Chapter 2: Elsa's Help

ELLA's(11 yrs) POV

"I can't hold it in, I have to let it go!"
"Ella, calm down, getting upset only makes it worse."
"I'm trying to stay calm but I can't, I, I just can't!"
"Then let's go," Elsa tells me dragging me out of the castle and the kingdom. We get a horse drawn sled on the way out and driving it up and down the hills. "Whoa," she says pulling on the reins. I look around. And then up. "I can't climb mountains," I tell Elsa. "Oh, that's the North Mountain, it's where I hid when I ran away, I made a castle and everything, we'll just take the stairs," she said calmly. "Oh, here they are," she says. There are stairs, but her ice castle is completely gone, all that remains is a giant ice snowflake that I'm guessing was the floor. I walk up the steps without slipping, guess when you have ice powers ice doesn't bother you. Elsa looks at me," what are you waiting for." I look at the gloves and pull them off, but the wind is really strong and blows them out of my hands. "Whoops, Elsa..." I am cut off. "It's fine." I nod and let the ice fly out of my hand, I laugh. Wow, I haven't laughed for a long time. I dance around and play with my powers for a while until Elsa tells me it will be getting dark soon. "Darn," I say. She guides me back to the sleigh and we take off back to Arendale. I'm not getting cold at all even though I can see my breath, and I know why this is too. My powers keep me from getting cold. When we get back to the palace, we go to my room. Elsa teaches me a little tune.
(To the tune of Elsa's part in For the First Time in Forever)
"Don't let them in,
Don't let them see,
Be the good girl you always have to be.
Conceal, don't feel,
Put on a show,
Make one wrong move and everyone will know."

"It helps me to keep in my anger and to remember to keep my powers hidden," she tells me. I nod, hoping it will help. "Well, are you ready for your going outside in a week, your twelfth birthday, what do you want?" she asks me. I nod smiling. "Remember that they can't see your powers though," she tells me over and over again. I just smile and nod each time she says so. I can't wait for my birthday, just one week to go.

I count down the days until there is one left. Tomorrow I will see the world. But, will the world see me is the question? Will they see my powers and hurt me? I know that probably won't happen, but it still is a possibility.

I hop into my bed early, at about 8:30 p.m., wanting to not be tired tomorrow, but can't to to sleep. I'm scared, and I can't hold it in, at this age, I can do a lot with my powers, I could build a middle sized ice palace. Cool. I get up knowing I could never get to sleep, it's about 11:00 p.m. and everyone is asleep but me. It's hopeless, I will never be able to hold in my powers, even worse in front of a crowd. So I just run where they can't ever get me.

_____________________________________________________________________

Oh, where is she going? Will she be caught? COMMENT, VOTE,FOLLOW.