Chapter 5: Meeting the Monster

I run. I can run down the mountain. Away from the monster. But he's bigger and probably faster. And he could just roll down the mountain. I decide I should probably face him. I gather up my courage. I turn around slowly. Surprisingly, he wasn't following me. I look back and see him looking at me. I made a snowball using my powers and walked up to him and stood about 10 feet away. "You...you don't scare me," I say scared. He just looks at me. I swallow hard. I didn't know what to do. Until I saw spikes on his back. I got scared for a second, but then they went down. Does this mean I'm okay? I'm really confused. I walk about a step closer to him. I look up. "Hey?" I ask. He looks at me. I put my hands in front of my face, and amazingly, a wall of ice forms I front of my body. I don't think the monster wants to hurt me, as he just stares silently. I swallow harder, and step towards him. He smiles. I can tell. And immediately I know. Elsa. Elsa made him. "Did Elsa make you?" I ask him. He nods. He understands. He knows. "Well, I'm her niece," I say,"my name is Ella." He smiles some more. "I'm kind of... Lost and, umm... Alone, will you help me?" he smiles and nods. A monster, my friend. Cool.

I look at Arendale, the sea. Not frozen. Okay. But my powers aren't that strong yet. It might freeze later, when they do get strong. Yikes! I don't know what to do. What if it does freeze? Oh no. The downside. I could set of an eternal winter everywhere. No. This is bad. What do I do. I try not to cry, but what is the point. I wish I wasn't even born. I will just end up getting killed anyway. They'll think I'm some kind of monster. Like they did Elsa. I lay in the snow. A snowstorm starts. A blizzard. Not from me. It was expected. The snow monster, who I have decided to name Ozo, is somewhere neat the top of the mountain I think-the very top. I think he might live all the way up there alone. Was he lonely. Lonely. Lonely. That word. I am that. I am lonely. Or I will be. Unless someone comes after me. But I don't want them to. I don't want to get anyone killed because of me, the real monster. The sun is just peeking over the horizon. I think about my mother, how frightened she must be to find me gone. Forever. Elsa. She might figure out where I am though. Then the thought hits me. I have to go somewhere else. They will find me. And they will kill me.

I bolt because someone is here, I heard them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER

sorry, that was supershort, I apologize, I need to find more time to write. I would like some feedback though so, yeah