More Dramaaa?1?!

“Bae, you know that’s rude not to say hi” Keyshawn said holding me by his hand. I just stood there still shock, like what else I don’t know, let me guess he know Drake too. God please tell me he don’t know Drake. Terrance was just looking at me with pure lust and disappointed, I don’t know why. “Hey man, sorry I didn’t know you have your girl over here, I would’ve come another time” Terrance said still looking at me. “Oh naw man, you fine but you did ruin a little something” Keyshawn said winking at me then laughing. Terrance didn’t share one smile; he was just looking at me with anger after Keyshawn said that. “So wats happening” Keyshawn said pulling me on his lap.

“aww, nothing much… I just by to see how my nigga doin” Terrance said still looking at me. Keyshawn didn’t hear anything Terrance was saying because he was too busy messing with me. “HAHAHA…Keyshawn stoppp” I whined “oh my bad Cash, what you were saying” Keyshawn said… Cash, why do he called him Cash, I knew it that’s probably his stripper name… so is Keyshawn a stripper to, just thinking about that had my skin crawling. I got off of Keyshawn lap in went upstairs and started packing my bags. 15 mins later Keyshawn came upstairs and was standing by the door frame confused. “What’s wrong” Keyshawn said.

                “Just take me home now!” I said with my clothes in my hand “Damn Camilla, why you leaving” Keyshawn said, I can tell he was tired of me doing this “I thought I told you to never try to leave me and at this point I don’t even know what I did” Keyshawn said, this was a different Keyshawn, I never seen him look like this. His eyes were dark black and it really scared me. “CAMILLA ANWSER ME DAMN!!” Keyshawn said which made me jump a little. “Are you a stripper” I asked in all seriousness “What??” Keyshawn said “Why the hell would I be a damn stripper Camilla” Keyshawn said, I can tell he was telling the truth because he looked very disgusted.

                “I don’t know you tell me, you live in this big ass house and you called your friend down there Cash, that’s not even his name” I said “so that the first damn thing that came up in your mind a damn STRIPPER CAMILLA?, you gotta be out your fucking mind, I probably called him that because we probably have nicknames for each other, but you ass up here jumping in conclusion” Keyshawn said very piss right now, he did had a point and I felt bad. “I’m sorry” I said putting down my suit case and walking towards him “it ok, just ask me first, and what I told you about leaving me” Keyshawn said holding me in his arm. “I know, I’m truly sorry bae” I said, I can’t lie I fell really secure around Keyshawn.

                “So are we gonna finish what we started” Keyshawn said roaming his eyes around my body. This boy “Ummm… I don’t know” I said smiling. Keyshawn pick me up bridal style in threw me on the bed gently. Keyshawn was over me sucking on my neck and collar bone, I swear I felt hickies forming; I couldn’t help but moan “umm… Keyshawn” he was hitting the right spot. Keyshawn smile “you ready ma” Keyshawn ask, “umm… this is my first time” I said “it, ok ma we don’t have to do nothing you don’t won’t to do, I’ll wait I promise” Keyshawn said kissing my cheeks and getting up. “I’ll be right back” Keyshawn said “where you going” I ask “I have to fix something” Keyshawn walking in the bathroom shame. “I’m sorry” I said, I tried so hard not to laugh “naw you good, you see what you do to me tho” Keyshawn said in the bathroom. It’s funny how I have a huge effect on him.

                While Keyshawn was in the bathroom, I decided to play on my phone. I was about to click on Flappy Bird until I seen I had and text message from one of my closes friend saying “HEYYY!!” Her name is Imaurie, I didn’t hear from her in a long time; you see she lives down here with me to, but she move to another school. Imaurie and I meet when this fat girl use to bully me and Imaurie beat her ass up. Ever since that day nobody mess with me. I ask her why she beat ole girl up and she said because she uses to get bully, and she can’t stand when people bully other people. I was shocked when she said she gotten bully because she is really pretty and her face was to die for. But ever since she left, everybody would bully me back, but fat girl learn her lesson.