AUTHOR'S NOTE! -- DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR INFO! THANKS! ^-^

• Dedicated to JESUS! <3

I JUST WANTED TO SAY, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I LOVE YOU :D

THIS

WAS

SUPPOSED

TO

BE

AT

THE

BEGINNING

BUT

I

PUT

IT

AT

THE

END

SINCE

IT

IS

KIND

OF

IRRELEVANT

:D

Guys, you will be able to read it in my "about me" but I am a total Jesusfreak :) We all owe him so much, and I do my best to try to get others to love him too :)

Hi guys!:)
Well as you can see, my name is Daniela! :D and I am so new to this wattpad thing.
Read the "About Me" on my profile to find out more ;)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ANYWAYS! I am going go be very dedicated to this book and I'm always going to update on time :)
I will try to reply to everyone's messages, but it if gets to be too much, I can't make any promises guys D:
Okay so here's the description in case you missed it in the info :)
*~*~*~*~~*~*~***~***~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

The Day you die is one you never remember. But what if you were forced to never forget? Forced to have to relive every second of it for the rest of your life?
Hailee made a wish that forced that burden on her, but could she be choosing her own self destruction by not saying three simple words?
Her story is truly one you will never forget...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Haha that's the best I can do for you guys now :)
Update either late Today or early Friday! :D I havent even wrote it yet :) And i have to write using the "notes" app from my iPod...I'll just let my fingers lead the way. '~'

So... Ta-Ta for now! ^_^