Chapter 14: Who Are You? (special chapter)

Here's your special chapter, hope you like! ; )
____________________________________________________________________

Ella's POV

The sun has set three days since I changed, or thought it was my sixteenth birthday. I get up from my bed, which is super soft snow on top of a sheet of ice, and walk outside. I breathe in the fresh air, which is really nice when you've spent the past few days in a cave worrying. But I must learn to go on with life. The past is in the past. But still, my mind lingers in Arendale, a piece of me I've forgotten. My home.

"The past is in the past,
The past is in the past."

I tell myself over and over again. I'm sixteen. I am older. I stand independently. But, I do need help. No I don't. But, yes I do. Argh, why am I arguing with myself? I don't know who I am, that's why. I don't know what I would do, what I should do. And I hate myself for it.

Anna's POV

It's getting colder, we're getting higher into the mountains. Closer to Ella. "Kristoff," I whisper. "Yeah," he replies. "What if she's..." He cuts me off,"dead?" I shake my head at the thought. "I've been worrying about that for four whole years," he says. "Me too, it's just that, well..." he cuts me off and kisses me on the lips until we are literally gasping for air. We are sharing our pain. We've kept it in for four whole years. Four years. And that's when I start crying, again.

I must have cried myself to sleep because the next thing I know, I feel Kristoff shaking my shoulder and saying,"wake up Anna, you have to see this." I pop my head up immediately but accidentally bump into his nose. "Sorry, sorry," I say. He just smiles. Now I take my chance to pick up my head. In front of us I see a huge cave opening, or what used to be an opening, covered in a wall of ice with a set of grand double doors. "My daughter is in there," I say to myself. We walk slowly towards the door holding hands. When we get to the door, I let go of his hand and take a step up to knock, only, I don't knock. I just stand there staring at the door. "It's fine," he says,"just knock." I take a deep breath and knock three times. The doors open loudly. It's beautiful. That's what I'll say. There are ice crystals everywhere, huge ones, hanging of walls, ceilings, on the floor. I am amazed by how big this cave is still looking around when I see her. Ella is standing up, her back to us, I only see her hair and back. Her hair has grown longer, a little past her waist, she has gotten about half a foot taller. "Ella," I whisper. She whips her head around and backs away. "Please, come here," I say to her. She keeps backing away until she stumbles over a rock laying on the floor. I rush over to help her but she gets up too quickly. "Get out," she says to me. "Ella, you're coming with us," I tell her, because leaving her here is the one thing I'm not doing. She puts her hands in front of her to protect her. "Ella, you don't have to be scared," says Kristoff. "And what permission do you have to tell me that?" she chokes out,"I don't even know who you are."

_____________________________________________________________________

Did you enjoy it? I enjoyed writing it, except for the time that I forgot to save it, but it's not a whole lot to rewrite. Please comment, vote, follow. ; )