Chapter 13

Aaron's P.O.V

NO. NO. NO. NO. 

I't couldn't be true. I turned her around, and my heart immediately got broken to pieces. There was blood all over her perfect thighs. What had she done.. She looked up at me, with tears streaming down her face. She looked down on her thighs and started to cry more, i sat down in my knees in front of her, and took her by the chin. I lifted her chin up, so she looked at me. Her eyes was puffy and red, she looked so broken.. Was this because of me? I immediately felt so much guilt. How could i. I did'nt even like Lara... 

She lifted her hand, she was shaking so much. "Here" She barely whispered, and opened her hand. The razor, she used was in her hand. Tears streamed down her face again. She take her hands up to her face, and cries into her hands. The knot in my stomach grows bigger, i have so much guilt.. 

I get up from the floor, and walks out in the bathroom, i take some paper, and walk back into where she is sitting on the bed. 

"Babe, i will clean your thighs from blood, just relax" I say, trying not to cry in front of her. "Mmm" She mumble, and has trouble breathing normally. I start to clean her thighs from blood, and every scar appears.. She has so many. I look at the scars, this is from all the times where i couldn't be there to stop her from doing it.. Why didn't she ask for my help..? Did'nt she trust me enough? If she didn't i would understand her.. I fucked up.. 

She looks down at me, and her eyes are really puffy. She sob, and take a deep breath. She lay her hand on top of mine, and look into my eyes. "Aaron do you even like me?" She asks, and looks worried. I take her hand in mine, and sits on the bed beside her. 

"I don't think like is the right word, for my feelings for you.. It's more like i love you." I say, and her grab in my hand gets tighter, like she didn't expect me to say that.. "Do you love me?" She ask, and take another deep breath. 

"Yeah i do" I say, and run my thumb up and down on her hand. She squeezes my hand, and let a heavy breath out, like she had been holding it. "I love you too" She says, and looks down on our hands, that is locked together. 

She loves me... She really do love me.. I feel my stomach go crazy. I look down on her scars, i run my finger over them. "Does it hurt?" I ask, and is still looking at them. 

"The first time it hurts, but know it helps me.. I know it sounds weird but it take my inner pain away.." She say, and buckles in her leg muscles. "I could help you get through it" I say, and look at her. 

"Yeah i know you could.." She mumble. "Let me" I beg. I don't want her to cut, i hate that she did this because of me.. "Why did you do it?" I ask, i want to know the real answer.. "Well... my parents is getting a divorce, and you kissed Lara.. And we kept fighting. I don't know i just couldn't do it anymore" She say, and a tear run down her cheek. "I'm so sorry babe.." I say, and take my right hand up to her head, i slowly learn into her and kiss her. I can taste our tears when we kiss. Her lips follows mine perfectly. It was the most meaningful kiss i ever had. 

~

Simone's P.O.V 

"Simone do you sleep?" Aaron asks with a sleepy voice, that i could die over. "No, i can't sleep I'm cold" I say, and Aaron press his half naked body against mine. He is only wearing his shorts. "Oh" He say, and lay his strong arms around me.

"Simone?" He asks again, and play with my hair with one of his hands, while the other hand is in my hand. "Yeah Aaron?" i mumble, and rub my eyes. "Should i leave now? I mean so you can sleep alone?" He asks, and sound nervous but still so caring and lovely.  He gets up from the bed, and is about to leave, until i speak. "Aaron" I whisper, but he hears it. 

"Yeah?" He smile, and look at his hands. "Please stay here" I say, and he walks back to me under the duvets. "Can't you still not sleep?" He ask, and put his strong arms around my waist. 

"Nope, I'm wide awake" I giggle, and he half laughs. "I have an idea" He say, and sit up in the bed. "What?" I ask being curious. "Take you duvet" He just say, and stand up beside the bed, he takes the other duvet, and i take mine. "Just follow me" He smiles, and takes my hand. He walks out in the halls, and down in the lobby, and out to the pool area. 

"What are we doing here? With our duvets?" I ask, and he just smile, he lay one of the duvets down.

"Sit down" He command, and i sit down. He sit down beside me, and he pulls the other duvet over us. He take his right arm around my waist, and pulls me closer. "Aaron what are we even doing here in the middle of the night?" I ask, and he smiles even more. "I just wanna watch the stars with you" He say, and lay down. He pulls me down with him. I lay my head on his chest, and listen to his calm heartbeat. 

"How can you forgive me this fast?" He ask, and play with my hair. I think about the question, i don't even know myself. I lift my head, and look at his beautiful face. "I actually doesn't know myself, i guess i need you." I say, and look down on our hands that is braided into each others. 

"Do you need me?" He strains. His grab around my waist tightens.

"I do."  

"I do Aaron." I say, and he kiss my forehead. 

Just when im about to sleep, Aaron wisper something out into the air.

"I can't believe that you're so close to be mine babe"   

Short chapter again! I hope you like what im writing! And if not please tell me.. Ilyasm :-*