Love And Other Drugs.

As I walk downstairs putting in my earrings that I borrowed off of Fiona, Lips eyes meet mine as he sits on the couch with Liam.

"You look nice." He says, looking at my tight red dress with black suede heels with red bottoms.

"Thanks." I say rushing to put my shoe on as I sit beside Liam. I finish getting ready and there's a beep to indicate that Ashton is here.

"Okay, Li." I smile at him and then kiss the top of his head, "bed by 10, make sure he has a bath and does his homework." I say to Lip.

"Aye aye captain." Lip says as he salutes me and gets up to lock the door.

"I won't be too late." I say.

"We'll be fine, don't worry." Lip smiles.

As I cross the street to Ashton's car, a Range Rover. He wasn't exactly the poorest kid around. I could see Lip watching out the window trying to be inconspicuous.

I smile as Ashton opens the door for me and kisses my cheek.

"You look stunning." He says, as he shuts the door and then gets in himself.

...

The date goes quite well, I open up about my past and a lot of the stuff about Lip. He tells me that he used to be a cocaine addict too but his been learning how to cope with it.

I invite Ashton inside to properly meet Fiona and as we walk inside it's awkward with Lip.

"Ashton, This is Lip." I smile, taking out my earring, they shake hands but theres tension in the air.

Fiona walks in and smiles, "nice to see you Ashton, I was beginning to think you were just gonna live at Patsy's."

They laugh together and I introduce Ashton to Carl and Liam as well as giving him an official house tour.

We sit at the kitchen table drinking tea and Ashton reaches his pocket for his phone but can't find it.

"I must've left it in the car, give me a few." He says, walking out the back, but straight away I storm out the back to Lip, Carl and Ian. Carl and Ian in Carl's hot tub and Lip standing outside.

"Give it back." I say, aggressively pushing Lip.

"Do you know what his like Charlotte?" He says as he takes the phone out of his pocket.

"Yes, Phillip, I do. Not that it's any of your fucking business." I say, snatching the phone back.

"That was a dick move." I hear Ian say as I walk back inside.

"I just, I care about her." He says.

I roll my eyes and Ashton smiles as he see's his phone.

"Liam's going through a bit of a phase." I lie.

"I've gotta go," He says, looking at his phone. "But I'd love to see you again."

"It was great, I had fun." I smile as I walk him to the front door and he kisses my temple before leaving.

...

"Another addict? Hey Char?" Lip says as Ian and I sit beside each other in his bed.

"Not that i should have to explain anything to you Phillip, but he's been clean for almost a year now, everyone deserves a second chance."

"Right." He says, cigarette hanging from his mouth. "Or third, or fourth."

I look at Ian as Lip continues his statement.

"Goodnight." I say, walking out of the room.

...

A few days pass and Ashton begins acting strange and I know somethings happened, but can't exactly put my finger on it.

A few more days pass and Ashton tells me he has to get out of town and doesn't know when he'll be back.

I'm at work and I overhear Lip talking to Brad.

"So you broke into his house and stole back the coke, that you sent to him in the first place."

"Yeah, I know," Lip says, "I fucked up."

"Fi?" I smile at her, "I need to go." My teeth grit as I say it.

"Everything okay?" Fiona says, worryingly.

I nod as I rush out the door.

I was so mad, I could taste blood, my body began to shake and I felt like I was going to vomit.

I began to walk home and I glanced down at my hand, my nails had put puncture holes in my palms from gripping my fist so tightly.

As I got home I went and showered and tried to calm myself down. I had a little chat to Leah over the phone who was still my very best friend but was taking care of herself more now too.

As I paced back and forth around the front yard, Ian came home from I assume, work.

"What's happened?" He says, sitting on the step.

"Fucking Lip." I mumble,

"I guessed that." He says, "what he do this time?"

"Sent Ash drugs because he hoped it would get him addicted and then when Ash got weird, Lip broke in his house and stole back the fucking coke and got attacked by Ashton's damn dog and.." I stop dead in my tracks as I see him running towards Ian and I.

I just calmly pass my cigarette to Ian and walk inside, slamming the door.

I've been sitting in my room for hours now, laying around on the bed with the door shut. The window letting in a slight breeze.

There's a knock. It's his knock. I don't answer.

"I know you're awake." He says, before slowly opening the door and shutting it.

"I know you know." He says.

"Why?" I say aggressively as turn to face him and he sits on the opposite end of the bed.

"I don't know." He says, but his voice tells me that he knows.

"Don't fucking lie to me." I grit my teeth again, standing up as he does the same. I'm against the wall and his standing closest to the door.

"I don't know, Charlotte." He says, "love?"

I scoff, "don't waste your breath, Phillip."

"I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry, I shouldn't of done it."

"No fuckin' shit." I say as he walks out, but before closing the door he looks me in the eyes again, "I really am sorry."

Authors note: hi guys! Sorry I'm late with my chapter again, works been really busy and I've been really sick but I'm hoping to release another chapter later this week 💕