Can A Thug Really Love A Nerd

CAUTION: I have written this book at a VERY young age, so just know there are A LOT of errors ! with all due respect, please read on your own consent. you have been warned lol!

(Can a thug REALLY love a nerd? Or can he use her for a smart toy well let's find out keep reading and you'll see so put on your seat belt and #turn up)

Hi my name is Camilla and yes I am a nerd, but that's a good thing right I know what you guys are thinking "no actually is not a good thing" but I technically specifically prove that it's is good because I get good grades and I can go to Harvard like I always wanted yeee I'm getting Goosebumps just by thinking about it. Anyways I have short-medium hair that I wear down and of course I have glasses and braces that are purple and yellow but they fit me real good.

I woke up to an early crispy morning for school I know this unordinary but I LOVE going to school, I mean I just love going there to learn something new even though I do get pick on a little just because I'm smart well that's what my mom and dad said but I really don't care education is the only thing that's going to get in my way not even love if I ever find someone but I'm really not interested in boys or girls lol but I'm really not looking for relationship as I said my education is the only thing that's going to get In my way."Good morning mom" I said eager just to start the day at school "good morning sweetie you know you miss your dad he just left, but he told me to tell you he love you and he'll see you when he come back home" my mom said going through the pack drawer "oh dang I tried to wake up early to see him before he left well I'm bought to go now love you mom bye" I said about to leave out the door until my mom said something "you're not bought to eat something before you leave, you know you need a good morning breakfast to start your day of great" mom said like she frosty the flakes " I know mom I'm going to breakfast at school" I said " promise " mom said "promise" I said.

As I arrive to school it was pack outside as usual people smoking, kissing, and gangs that I really don't pay attention to. "Can I have French toast and orange juice" I told the lunch lady "Here you go sweetie" said the nice lunch lady "thank you" I said. I sat down at a table by myself as usual; I really don't have people to talk to well anyways while I was devouring my breakfast when some group of boys walk in looking very trashy I mean there pants was hanging all low and you can just see all of their boxes like what in the world so I decided to give them a little talk I mean did they mom taught them to came out the house looking decent I know mines did. I tap one of the boy shoulder which was very tall and looked very muscular "umm I didn't wanted to ruin you guys day but did you guys check your self before you came out the house" I said looking down at their pants as they burst out laughing, "I really didn't find nothing funny" I said "umm I didn't wanted to ruin your day but did you check your self before you came here looking like Donald the duck" said the cute boy with curly black hair and looked like he's 6'5, everybody just busting out laughing again like really what's with this laughing thing, I felt so humiliated like I couldn't talk it felt like someone was stabbing me a thousand of times while my body was heating of flowing sweat "excuse me" I said not really knowing what to say "I'm pretty sure you heard me Donald get the fuck out my way, damn bitches like you get on my damn nerves damn!" the cute boy said like he was about to pounce on me and beat me up to another planet, dang I had to embarrasses myself.

As I was walking to my class with is world history I sat at the front like always because at the back is very loud and plus you get to see the board closer "how you doing this morning Camilla" said my teacher I love my teacher he's very nice and very handsome no lie but he's my teacher and I'm not like one of those students that go with their teacher on the down low that's just plain nasty " Good morning Mr. Wyckoff " I said ready to listen to him teach "how was your day so far" Mr. Wyckoff said looking like he know something had happen "it.....it....it was good" I said slurring on my words "Camilla you know you can tell me if those boys was messing with you" said Mr. Wyckoff how in the world did he know like he was stalking me "Naw, what no how would you even know it was them I mean even though it wasn't them but......" "I know what you saying "said Mr. Wyckoff cutting me off "They just mess with a lot of people and they pick on the shyest, so please tell if they mess with you ok" said Mr. Wyckoff "Yea I know thanks for being generous" I said " no problem" said Mr. Wyckoff. I sat down at my seat ready to learn when the boy that called me Donald that duck came in, I really don't get how I looked like Donald the duck but whatever.

"Sorry Mr. Wyc but I had something important to do" said the cute boy, why do I keep calling him cute ugh "Well I didn't know girls was important then education Terrance " said Mr. Wyckoff like he know he be doing stuff with girls in the janitor closet or in the bathroom that just plain nasty, " I'm sorry Mr. Wyc but they just be all on me" said Terrance, finally got his name lol everbody just started laughing after Terrance made that comment Mr. Wyckoff just shook his head "Terr come over here" said his friends I guess that was at the back of the room. " Ok we having partners now just for today so pick your partners and please pick somebody that you know you're not going to be loud with" said Mr. Wyckoff, I hate when he said that when he already know they going to pick somebody they going to talk to really loud.

People was moving and talking and laughing while moving their desks to they're partner while I just stood there in the same place " aye ma you wanna work together I mean you look lonely as hell no lie" said some cute boy he was like 6'2 with waves in his hair and actually looked a little decent he had on some true religion jeans with a polo shirt with timberlands on wow he look good I'm just so surprise that someone that look like him would ever acknowledge me " umm su...sur....sure " I said, dang I always do that we gotten our paper and we started doing our work " aight lets see so.... You.... dang this shit hard" he said struggling while his pencil was taping on his forehead " done wow that was easy yeee" I said very happy I'm done "hype or naw" the boy said laughing mega hard " hype or naw?" I said not really knowing what he talking about "hahahahahahahahahahahahaha dang ma you funny it's just like something people say when people get hype so we just be like so your hype hahaha" he said very hype I think that how you say it (hype)? "hype or naw hahahahahahaha" I told him because he was laughing hard "hahahahahaha" we were now both laughing so hard and loud that people start looking at us even Mr. Wyckoff was looking shock that I was laughing so loud and with a boy "oh sorry I said turning around looking at the people when I spotted Terrance looking mad "mad or not" I said under my breath which I think my partner heard me because he looked at my direction and burst out laughing also.

Terrance just had the same mad face and I kind of got scared so my best option was to turn around and stop the joke "Ok let's move back to or regular seat I think we had a lot of giggles going on" Mr. Wyckoff said looking directly at me like he was mad also ok what did I do like really. As we were moving back to our regular spot somebody tap me on my shoulder "by the way ma my name is Drake" said my partner "Drake, my name is Camilla" I said very hype that he told me his name "Camilla, my name is Drake" he said mimicking me " haha shut up" I said acting sad "my bad ma didn't mean to make you feel bad but I see you tomorrow right?" Drake said walking out "yea!" I screamed behind him wow I must be really hype I actually screamed yea and he already out the door "hype or naw" I said under my breath "hahahahah!!" I laugh out loud because I'm using it right now. I gave Mr. Wyckoff my paper smiling while walking out, I seen Terrance and Drake talking about something but I just went to lunch because I'm very hungry and my mom always said if you eat you focused better and I really want to focused because I really can't get my mind of dra.......................................you know my work.

• What do you think about it? tell me some stuff that you think should happen because your ideas count.
• What do you think Terrance and Drake was talking about?