(10) Surprise, Surprise...

I'm fixing to go to the beach. :) Ah! Just a quick update. This took me forever to write. D: It's  A Really Long chapter! (well it is in iPod notes. 9 pages D:) 

So vote! :D Please :)

PLEASE vote, comment, like, tweet, and +1!:) 

<----------- That way ;) Well a little bit more up ;) 

If I can get 50 votes... I'll upload a chapter in Brent or Alex's POV You guys get to chose :D

So get on it! :)

Rant at the end!:) 

The song of the day is by a gorgeous girl that used to go to my church names Noelle Bean :) It's called "Like To Love You". She has a beautiful voice and I suggest you go check out her Youtube channel, TheBiggBeann.

Enjoy! 

P.s. I SWEAR I just saw Selena Gomez walking down the street with Justin Bieber.  

:O 

Going to go say hiiii :D 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 

"Hailee, you never told us how you died," Meg commented, poking me on the shoulder. We just finished talking about Ivellise - I had to tell Alex what happened and why I hate her, since Meg already knew by reading my thoughts.

I pursed my lips, my thoughts going to that night. "I was... I was," I stalled, feeling the pain I felt in my chest whenever I thought about it. "I was shot," I finished painfully, my eyes going to look outside the window, looking for some sort of mental escape to get my mind off of the taboo thoughts.

"Hey," Alex mumbled softly, gently directing my head to look at him. "You ok sweetie?" he asked affectionately, his eyes burning into mine, trying to find what was wrong.

I looked out the window, dying to get away from his gaze. We were at a stoplight. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and responded. "Yeah."

The light turned green and Alex hit the gas pedal. We crossed Jillian Street, so the school would be coming up soon.

"I got shot also," Alex confessed suddenly, his eyes flicking to me.

I looked at him curiously, my expression telling him to tell me more.

"By my dad too, we never had the best relationship," he continued.

My eyes widened. "What? Did he go to prison for it?"

He sighed, stopping the vehicle and parking it. I told him what school I went to when the car ride first started - and strangely he knew where it was. We had arrived, no directions needed from me.

Alex's hands were still on the wheel, his knuckles white. "Yes, he did. Exactly ten years ago. When you died, and I moved to this day and found out, it was very depressing."

My mood fell. "Oh, I'm so sorry!"

He waved his hand flippantly. "It's fine, I wanted to know."

There was a moment of awkward silence before Meg chirped in. "Well, I was stabbed to death by my boyfriend."

I flipped around to face her, my mouth turned down in a frown. "Oh, wow. I'm sorry," I mumbled, not looking at her in the face.

"Nah, it's fine," she said quickly, smiling at me.