Again.

[smut warning]
The taxi finally pulls up and I pay and stumble out of the car and find my phone.

I press his name, it rings twice and he hangs up.

I call Ian and get his room number. I'm going to find him. I need too.

There's a bunch of college boys who whistle at me as I climb the stairs to get to Lips room number.

My hands are shaking and my palms are sweaty as I knock on the door.

I hear him fumble for a bit before he pulls the door open. His dark grey sweatpants hanging low on his hips.

He furrows his eyebrows, "what are you doing here?"

"You wouldn't answer so I," 

He pulls me inside and closes the door.

"You told me you needed space." He says.

I look at his wall, "nice painting."

"Uh, thanks." He says.

Sitting on his bed, he pats the space beside him.

"How are you not fucking cold?" He says.

"I, I don't know." I say, taking off my jacket and shoes.

"Why are you here?" He says again.

"I just, I needed you."

"You don't need people, Charlotte." He sighs, as I lay back on his bed, making myself comfortable. "You never need people, especially me."

Tears well in my eyes and my voice cracks as I speak, "I'm having a moment of weakness and I need you."

He turns around and faces me.

"Why? What's happening?" He says, laying beside me.

"I just, I'm lost, I don't know what to do."

He doesn't say anything, he just wipes my tears and swipes my hair from my face and softly places a kiss on my lips.

"Just breathe." He says, softly.  "Here, stand up, I'll help you."

He softly helps me stand in front of him, and unlaces my shirt and then he slowly unzips my skirt, pulling my fishnets down my legs slowly.

I'm standing naked, in that outfit you can't wear anything underneath, he looks up at me from the bed and smiles, pulling me into his chest. He places a kiss on my stomach.

The little devil inside of me, grins and I lick my lip and then bite it, twirling his hair around my finger.

He stands up, our bare bodies touching.

"Mr Gallagher." I say, with a bit of boldness in my voice, "you seem to have too many clothes on."

He smirks as I kneel down, I slide down his sweats and he is left in his underwear. His member already rock hard. I grin a devilish grin as I take his underwear of with my teeth.

I stand back up and smile as his hands grab at my body.

I use as much force as I can to make him lay down on the bed, as I crawl on the bed, my hands run over his chest and I lick and suck and tease him as much as I can. Driving him wild.