DISCLAIMER

*DISCLAIMER* Ok, so I finally decided to add this on here after twenty or so people asked me this... I know this story might be like "Before I Fall" by Lauren Oliver, but I assure you that I have never read that book. Actually, it's sitting on my bookshelf right now because I got it at the bookstore yesterday. It sounds pretty good. But I assure you that anything "The Day" and "Before I Fall" have in common is purely coincidential. I actually got this story idea from a dream last summer. I had really strong feelings for my friend back then, and I was debating whether I should tell him. That night I had a dream about how he'd never know if I died. So there comes "The Day" haha. It was just supposed to be very shallow and stuff, but for those of you that have read the end, it's not very shallow, but sad. Thanks for reading this! *DISCLAIMER*

But on and end note... go check out the sequel to this story if you haven't already! Here is the synopsis:

Today is a new day. That's what Holly Baker tells herself, anyway. Ten years after her parents attempted suicide and she got thrown into an orphanage, she decides that it's time to leave the past behind. But when the scars are so deep, how is it possible to ignore them? The people she thought would always be there for there are the ones that left her, the only ones that tell her tomorrow will be better. When they're gone, there's nothing left but an empty hole.
And as she tries to fill it back up, she has to remember to just keep on hoping.

...It's me again! This story will be nothing like "The Day" but on the terms of having a powerful message, yeah, it will. :)

So go to the link I posted as a comment and go check it out!