(7) My First Kiss Went A Little Like This...

Hi guys!:) 

The plane ride was great :), there was this REALLY cute flight attendant, but he was gay >.< 

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE! 

Comment, vote, fan :D if you do, you help me. And I'll in turn help you. Find out how in the N/A ;) 

OK, and guys, this chapter is dedicated to @iluvdaisychain because she has such a good heart, and she promoted "The Day" for me! :D Thank you so much Daisy! :D

She writes "A Pirates Kiss" IT. IS. SO. GOOD.  If you haven't  at least checked it out you simply must because it is absolutely amazing! :D

anyway, rant at the end!!:) (even though it already happened here)

Enjoy! 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

The rest of my time at the club went great. All I did was enjoy myself, and I danced with Alex a lot... Mostly in the inappropriate way though. Meg seemed to be happy for me, after my first dance with Alex, I had told her what happened between Brent and me. All she did was listen intently, nodding at the right times. She experienced it firsthand, since she could read my mind, she could feel the pain I felt, saw what I saw. I could tell from the expression on her eyes that her heart went out to me. After that, she let me go back to dancing with Alex, and I've been doing that for the past half hour.

At first, I was just physically attracted to him, but after a few face-to-face moments, I was pretty sure I liked him... A whole bunch.

A beat started blasting, and I recognized a familiar Ke$ha song, 'Dancing With Tears In My Eyes'. It described exactly what I was going through at the moment. I was physically with Alex, but I was mentally with Brent. I felt dead without him here, alone. As much as I tried to cover it up with material things, I still loved him so much more than before. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have let his innocent comment get to me! What was I, bipolar? He meant it jokingly, I had no reason to be this unfair to him. I started crying, thinking of how much of a monster I am.

I had the sudden impulse to go find him, to tell him how I truly feel, and then be hurt when he says he doesn't return the feelings. I had a reason to ignore him then, but not now. So why was I?

I pulled away from Alex, heading towards the exit of the club. I felt a hand at the small of my back, followed by a sensual whisper in my ear.

"Where are you going, sweet?" Alex was very close to me, if I turned my face, I would probably kiss him.

"Um, uh, the ladies' room." I answered quickly, I walked away, resisting the urge to go back to him.

I was out of the door when I felt him hook his arm in mine.

"How- what- how did you get here so fast?" I asked, really curious as to how he got behind me. I checked twice, and he was nowhere to be seen.

"One thing about being undead, you have supernatural talents." He said, and smirked, bragging to me.

"Oh and so what is yours? The supernatural ability to annoy someone beyond belief?" I hissed, hoping my curtness would make him back away.

Sadly, my plan failed, and he was soon in front of me, and I walked into his kiss. Pretty soon, our lips were moving in synchronization, his hands moving up and down my waist, but no further than that. My hand smacked into the back of his head, and my fingers grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling his face in closer to me. My body was enjoying the pleasure of a body on mine, but all my mind was thinking is how it wanted this to be Brent.