouth aswell.

"I love you too." I say, swallowing them.

...

Two weeks pass and I haven't seen anyone but Ian in this time. He only came because he could stay with Lip at college.

It's another night and I haven't slept properly in over a week. I'm back again in the same outfit as the first night I went out except it's a maroon colour. My hair is in space buns, with pieces framing my face and my make up pretty much the same as before but with a black lipstick.

I haven't heard from Lip. I've left messages and called but, nothing.

It physically hurts. That's why this has been going on for so long. It's the only why I know how to deal with Phillip Gallagher.

I boot on a pair of combat boots and grab my bag.

"Leah, I'll be back, I'm just going to see someone." I say.

"Take a card," she says, "use the money. Be careful, you've already taken four pills in the last two hours." She smiles and blows me a kiss as a guy goes back to kissing her neck.

I grab a random hoody and chuck it on, before walking out the door.

I know where I am going. I'm pissed. I want answers. Why did he leave me this time? Would this ever work?

I'm sitting in a car as some taxi driver is talking about his life and I'm so buzzed. The pills have kicked in and I'm itching for him.

For his touch. For his lips on mine. For the hungry kisses that he places all over my body. For his hands. His eyes to look at me and make sure I'm okay. I need him.

He's a fuck up but he's my Fuck up.
He's perfectly imperfect.
He's mine.