Dangerous Game

"What happened with Lip?" Fiona said, as I walked down into the kitchen.

"Oh, um, Frank and Karen had sex." I said, fixing my sex hair.

"Oh, fuck." She says, "you're kidding me!"

"Unfortunately not." I say, "but he's okay now, just showering, I think."

"That's so fucked, even for frank." She says as she's making what I guess is dinner.

...

I'm washing up for Fiona after dinner and she's gone on a date with Steve.

Lip comes downstairs after being in his room for hours, since we had Sex.

"Hey, about before..." he says,

"Don't worry, it's nothing." I say, pretending it didn't hurt me to say that.

"I just, I don't want you to get the wrong idea." He says.

I stop washing the dishes and grab a beer from the fridge.

"It's fine." I say, "you need me." I smirk, picking fun at him.

He rolls his eyes and throws the tea towel at me before smiling.

He bites his bottom lip, "if it helps you sleep at night Charlotte." He smirks back at me.

He walks towards me and opens the side of the fridge I'm not leaning on.

His face is close to mine as he reaches into the fridge. He smirks at me as he grabs a beer. Our chests are touching. I lick my lips and smirk back at him.

It's the beginning of a dangerous game.

I snake my arms around his waist and gently scratch his back and then I attach my lips to his neck. I hear him softly moan and he presses his crotch into mine.

We hear someone come and we quickly separate.

"Fuck off Lip." I said, giving him a quick smirk before pushing him away so it seemed as though we were acting normal.

It was Fiona.

"Don't start you two." She says, "it's been a long day and I don't want more dramas in here."

"Everything alright Fi?" I say, leaning on the kitchen bench as she slides past Lip to grab a beer.

She looks between Lip and I when she realises he's watching me.

"You two didn't, did you?" She says.

"What?" Lip says, pretending to not know what she's talking about.

Fiona gives us a look.

"We're not up to anything, but" Lip says, "it's up to us, Fiona." He folds his arms against his chest.

"You two would both tell me, if there was something I should know, right?" She says, looking worried.

"Ofcourse Fi." I smile at her and Lip nods.

...
I'm sitting on Ian's bed cause he's gone to stay at Mickeys as Lip walks in.

He jumps up on his bed and smiles at me as he lights a joint.

"Wanna get high?" He says.

I nod, and he hops off of his bed and sits beside me, passing me the joint.

I slowly breathe in and feel the smoke fill my lungs. I close my eyes and exhale.

As I open my eyes and pass the joint to Lip.