Hit and Run

I woke up feeling worried about something. Why? Well you have to wait and see. I walk in the bathroom, and did my hygiene. I got dress in my obey shirt, my black skirt, and my red Kd’s. My hair was very curly to my back half way, I put on some eyeliner and when I was done I looked in the mirror, I was satisfied of my looks.

          I grab my phone and book bag and headed out the door, but not before saying bye to my mom and dad. “Sweetie, did you eat something yet?” my mom asks, damn I forgot frosty flakes were back “umm… no mom I forgot” I said walking back in the kitchen “how many times…” “I know mom, and I’m sorry” I said cutting her off. “yea, whatever… just hurry up and eat, before the school bus leave you” my mom said reading her magazine beside my dad.

          “Oh yea, about that… Keyshawn brought me a car” I said smiling, after I said that, my dad gave me his full attention “oh yea, where’s it at?” my dad ask “it’s in the garage” I said, standing up and putting my dishes in the sink. “Ohh, that’s very nice of him sweet heart” my mom said, “yea, it is… what kind of car is it?” my dad ask “it’s a Range Rover” I said putting on my North Face jacket. “wowww, he got moneyyy” my mom said doing her little happy dance.

          I was driving around the corner of my neighborhood when I seen a puppy running across the street really fast *thump* omg don’t tell me I just. “Omg… you killed my dog” a young man said running to the puppy, with a leash in his right hand, the young boy had on some cargo shorts, white polo and a white polo hat… he looked cute but I really couldn’t see his face because of that hat. I open my door to see the little puppy lying lifeless on the ground “I’m soo sorry, it just that your puppy was running so fast and I didn’t know it went under my car” I said feeling so guilty by now.

          “Camilla?” the young boy said “umm… yes, how do you know” I said sounding nervous “he looked up at me and took off his hat “dang, you forgot about me already ma” Daquan said “hahaha, naw… I didn’t know that was you” I said just forgetting all about this puppy on the ground. “tru” ._. “ you must like that word” I said referring to his “tru”  “ what word” Daquan ask looking confused “you know, tru” I said copying him “shut up before I sew your ass” he said smirking.

          “noo… stop Daquan, I feel really guilty, don’t play like that… and why don’t you seem sad” I said a little curious “ you should feel guilty, your ass don’t know how to drive or something and because… this not my damn dog… that my mama… hahaha…. You in trouble now” Daquan said laughing hard by now “omg, Daquan what am I’m gonna do… you’re mama going to hate by now” I said on the verge of crying “Camilla, are you bout to cry?” Daquan ask smirking “yes… because I don’t want to get in trouble” I said sounding like a baby. By now Daquan was too weak “hahaha, alright I want tell her you did it” Daquan said looking at me. “Thank you Daquan” I said jumping on him. “Dang girl, I told you, you want the D” Daquan said smirking, ugh him and his conceited ass.

          Daquan and I were finally at school. We was walking side by side until someone grab me on their lap “hey bae” Keyshawn said kissing me “hey” I said kissing him back “I’m glad I meet your family” Keyshawn said looking at Daquan while talking to me… I almost forgot Daquan was right there, but that’s the effect Keyshawn got on me. I got off of Keyshawn lap and told Daquan to come on. “Hold up bae, doesn’t he know his way around the school now?” Keyshawn said while pointing at Daquan “yea, but this is gold day and he doesn’t know where those classes at yet” I said… Keyshawn can be so rude. “Oh aight” Keyshawn said going back to his seat with his boys.

          “You’re boyfriend is to over proactive” Daquan said “I mean I don’t think he’s over proactive… I think he just… you know” I said not really want to say it “Jealous?” Daquan said, like he was reading my mind. “Yea… so anyways you only have one class with me and we have lunch break with each other” I said changing the subject “that’s a bummer” Daquan said “what you mean?” I ask “only one class… man I hate gold days” Daquan said acting sad, it was kind of funny because he was whining like a baby “hahaha, it’s ok Daquan… least we have breaks with each other” I said putting my hand on his shoulder only to have my hands push off.