Chapter 16: Love<3

Anna's POV

"No, you are coming young lady," he says. She turns quickly, probably because he called her a young lady, he's never called her that before, and besides, she's sixteen. He must have been thinking the same thing because he says,"oh, do you want me to call you an old lady?" She shakes her head quickly but continues walking away. She holds her hands together to keep from hurting us. "Ella, please," I say. But this was enough for her. "Enough!" she shouts swinging her hand out sending sharp pieces of ice out towards us. We didn't get hit, but it was really close. "Just, please go," she says calmer. I put my head down and start to walk away when Kristoff grabs my arm. "Are you just going to let her stay here?" he asks. "I was actually considering it," I say. Ella, who I forgot was still here, nods her head smiling but Kristoff objects. "No, she is not in charge, she is way to young" he says firmly. Ella glares at him. "Please go," she tells him. "We will wait for you in the sled," he says walking out to the sled. "Who's this?"says a voice. I whip around to find a boy about Ella's age standing behind me. He has ashy blonde hair and eyes bluer than the ocean. I try to remember his name from when I was talking with Ida. "Finn," I say. "Yeah," he says,"how do you know my name?" I laugh,"well, I talked to your mother after you ran away, she thought that you went looking for my daughter," I explain. "Your daughter? Your majesty," he says. "No, no, no, don't call me that, I'm not the queen," I say, I think I'm blushing. "Why are you here with my daughter?" Kristoff asks him. "I went out finding her a while ago, and now, here I am, I'm helping her, trying to convince her to go back," he explains. I look to Ella. She nods. So he is telling the truth, he was helping her. " Ella, we are leaving," I say heading towards the sled with Kristoff. Ella looks at us sadly but stays. She then looks at Finn. "I'm going too Ella," he says. She sighs," well, maybe I should go." I look behind us she and Finn are holding hands. Finn looks up at me and I give him a look. He looks back at me as if to say,"I understand." Good.

Ella's POV

I have known Finn for a while. He found me first. He tried to convince me to go back and when I objected, he stayed with me. He helped me and I helped him.

Anna's POV

We climb into the sled, Ella and Finn in the back. They are in love, I think to myself. I just have to leave them be. Sven takes off running. In no time we are back in Arendale, and by no time, I mean about a day. People line up in the streets cheering for Ella. She waves and is smiling, but is not letting go of Finn's hand.

The next day, at about ten, I go to Ella's room to wake her up but she is not there. I am about to kill myself when I find a note on her dresser.

Sorry, I know what you were just thinking, but I'm okay. I'm down in the cafe in the village. Finn and I are having breakfast. Love you.

So she is gone, but not like she ran away. My little girl is leaving me. But this time she won't come back. She is growing up. She is sixteen. I look out the window and see her and Finn sitting there. They are smiling and chatting. They are happy.

Ella's POV

I quickly put on a nice dress and my gloves and sneak outside to meet Finn. I smile and wave to him as I see him sitting at a table outside the cafe. "Hey," he says," someone looks nice today." I blush. I think that this means we are a thing now but I'm not sure. "You know, I've had a huge crush on you ever since I saw you," he says moving closer to me. "Please, you were just a baby then," I say laughing. "That's the point," he says. "But why, why do you love me?" I ask, because who could ever love me? But he just puts his lips to mine instead of having to tell me to shut up. I am literally gasping for air when he lets me go. I know it's no use to ask again so I just enjoy my breakfast of French toast and bacon and eggs, thinking about my first kiss. "I love you," I tell him. "Why," he asks grinning. So I just kiss him back.

Anna's POV

They kissed. I guess I can't stop her though. She's older. I hold the letter I my hand just staring out the window. Kristoff comes in the room with Wes. I smile and give them both hugs. "What's wrong?" Asks Kristoff. I just hand him the letter. He reads it and without saying a word, moves and puts his arms around me. His strong, protective arms. We look at each other and kiss. "Ewww," cries Wes. Kristoff and I laugh and Wes eventually does too because he just wants to fit in. Elsa walks in and sees us. "What happened?" she asks. We look happy, but sad in a way. Kristoff hands her the letter. She reads it and then I point out the window to Ella. She nods. I give a sad smile towards Wes, who is asking me why I am sad. I tell him that he should stay young forever and he thinks that it was funny and laughs his head off. I bite my lip because I am about to cry. We don't even notice when Ella walks into the room. "What happened?" she asks confused. We all straighten up quickly. "You ran away again," said Wes. "No, I didn't, I left a note," she says defensively. I nod holding it up. She did run away from me, and she won't come back. She's not my little baby anymore. I once knew a young girl named Ella. She was funny and liked to play with us. But one day she left and we never saw her again. She sees me and sees that we were looking out the window. "Spying on me, I see," I say picking up Wes and spinning him around.

Elsa says that Ella's powers aren't harmful because of all the love in her life. She can't hurt anyone now. I am happy for her, truly, I just want her to be young again. It's not everyday you get to see your daughter young and happy.