Chapter 15: What Now?

Anna's POV

I am not aware of anything until I slip in a little ice patch. My head slams to the ground and that's when I black out.

"Mom!" She shouts.
"Oh my god, Ella!" I cry.
I hold out my arms and she runs into them. Safe at last. Safe at last.

"Ella," I scream. "She's not here," a voice answers. "Kristoff, where is she," I ask him. He shakes his head. "She's dead," I say aloud to myself, I start to lose all hope of getting her back. "No, no, no," he interrupts my thoughts,"She ran away from us. She didn't know who we were." Even worse. I don't say that out loud though. I must stay strong. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go find her." He agrees and we walk towards her cave hoping we get her back, now. She is nowhere to be seen now. She must have run away. "Let's just wait here until she gets back," I say. He nods. We sit on the ground and lean our heads against a rock. He puts his arm around me and we drift off to sleep.

We wake up to the sound of footsteps. I open my eyes and see Ella leaning over me. She backs up and gets behind a rock when she sees me awake. "Ella, it's okay," I say. She slowly steps out from behind the rock and I see her fully for the first time. "How do you know me?" she asks with her hands in front of her, ready to take action if something happens. I swallow hard. "I know you from being your," I pause. "My what, what are you?" she begs me to tell her. "Mother," I say. She gasps. Then, for just a second, I think I have her back, but she just shakes her head,"nope, not possible." My jaw drops open,"yes, possible." She bites her lip. "You're the princess of Arendale and I'm Anna and this is Kristoff, we're your mother and father." She is walking out as I say this but then quickly turns around. "Yes?" she says,"that's right, but anybody knows that, I need something only you would know." I think for a second. "Your hair turned white when you were four, no five and Elsa gave you gloves and a bracelet. You came to dinner that night and you told me you had 'magical powers' and Elsa helped you control your powers ever since, until you left." She takes a step back, swallows hard and runs her fingers through her hair as if she's trying to think. "Mom?" I nod. I open up my arms and she runs into them. Kristoff wakes up. "Dad?" He laughs and we go in for a group hug. We hug like this for about twenty minutes. Finally she gets up. "I'm sorry guys, but I can't go back with you," she says. I thought I had her back. But I guess I was wrong.

_____________________________________________________________________

That was short, I apologize. But did you like it? I would like some feedback, it really helps.