The Date! <3

I woke up just thinking what Keyshawn and I just did. Did I really just give up my virginity, but at least it’s with someone I love, right? And yes to the thinkers out there, he did wrap it up. I woke up sore as hell, *thump* I felled on the floor hard “hahaha” Keyshawn said, “dang, ma… say big daddy hit it hard” Keyshawn said being so conceited “shut up, Keyshawn, that shit hurt, can you please pick me up to the bathroom” I said still on the ground. Keyshawn pick me up, and sat me on the toilet “but I’m not picking your ass back out, your ass betta crawl” Keyshawn said walking out the bathroom.

            I walk out the bathroom with my private still hurting. Keyshawn was out the bed, ok where the hell he at. I was about to turned around when I felt someone pick me up and threw me on the bed. “Aww, Keyshawn, stop you scared the hell outta me” I said holding on my chest “hahaha, my bad ma… what you want to do today” Keyshawn ask “well, I was about to go shopping with Imaurie soo…” I said between Keyshawn legs. “Oh, ok cool… I was about to hang at the trap house anyways” Keyshawn said getting up from the bed. “here” Keyshawn said handing me his black card “umm, I can’t take that, and plus my dad giving me a black card when I got to college” I said, I already have enough money “naw, but whatever you buy it’s my treat” Keyshawn said “thanks, babe” I said getting up and kissing on his neck.

            “Ight, Camilla” Keyshawn said smirking while holding on me, I started laughing and I let go of his grip. I walk in the bathroom and took a shower and did my hygiene. I had on a diamond co. shirt, with my high wastied Levi jeans and my all whites. I walk back out of the bathroom and Keyshawn was sitting there on the bed with his phone in his hand. “Damn, ma I see you tryna get fresh on a nigga” Keyshawn said while his eyes were roaming around my body “I didn’t try, I did” I said being a smartass. I walk downstairs and decided to cook me and my bae something.

            Keyshawn came down stairs with some skinny jeans, red and white polo shirt and a blue vest with his all whites. “I see you tried to copy” I said referring to our shoes “I can’t match my bae?” Keyshawn said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck, this boy know what he’s doing. “umm…Keyshawn stop” I said trying to push his head away, but he put my hand back down. “ahhh” by now Keyshawn was hitting the spot, “ummm” I said, then all of a sudden Keyshawn just stop. “what the fuck” I said clearly piss “that’s for letting me wait all this time” Keyshawn said smirking “you knew I wasn’t ready” I said “aww, is my little Camilla mad” Keyshawn said coming to me with his arms out. He’s a jerk.

            Me and Imaurie was at the mall just shopping around, when we decided to go at the food court. We order our food and then we sat down at our table, “so me and Keyshawn back together” I said smiling “omg, really” Imaurie said “yep” I said popping the p “so you ok with the thug thing” Imaurie said “umm, yea I guess I can ride for him” I said sipping on my lemonade “that’s good, trust me you’ll get used to it” Imaurie said, ok there’s have  to be something I don’t know “So… how’s you and Keith” I said “he’s good, it’s just that I hate when he be coming home late” Imaurie said, I can tell that she was sad because her face drop when she said that. “aww, don’t tell me his cheating” I said…I mean I would be so mad if Keith cheating on my best friend “naw girl…it’s just that he’s a, never mind” Imaurie said changing the subject “no, you can tell me” I said curious “ok, don’t say nothing but Keith a thug to” Imaurie said…oh so that’s why when she was on the phone with me she sounded like she already knew Keyshawn was a thug.

            “wow, so why didn’t you tell me the first time” I said “I don’t know, I mean I didn’t wanted to tell all of Keith business anyways” Imaurie said “true, so is Keith and Keyshawn in the same gang” I asked, I mean she should know right? *silence* “imaurie, you hear me” I asked, ok she’s acting really wired now “I’m sorry, but they not… and that’s why we can’t be too close with eachother” Imaurie said getting up while grabbing her purse “I’m sorry Camilla, but it’s the best… I don’t won’t you to get hurt” Imaurie said walking away by now.